Help NCSoft collect these issues and help YOU [POST YOUR ISSUES AND REQUESTS HERE]

Phantium

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be more practical if skill description in martial tome would be displayed only on icon mouseover.

New layout for martial tome is awesome but if you prefer to display skills in list mode and have smaller monitor with UI scale set to 100% for easier text legibility, description window might cover the list making it difficult to browse skills - like in this example. Also even if you have plenty of space for UI elements, it's bit unpleasant if skill description is flashing over screen as you move through the list.

Request: The option to turn off the screen shake on critical hits (turning off "Cinematic Skill Camera" does not include crits).  <--- Please do!!! playing a assassin is making me motion sick if i play more then 1h

Fix the kill-credit system so it's not 1996. 

Meaning, who lands the first or last hit or does the most damage should not be an issue towards kills. If I 1shot your mob and you barely just touched it, you should be getting credit. 

Also, if you die but you've been there all the fight, you should get credit for the boss kill.

These circumstances especially apply to Nightshade and Supply where people aren't forced to be in a 24-man party but they do killsteal each other.

On 1/28/2016 at 9:17 PM, 899846_1452550652 said:

maybe try to fix the VPN problem ( battleping, pingzapper, Wtfast)  with the anti cheat program ( gameguard) so alot of people will not get a insta kick after entering the game with their chars

Is this when you start loading after picking the character and then the game crashes or you lose connection with something like 3000 (Account Login Failure)?

Currently, at least for me, there are two assassin skills named "Swiftstep". One is the "from stealth teleport above enemy and stun and back away (and possibly re-stealth)" and the other one is one you can use during casting decoy and after shadowslip, which teleports you behind enemy and either dazes or knocks down the enemy.

The former, is named correctly I assume. This is the one which has bluish icon. 
The other one should be named "Leaf Shift", I assume and has greenish icon.

Issue/Request: Account warehouse

Add an account warehouse for sharing items between account characters on the same server

Benefits: 

+ Easily share items and/or money without spending money to mail or accidentally mistyping your alt's name

+ Keep better track of who gets/needs what

Issue/Request: Display the strafe keys on the UI

Add the strafe keys to the UI, maybe next to the Z, X, C, V key display

Benefits: 

+ Don't forget the other moves that are accessible through the strafe keys

Request: The option to turn off the screen shake on critical hits (turning off "Cinematic Skill Camera" does not include crits).  Can u not just choose what ever to turn off the shaking complitly? coz i noticed while playing assassin it doesnt  matter ur attack is critical or not,Dark strike/Close Shave?/Lightning pierce causes the screen shake whenever u use it doesnt matter if its crit or not. Well spam that ability more than 3 times and its bout to fun for ur brain. :r

Add a token to end dungeon boss fights drops, and an NPC that will sell weapons and jewelry upgrades for those tokens near the dungeon entrance.

10 tokens for a weapon upgrade and 5 for jewelry upgrade. Upgrading a weapon can be very frustrating with the current RNG and bidding systems, a backup system should be present in order to give the player a max amount of dungeon runs for a given upgrade.

Benefits:

Less stressful dungeon runs.

On 2016-02-16 at 2:21 PM, Rhinala said:

Add a token to end dungeon boss fights drops, and an NPC that will sell weapons and jewelry upgrades for those tokens near the dungeon entrance.

10 tokens for a weapon upgrade and 5 for jewelry upgrade. Upgrading a weapon can be very frustrating with the current RNG and bidding systems, a backup system should be present in order to give the player a max amount of dungeon runs for a given upgrade.

Benefits:

Less stressful dungeon runs.

Great idea! :)

Here is my information pc       model: asus destop pc      Processor: Intel core i7-4790s CPU @ 3.20GHz         Ram: 12 gb      System type : 64x bit OS   

Graphic card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750         I do have color crash and buzzing sound        last time it crash   BLUE screen

1 hour ago, ViZiouS said:

I can't open Marketplace, please if this issue it's due only for Operating System requeriments, please show us which update you need to download and update.

Thanks!.

Same, since launch.  Just posted a thread will all steps taken & interaction with BnS Support thus far: 

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/181375-my-no-access-to-marketplace-since-launch-thread/

I may come back to edit and add to this as I have been finding issues here and there.

1) The Summoner has Seed Shroud that when specialized via Martial Tomb is supposed to provide "A shield of 25% of your HP for 3 sec. On failed Counter" yet there prior to reaching this particular specialization there is the Enhanced Shroud which provides a party wide opportunity for the Seed Shroud effect plus resist to dmg and status effects.  Not pressing F to trigger Enhanced Shroud during the window of Seed Shroud triggers the 25% hp shield for 3 seconds, but when pressing F and failing it does not trigger the 25% hp shield for 3 seconds.  Is this correct and intended or due to a lack of attention?

2) There are various channels of the same zone instance as well as some of the special 24 player dungeon instances.  It would be great if we would know how many people are currently in the channel.  Is there a way to reveal that in a user friendly format to all the players?

3) Is there a way to display damage done for the world boss Blackwyrm, as well as display damage done for the 4/6/24 Dungeon Instance Bosses, or after the fact reveal who did how much damage?

• 2 weeks later...

Can we get the trash (grey) items removed? The only purpose they serve is to clog inventory space and encourage players to buy more space.

-It doesn't work. I just take a moment to salvage soul shields and trash the 1-copper items, but it's annoying.

-Current grey items hold no description to enrich the world or area with a bit of story.
+Once removed, buying more inventory space will feel like it's worth the money to buy dragon pouches.

ALSO, throwing my support in for account-wide outfits. There are various other threads detailing why this is important.
NC Soft has suggested a purchasable consumable to transfer an outfit between characters. This isn't acceptable to me.

• 4 weeks later...

i have been having this issue since the lvl50 content. when i tried to teleport to the location "Gossamer Inn" for main quest chapter 14, the loading crashes at 70% and show the game crash report. i tried all the suggested step by the support and even tried to repair files but i cannot log into that character on the my PC. the gossamer Inn map is bugged and repair files cant fix it. is there anyway to fix this bug?

i got some bugs recently at silverfrost map, i got really low fps at silverfrost map even at field. but when i at other map like cinderland and other or arena and cross server i got my normal fps. please fix it. thanks

Make gender/race locked outfit drops account bound. They don't have to be tradeable to other players (which would make ncsoft lose money from outfits) but atleast make them account bound. I have dropped rare costumes on my male character that I just can't seem to get on my female character, which is really annoying as it is just a piece of garbage in the inventory right now... Already sent a ticket about it and they suggested posting it in the forums.

• 1 month later...

Archived