Help NCSoft collect these issues and help YOU [POST YOUR ISSUES AND REQUESTS HERE]

Phantium

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Request: In addition to the dungeon loot system, When creating  LFG Dungeon request, you should have the options to pre-set the dungeon conditions. Such as the loot system being used (either traditional need/greed or bidding system) and the loot options that can currently be changed inside the dungeon should also be set before entering and not changeable once inside.

Benefits: Happier playerbase, more players satisfied with dungeons and loot drops. Stops high level players that run dungeons with lowbees solely to change the loot system last minute, take everything and quit the dungeon.

Issue: Assassin Class Camera Bug? Whenever Skill 3 (Swiftstep I believe is the name) is used during stealth, or when using a complete stealth to aerial combo ending with the Piledriver-like move (dont know the actual name of the final skill) the camera is always reset back to close up behind the character. Have tweeked and changed and tested all camera distance settings and camera options to no avail. Found one thread with this issue from back during beta,

Benefits: Better gameplay, more satisfied assassins. Players less likely to quit the class from constant frustration of having to reset the camera distance every mob or so.

Request: Stronger servers in general. Maybe upgrade server Tech, software , maintenance protocals. Something to strengthen the overall systems themselves.

Benefits: Less lag spikes across the board, less potential server failures, players able to pvp with any class they desire(not having to drop KFM because they can't keep a solid ping long enough to be competative), players capable of logging in whenever their time allows it and able to have a good solid foundation to build their skills making the community grow and giving the west a chance at making Blade & Soul an active game in the NA, EU E-Sports scene (talked to many people that don't think the current state of NA/EU B&S can handle being an E-sport due to technical/bug issues)

Issue: Gliding Damage. While gliding if I run into a tree branch and change direction and keep gliding, or try to land on said tree branch, I will sometimes take heavy damage. Anywhere from 1/3 to 2/3 of my life will just disappear instantly. I assume the game thinks because I am high up and touched solid ground it somehow thinks I fell that far down, but have not fallen at all.

Benefits: Must be a bug, and bugs need fixin.

10 hours ago, Phantium said:

- Being able to vote kick in dungeons wanted 

You do know this is already in game right? Click on a player in the party list, click on ... Click Vote kick, tell the rest of the pary, said person won't be kicked before all other in the group have voted to kick him.

Issue/Request: 

Give us some courtesy minutes to get in the server again if we DC

Benefits: 

+ Player will not have to wait again all queues

+ Player will have a chance to get back with is character

+ Player will have a chance to reconect with the last group

Issue/Request: 

Let the players report in PvP Lobby and Dungeon Lobby

Benefits: 

+ Less bot spam

Issue/Request: 

Remove the Master Loot option from Cross Server dungeon /or/ Vote for change loot

Benefits: 

+ Less ninja looters

+ Not force to only play with friends.

6 minutes ago, Tenerezza said:

You do know this is already in game right? Click on a player in the party list, click on ... Click Vote kick, tell the rest of the pary, said person won't be kicked before all other in the group have voted to kick him.

It doesnt work correctly, proved and confirmed. All group can vote kick someone but the system doesnt not kick him. Seems it needs a fix.

3 minutes ago, Nemesia said:

It doesnt work correctly, proved and confirmed. All group can vote kick someone but the system doesnt not kick him. Seems it needs a fix.

It works, have been using it many times to kick players in groups who is AFK and the like, the thing is _EVERYONE_ beside the person you kick need to Vote (Click the same option in the menu), if one do not do it, he won't be kicked, sadly quite often there is always some random dude not following or bothering to follow the instructions, but when peoples do they get kicked.

Also there i a 30 sec timer between each kick if you need to kick more then one, ( in terms of many Disconnects, or you can wait 5 min for them to drop )

There is also a 2 min timer if you just invited someone in the party as well, worth to know before you can kick someone.

Request:

The option to turn off the screen shake on critical hits (turning off "Cinematic Skill Camera" does not include crits). While for some classes this does not have a large impact, for Force Masters it is a very common occurrence. Please save my aching head!

