Help NCSoft collect these issues and help YOU [POST YOUR ISSUES AND REQUESTS HERE]

Phantium

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bugs:

Skill: Counter (KFM) Does not work as intended for Tier 3 Stage, it does not block stun or daze after successful counter.

Skill: Launch (KFM) Sometimes you cannot dropkick or do anything because the animation is not suspended but moving mid-air

Game issues:

Arena pvp: random fps drops to 10-20 until you reload game

1 hour ago, wyiaox said:

Bugs:

Skill: Counter (KFM) Does not work as intended for Tier 3 Stage, it does not block stun or daze after successful counter.

Skill: Launch (KFM) Sometimes you cannot dropkick or do anything because the animation is not suspended but moving mid-air

Game issues:

Arena pvp: random fps drops to 10-20 until you reload game

added

How bout the fact that after the patch all my characters and everything ive bought is all gone, my account totally wiped..... im on the right region and all that, everythings literally gone..... and ive received no help so far, not sure if they are going to restore my stuff or not, this is getting ridiculous....

8 minutes ago, Ryuukan said:

How bout the fact that after the patch all my characters and everything ive bought is all gone, my account totally wiped..... im on the right region and all that, everythings literally gone..... and ive received no help so far, not sure if they are going to restore my stuff or not, this is getting ridiculous....

added

1. I feel that, at the very least, all the non-cash shop clothing should be salvageable
2. More resource gathering in-game (ores, plants, etc)
3. Clothing that is more than just cosmetic (adds some sort of stats)
4. More enemy drops ( can be integrated in crafting system)

I'm only at level 15 and am still quite new to the game so I'm not aware if any of those things change at higher levels. There should definitely be a forum section specifically for feedback, but I like that NCSoft took the initiative to work surveys into the game. Hopefully people actually used them effectively.

How about this, when putting on a faction outfit (Crimson Legion or Cerulean Order), a pop up will come up asking if you want to enable PvP. Some people wear this outfit because it looks nice, but they get put in with everyone else wearing it, assuming that everyone who wears it wants to die to a bunch of level 45 players who go out noob hunting. Some people need to do their dailies (gathering soulstones, getting *NPC* kills, etc) and if they're not level 45, chances are they'll be hunted down by level 45 players, myself included. One time I was 1v3'd by 3 45's and all I was doing was gathering soulstones for my daily. It's stupid.

tl;dr
Make a toggle-able option appear when putting on faction outfits asking if we want to enable PvP or not.

8 hours ago, Zellogi said:

How about this, when putting on a faction outfit (Crimson Legion or Cerulean Order), a pop up will come up asking if you want to enable PvP. Some people wear this outfit because it looks nice, but they get put in with everyone else wearing it, assuming that everyone who wears it wants to die to a bunch of level 45 players who go out noob hunting. Some people need to do their dailies (gathering soulstones, getting *NPC* kills, etc) and if they're not level 45, chances are they'll be hunted down by level 45 players, myself included. One time I was 1v3'd by 3 45's and all I was doing was gathering soulstones for my daily. It's stupid.

tl;dr
Make a toggle-able option appear when putting on faction outfits asking if we want to enable PvP or not.

Would love that :)

Guys is this a bug? When I finally get to find a well or quartz I can gather, it keeps telling me "you need more permissions". And why in chat says ' this item belongs to another player.'? how is this possible? Like if it's not hard enough already to farm this.... :/ 

YERQLXi.jpg?1

this is not is *cricket* :P  all gathering nodes are shared so if some one simply open a node and don't take resource the node is owned by that player and no one can use that node for 40 minutes -  1 hour .  This is an unwanted feature of the game that many player hope NC will change it making respawn quick (10 mins or less) or removing the nodes sharing.

10 minutes ago, Kiyoha said:

Guys is this a bug? When I finally get to find a well or quartz I can gather, it keeps telling me "you need more permissions". And why in chat says ' this item belongs to another player.'? how is this possible? Like if it's not hard enough already to farm this.... :/ 

This happened to me on a rich cinderland quartz -_- felt like stabbing my eyes out

32 minutes ago, Miz70 said:

this is not is *cricket* :P  all gathering nodes are shared so if some one simply open a node and don't take resource the node is owned by that player and no one can use that node for 40 minutes -  1 hour .  This is an unwanted feature of the game that many player hope NC will change it making respawn quick (10 mins or less) or removing the nodes sharing.

Yeah. It would be nice if they fix it cause for some crafting and gathering is their main income. Of course then is the thing that someone also mentioned before, crafting system is not working well as the "valuable" outcome items of any craft (like Unsealling Charms/ Keys/ tonics) are all given away like candies from dailies or dungeon drops!

The fact that resources are able to be owned is pretty ludicrous. I'd request either removing that altogether, making more resources available, or decreasing the "owned" time tremendously. I also second the PvP toggle for outfits. There's no reason for people to be continuously slaughtered as they are now.

My new requests/ideas:

1. A follow command - pretty self explanatory
2. Friend or party teleport - It should be a free feature with a cooldown, but I wouldn't complain if it came with a small (3-5 copper) fee.
3. Allow for at least 6 guild memberships. In reality, we should be able to join them all but I don't want to seem greedy

How about the HOST NINJAS IN dungeons. They should not be allowed to change loot preference during the fights. This is happening more and more frequently in f8 dungeons/random people teams. 

THIS IS ENCOURAGING MORE AND MoRE ABUSE IF IT IS NOT FIXED. I MEAN I CAN JUST HOST A PARTY AND STEAL LOOT EVERY INSTANCE. FIX PLEASE.

What I found so far. I really hope the BM skills get fixed and the friends list updates properly.

p.s. I am stunned which insane requests ppl are making in this thread, some of you guys are *cricket*ing lunatics and complete entitled dumbasses that want shit to be handed on a silver platter, *cricket*ing grow up pisstains of gaming society. No offence... >.>

Archived