Help NCSoft collect these issues and help YOU [POST YOUR ISSUES AND REQUESTS HERE]

Phantium

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, BaconTatas said:

Today I'm not able to access my friends list, it was fine yesterday? 

Also, with all the spam bots(I know they're currently working on this) maybe a larger block list? Some days it's so bad that I can fill my block list in like 10 minutes!

The friends list and wardrobe bug was added with last patch :T

Another thing to add (so many!)

A sensible way to get cloth.

+We'll be able to use the cloth transmutation function

+Something to do with all those Deva Outfit boxes.

+Seriously who the *cricket* is gonna salvage cash shop items?

Another thing edit because edit.

Being able to buy premium out of game, on the site, with real money not ncoin.

+More convenient

+LESS OF THAT STUPID PREDATORY DOUBLE PRICING.

Edits because who the hell cares anymore!

More eye colors. (seriously we have so many hair colors now, but so few eye colors)

+More Varied characters!

+I'll buy an alteration voucher for that!

MORE EDITS BECAUSE WHAT IS TIME?
Separation of hair color and hair shine.

+More customization

+MY EARS WILL MATCH MY HAIR COLOR.

+Less CC clutter in the long run.

Issue: More roaming mobs with kill sharing/Tag System while in open world

Benefits: I already made a forum post on this issue, visit my profile and find the post if you'd like. The benefits would be everyone gets the kill credit if they simply hit the mob with an attack. This'll help everyone finish their quests faster and also it will get rid of the traffic in the area. Why have 14 people spawn camping like 7 quest mobs? Also not everyone is going to accept a party invite either to get kill credit together. (That's if you can get the credit together, i haven't tried yet). 

I haven't seen this posted yet here in this topic but Im pretty sure everyone here can relate. Blade & Soul needs a good tag system while questing. Everyone has to get the first hit on a mob for the kill credit, I thought this system wasn't being used in MMO's anymore. I had to stop playing this game for a few days because there was just too many people questing while I was, stealing everyone's kills by pulling a couple mobs for their quest. And yes i did switch channels but the problem was still there, and i also had to wait 2 minutes until i could switch channels again. That's kinda weird.... waiting to switch channels again.

For the forums, we need more sections!

Sections for each class (including warlock, for the warlock hype threads)

Fan Creations needs to be split up into Art/Screenshots, Video, and Fanfiction/Roleplay.

We NEED an off topic section 'cause I need some of y'all weaboos to give me some good anime recommendations, 'cause I have a hankerin'

We need a section to discuss the Ncoin store and hongmoon store.

Maybe we could have a story discussion forum?

And we definitely need server forums and their respective faction sections.

Ooo!

Also a server status page on the main site would be great!

Like we could check if the servers are up, their population status, and the amount of people in queue!

+Convenience

+Help people know what servers to roll on

+I don't have to be afraid to log out!

Also Maybe a bank next to E. Fleet?  You get so many drops from there, it'd be nice to empty my inventory right away.

+Convenience

Issue/Request: Remove the maximum character limit of seven per account

Benefits:  People who greatly enjoy creating characters or want to have a character with every race/class/gender combination, or want to make characters on several servers, are also likely willing to spend money on as many character slot upgrades as they need to achieve this goal.

Lord knows when I went into this game I was anticipating being able to literally throw money at NCSoft for as many character slots as I wanted. I'm a bit of an altoholic.

As far as I am aware, this is really only a net gain for NCSoft. If they really need to wait until after the goldspam issue is completely resolved, fine.

Issue/Request: Oceanic/SEA Clan forums
Benefits: Will help players from OCE/SEA region to coordinate what server they play on. This will also help with community building and holding community events.

There aren't Oceanic/SEA servers, but at least let the community have its own space. :)

Been scouring reddit, bnsdojo, and these forums of multiple languages and this patch caused a good number of people go from their 40-60 fps to 15-20 fps. A lot of them are running a bit higher tech computers and even dropping it to minimum all doesn't even cause any aid in the fps problem. Like For me this game after yesterday's patch is very hard to play with the constant 15 fps vs the 40 i had set as the max cap. So recently caused FPS issue as of 1/27/16 's hotfix.