Probably already mentioned but going to post anyways.

Dungeons:

1. Remove instant kills of party members because Assassins/rushers run and attack boss. Teleport those inside instead if fight starts.

2. Remove master loot. Make changing loot options like in Tera where everyone votes.

5 hours ago, Separty said:

Good job OP. Waiting NCSOFT thanks

14 hours ago, Ernestasx said:

You did an amazing job. More things i haven't seen added are simple ones.

* Crash fixing by disabling Razer chroma and Razer support services while the game is open. (for ppl who can't do it)

*Fixing the very very frequent crashes after the patch. I can't even play, 2 minutes is my tops now, while 30 was max before the update :(

13 hours ago, MENT said:

Many good and right things were organized by the OP and for sure deserve Dev's reply here.

Thanks I doubt we will get a response from them here. 

I did do a backup of the thread incase they start deleting threads that are for help section, I will put it there. 

NOTE: If your issue was not posted please tell me and be patient I am not a machine.

I experience some issues with the forums sometimes and before it died when I pressed save thread and I had to use a backup which could have messed up. 

This post is a really good initiative. It is nice to have all issues gathered. So I'll add one.

The new costume Night Luna looks amazing however from behind the mid section will look really awkward flying in mid air. Posting an image for reference.

I think the mid section is only bugged on Gon female. Since this is my main it makes me sad. NCSoft Please.

http://imgur.com/gallery/NmlLxuC/new

20 hours ago, Phantium said:

-Random things happen in PvP these include you being in midair and being stuned by the person you are fighting with.

Benefits of fixing this:

+ More fair battles.

+ More players joining PvP

+ Better PvP system

+ More players joining the game if they love PvP.

Too much to read but I can't agree on this. Tera had this and people were most of the time jumping in PvP to avoid getting ccd, instead of an stun you just took a knockdown and since the game (blade and soul) is kinda different from Tera it wouldn't work that good. 

Blade and soul PvP system is kind of unique and very mental, the only problem is the target system that is bad and the ping difference makes 2 players. with similar skills, win decided by who has more responsive connection.

Most of the things you are posting just do alter the game like it is and I can't agree.

When you open a thread like this don't speak in name of others, just speak it for yourself, you could make the thread like "my personal opinion on which things to change in blade and soul". Then people can agree or disagree, sum up to a concrete thing or just deny/renegade from other suggestions you are making

4 minutes ago, pingal1ty said:

Too much to read but I can't agree on this. Tera had this and people were most of the time jumping in PvP to avoid getting ccd, instead of an stun you just took a knockdown and since the game (blade and soul) is kinda different from Tera it wouldn't work that good. 

Blade and soul PvP system is kind of unique and very mental, the only problem is the target system that is bad and the ping difference makes 2 players. with similar skills, win decided by who has more responsive connection.

Most of the things you are posting just do alter the game like it is and I can't agree.

When you open a thread like this don't speak in name of others, just speak it for yourself, you could make the thread like "my personal opinion on which things to change in blade and soul". Then people can agree or disagree, sum up to a concrete thing or just deny/renegade from other suggestions you are making

That is not for you to decide, this thread is SPECIALLY made so that the general discussions forum is not flooded with people posting their issues. A GM told me this is also a issue that people have been flooding the general discussion thread. 

NCSoft would have to look through each idea to make it happen and they will decide what is better for the game and if they like anything on the list. 

- Lower NC coins pricing - actually is really hight price for NC coins. 

+ more player (young one which didn't work) can buy more coins

+NC increase incoming

+player will be more happy to use NC coins in the Hongomoon Store

- Crafting revamp - now we have only 2 crafting worth Merry Pottery and Soul Shield. The other crafting skill use product of Pottery (solvents) and  transformation stone. Revamp the other skill make player base more happy to craft and help the economy of the game

_ remove the server sharing of the same gathering node - quartz are heavy farmed in the game and is hard to find. Make respawn quick (40 min / 1 hour is too much) and make nodes free for all players (i often fine nodes open but not consumed  this is a waste of resources.

