Help NCSoft collect these issues and help YOU [POST YOUR ISSUES AND REQUESTS HERE]

Phantium

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, bloodynametheives said:

Is it possible to have a matchmaking system in the arena so you face opponents just as laggy?? :D like maybe a geographic area i want the daily rewards

from the arena but i find it very hard to complete them. i'm only ranked at like 1400 and have just lost seven fights in a row.

And won't zen beans put the people with a geographic / latency issue at a big disadvantage? as far as i understand you will be able to trade them 

for soulstones etc.

I can't help but find it incredibly unfair, its like having items for some players and not for others, no difference than p2w and everyone complains about that.

Right or wrong its just my 2 cents.

Is the last part a new problem? sorry confused. Added the first one.

7 minutes ago, Ghostwheel said:

Help with resolving (1000)(132,10054) constant disconnection problems some players have (who aren't Razer or ASUS users). I really want to play the game for longer than 1-10 minutes at a time.

Added

4 minutes ago, Mental said:

What vpn issue? I'm using WTFast just fine.

Some have reported strong vpn issues. 

2 hours ago, Phantium said:

- ACCOUNT BOUND ITEMS WANTED

- Less bans, 'Have you logged into Blade and Soul on (time) and from (locations, IP) If yes press this link: (link) Notice: After 24 hours your account will be locked due to security reasons and will require verification to get your account back. If this happened contact: (email).'

- A lot of players are asking for a fix for VPN issues

- Massive ping changes are experienced daily which doesn't help with the PvP point of the game

- Open world PvP escape

- Random things happen in PvP

- Being able to vote kick in dungeons wanted

- Being able to buy cash shop items with gold

- Pre 45 purples tradeable

- No payments for inventory space

I won't address all of the points:

- Account-bound items: Wanted, but will probably never happen, since it's already been calculated into expected revenue/profits (investor issue).

- Less bans: You already do get an email, with a verification code and IP address. Use that to file a support request. If you believe someone logged in using that, you have bigger issues like your PC/email being compromised.

- VPN: Simply no. VPN does not improve ping. It only appears that way. It is in fact the cause of the connection issues, since server times out waiting for a packet to be routed from you to the VPN, then to the game server, which never arrives in time. You're most likely in South America, or Australia, which have ping/connection issues in every game, not just BnS. VPN won't solve that, it will make it worse. It's also used by exploiters. There is absolutely no reason you would need a VPN to play this or any game.

- Ping: I observed no ping variations during the day/night. This is a routing/congestion issue most like due to your location being South America or Australia. The infrastructure routers in Miami/San Francisco (depending), and you physical location are to blame.

- PvP Escape: If you can switch channels without waiting 15-30 seconds while wearing a PvP uniform, that indeed needs a fix. No idea, haven't tested.

- Random things in PvP: see above, lag, location, etc...

- Dungeon Vote-kick: Not required. Report function for 'leeching/afk'. Resulting in a ban for several days.

- Cash shop items with gold: Not going to happen. Bots, investors, revenue/profit: See above.

- Tradable Purples: Won't happen. This has also been calculated into revenue/profit.

- Inventory Space: Same as above, already calculated into profit margins. None of these things will be changed, most likely.

1 minute ago, 2501 said:

I won't address all of the points:

- Account-bound items: Wanted, but will probably never happen, since it's already been calculated into expected revenue/profits (investor issue).

- Less bans: You already do get an email, with a verification code and IP address. Use that to file a support request. If you believe someone logged in using that, you have bigger issue like your PC/email being compromised.

- VPN: Simply no. VPN does not improve ping. It only appears that way. It is in fact the cause of the connection issues, since server times out waiting for a packet to be routed from you to VPN to server, which never arrives in time. You're most likely in South America, or Australia, which have ping/connection issues in every game, not just BnS. VPN won't solve that, it will make it worse. It's also used by exploiters. There is absolutely no reason you would need a VPN to play this or any game.

- Ping: I observed no ping variations during the day/night. This is a routing/congestion issue most like due to your location being South America or Australia. The infrastructure routers in Miami/San Francisco (depending), and you physical location are to blame.

- PvP Escape: If you can switch channels without waiting 15-30 seconds while wearing a PvP uniform, that indeed needs a fix. No idea, haven't tested.

- Random things in PvP: see above, lag, location, etc...

- Dungeon Vote-kick: Not required. Report function for 'leeching/afk'. Resulting in a ban for several days.

- Cash shop items with gold: Not going to happen. Bots, investors, revenue/profit: See above.

- Tradable Purples: Won't happen. This has also been calculated into revenue/profit.

- Inventory Space: Same as above, already calculated into profit margins. None of these things will be changed, most likely.

The starting post is for the B&S team to read and decide what will happen sorry. 

Good golly this is a spiffy list.

Throw my vote in for "Access to Wardrobe storage open to all players, and shared wardrobe for premium players (duplicate outfits stack like most items stack in the inventory)"

+Helps alleviate some of the heinous inventory issues this game has for free players.