2 hours ago, Phantium said:

Thank you so much I have been working on this for hours now, my fingers are dying from typing haha 

You did an amazing job. More things i haven't seen added are simple ones.

* Crash fixing by disabling Razer chroma and Razer support services while the game is open. (for ppl who can't do it)

*Fixing the very very frequent crashes after the patch. I can't even play, 2 minutes is my tops now, while 30 was max before the update :(

Request: Free wind stride for Premium members

Benefit: More reason to become a premium member without disadvantaging other players.

Request: Change Force Master ribbon to stop it from clipping into the floor. This can be done without affecting the length of it during movement (so it still flows behind the player)

Benefit: FM is less soul destroying to look at when the weapon constantly clips through the ground.

Request: Please fix the localisation of skills (i.e. name and description). There are numerous issues where skill names change in different description boxes making it harder to understand how your abilities work together.

Benefit: More in-game clarity.

Implement a voting system when the party leader changes the loot option where all party members agree before the loot option gets changed. I don't understand why this was never implemented to begin with. It's a huge flaw in the party system. Shame on those players who abused it, but it should have never been allowed. 

Did we mention the poor translation? E.g. every day the system message tells me that I cant spin anymore - but the real message is that my 2nd spin now is ready for use. The same goes for a lot of skills (too many to list here). Also even with main characters there are name inconsistencies (Yehara <-> Lady Ye Haraga?).

Don't know if this was mentioned already but...

-More keybind options. Especially the option to keybind certain spells to something else that require you to double press to use =.= (aka SS for forcemaster backstep or WW sprinting) (and yes hold shift...is a little awkward for some people so keybind option to something else would be nice)

-Move spells around the action bar + have that second action bar stay on all the time rather than having it vanish when combat is over

9 minutes ago, VarienX said:

Don't know if this was mentioned already but...

-More keybind options. Especially the option to keybind certain spells to something else that require you to double press to use =.= (aka SS for forcemaster backstep or WW sprinting) (and yes hold shift...is a little awkward for some people so keybind option to something else would be nice)

-Move spells around the action bar + have that second action bar stay on all the time rather than having it vanish when combat is over

Just FYI you don't need to hold shift; if you tap shift while holding W it toggles sprint.

good days I have an error with blade & souls in laucher everything is installed fine but when I go to play before getting into the game get the error "invalid game client file please update the game client or reinstall (2000) (193)" I repaired and reinstalled but nothing still the same error please help.

My pc is

Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 10240) (10240.th1.160104-1507)
                 Language: Spanish (Regional Setting: Spanish)
      System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
             System Model: HP 15 Notebook PC
          Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4510U CPU @ 2.00GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
                   Memory: 6144MB RAM
      Available OS Memory: 6076MB RAM
                Page File: 3069MB used, 4030MB available
             DirectX Version: 12

If you want some proper updates, The game already has a system to get Coin shop items without paying its called Hongmoon coins, If playerbase has not figured that out yet, Tough luck.. Secoundly the main focus should be removing the gold spammers as this removes 15-20% of mmo experience as you can no long do a global chat and talk to other players. Right now it feels like a single player game with a random person running by and taking your kill that you needed. and if you quote me saying While all you have to do is shut off region chat and block the other spammers. Oh and shut off faction chat... Welp thats what im talking about, If i have to shut of elements of the game because all you see is gold spam. Thats ruining the experience.. and with the 50 block limit and only on that charecters name, its literally impossiible to block them all.

Yeah but it's nigh impossible to get hongmoon coins atm.  I've only gotten like 100 from the singular daily dash venture token I've been granted.

And while they're waiting for the economy to stabilize, the problems with lacking any way to get inventory space without dropping a small fortune on each character is starting to make the cash shop seem really ugly.

Archived