Changing it gold seller business will be cut off (they gain gold farming nodes and sell quartz)

+more player will be happy leveling a crafting skill

+ Less Gold Seller

-Remove any chat limitation - For a gold seller company doing 10/20/30/50 level in order to spam on chat is not a problem ( i can see gold seller level 10 happy to spam). Trying to stop them with this kind of limitation is useless and make the life of new player hard. 
 - Increase  the ignore list number   in this way we can put more gold spammer in ingnore list 

2 minutes ago, Phantium said:

That is not for you to decide, this thread is SPECIALLY made so that the general discussions forum is not flooded with people posting their issues. A GM told me this is also a issue that people have been flooding the general discussion thread. 

NCSoft would have to look through each idea to make it happen and they will decide what is better for the game and if they like anything on the list. 

The general discussion is going to be filled by 1 new post every 10 seconds regardless of you opening a thread or not. 

Remember yesterdays maintenance? Check the bug section subforum. People all at the same time opening the same thread over and over again "I input my pin code and the game crashes".

People can't read before posting, that's the issue, and btw when I quoted you I didn't said it was a bad idea or something, congratulations for your post boy, its very long and you worked hard for it but I am saying I don't agree on some of your ideas, that's all.

Just now, pingal1ty said:

The general discussion is going to be filled by 1 new post every 10 seconds regardless of you opening a thread or not. 

Remember yesterdays maintenance? Check the bug section subforum. People all at the same time opening the same thread over and over again "I input my pin code and the game crashes".

People can't read before posting, that's the issue, and btw when I quoted you I didn't said it was a bad idea or something, congratulations for your post boy, its very long and you worked hard for it but I am saying I don't agree on some of your ideas, that's all.

These are not my ideas, these are ideas of the community put together and then NCSoft will look at it and decide what they will do. This thread was sent off already.

I am also a woman not a boy and I am not a child. 

8 minutes ago, Miz70 said:

- Lower NC coins pricing - actually is really hight price for NC coins. 

+ more player (young one which didn't work) can buy more coins

+NC increase incoming

+player will be more happy to use NC coins in the Hongomoon Store

- Crafting revamp - now we have only 2 crafting worth Merry Pottery and Soul Shield. The other crafting skill use product of Pottery (solvents) and  transformation stone. Revamp the other skill make player base more happy to craft and help the economy of the game

_ remove the server sharing of the same gathering node - quartz are heavy farmed in the game and is hard to find. Make respawn quick (40 min / 1 hour is too much) and make nodes free for all players (i often fine nodes open but not consumed  this is a waste of resources.

Changing it gold seller business will be cut off (they gain gold farming nodes and sell quartz)

+more player will be happy leveling a crafting skill

+ Less Gold Seller

-Remove any chat limitation - For a gold seller company doing 10/20/30/50 level in order to spam on chat is not a problem ( i can see gold seller level 10 happy to spam). Trying to stop them with this kind of limitation is useless and make the life of new player hard. 
 - Increase  the ignore list number   in this way we can put more gold spammer in ingnore list 

13 minutes ago, SoIaris said:

This post is a really good initiative. It is nice to have all issues gathered. So I'll add one.

The new costume Night Luna looks amazing however from behind the mid section will look really awkward flying in mid air. Posting an image for reference.

I think the mid section is only bugged on Gon female. Since this is my main it makes me sad. NCSoft Please.

http://imgur.com/gallery/NmlLxuC/new

added

Just now, Phantium said:

These are not my ideas, these are ideas of the community put together and then NCSoft will look at it and decide what they will do. This thread was sent off already.

I am also a woman not a boy and I am not a child. 

Ah pardon me my lady I couldn't know.

Just my 2cents if NCSoft would take seriously 99.9% of the ideas community give they would go bankrupt in no time probably, so yeah, good job but still ... some of the ideas (most of them to be honest) have no way to make NCSoft improve anything in here.

Have a nice day / night.

Archived