+Imho, more valuable than the simple wardrobe storage perk for premium, making buying premium more desireable 

+Automatically fixes the problem with character-bound cash shop items

+And makes it look like NCSoft is adding convenience for paying players instead of removing it for not yet paying players.

EDIT: Also.

An option in the sound settings for VO language and subtitle language.

+More options mean more happy people!

+Feels more authentic listening to the story in its original language (Even though the translation might not be exact)

+Lets us escape the HORRIFIC audio quality and errors of the ENG dub.

And I guess

Take a pass over every spoken line in the game and redub it if there is any stray echo or clipping

+It'll make it seem like this game was localized by professionals instead of highschool kids in their closets with coats pinned to the walls. (That'd probably have less reverb than this)  Seriously it's worse than the SHHDC redubbing.

(Tho this is a lot less likely than the above one)

And

Take a pass over every bit of text in the game, and I mean IN THE GAME, not on some spreadsheet and correct inconsistencies and wmispellings.

+More consistent communication

+less costly errors made by the player due to bad information.

+Makes the game look like it was localized by professionals instead of highschool kids with google translate.

Also and

A generic report function with a text field

+For harassment, bug abuse, what have you.

+More policing of toxic behavior since it's more convenient than going out of game.

Hell,

An ingame support feature for tickets and FAQs.

+More bugs reported because not everyone wants to come to the forums

+less frustration when facing a problem due to convenient problem solving faculties.

And a personal one.

Can we get a hair color that's like the blue diffuse and green reflection hair color sans the green reflection? :<

+My hair will match my lyn's ears in every light.

+I will feel pretty instead of clashing sometimes.

+pls :<

5 minutes ago, Phantium said:

The starting post is for the B&S team to read and decide what will happen sorry. 

I told you what will 'most likely' happen. Furthermore, they won't even read your post in all likelihood.

I mean, you can complain about them. That's about it. I have; nothing changes.

3 minutes ago, 2501 said:

I told you what will 'most likely' happen. Furthermore, they won't even read your post in all likelihood.

As I said I contacted the GM and she has read this thread already. This thread has been taken to the development team. 

I am not sure if you have it in your list, but I run a guild with 60 people in it...and I would like a column in the Clan Window for "Last Online". This will help us remove inactive players and make room for new members...since the cap is so low on members in a clan.

I would also like the ability to have more than one "advisor" and perhaps the ability to change clan rank names.

One other random thing that I would LOVE to see, and have seen a few other people request is the ability to darken the background of the quest tracker window. Sometimes it is near impossible to read the font in that window...I have even tried to hover the window over a darker part of the map to read the thing...lol

Mostly QoL stuff, but id like it added to the list.

Thanks!

Master Founder items shouldn't be a 1 time use. I didn't spend 125 just to get the weapon skin on ONE character. I thought I would've been able to claim the appropriate weapon skin on any character I made. This is how it normally works in other games that have these founder packs and I'm not sure why NCSoft did it like this.

9 minutes ago, Phantium said:

As I said I contacted the GM and she has read this thread already. This thread has been taken to the development team. 

the GM? They don't respond to personal mail messages.

3 minutes ago, Ghrim said:

Master Founder items shouldn't be a 1 time use. I didn't spend 125 just to get the weapon skin on ONE character. I thought I would've been able to claim the appropriate weapon skin on any character I made. This is how it normally works in other games that have these founder packs and I'm not sure why NCSoft did it like this.

Also those pouches would be cool too.

I cannot afford to drop $400 on just pouches X_X

Like, inventory is not whale bait.   It's a basic ui function, man...

Cool sparkle swords are whale bait.  Go charge those prices for that.

8 minutes ago, Yoshira said:

There is?  I'll take a look next time I'm in game.  Thanks for mentioning it.

Deleted from OP post. 

7 minutes ago, Ghrim said:

Same as account bound items.

11 minutes ago, Cyradus said:

I am not sure if you have it in your list, but I run a guild with 60 people in it...and I would like a column in the Clan Window for "Last Online". This will help us remove inactive players and make room for new members...since the cap is so low on members in a clan.

I would also like the ability to have more than one "advisor" and perhaps the ability to change clan rank names.

One other random thing that I would LOVE to see, and have seen a few other people request is the ability to darken the background of the quest tracker window. Sometimes it is near impossible to read the font in that window...I have even tried to hover the window over a darker part of the map to read the thing...lol

Mostly QoL stuff, but id like it added to the list.

Thanks!

Done. 

2 hours ago, jakson said:

ok so
http://imgur.com/xeNZ3rx

i have no idea what may be causing this, but my skill icons are like this from the 1st day i tried playing.
if i zoom in, i can clearly see that that mess of colors is basically every class' skills combined into 1 image.

Any sort of help is appreciated!

me and some people i know are having this issue

I remember helping a guy having exact same issue. It's your graphics drivers, reinstall them.

On topic, I suggest not adding controversial things like

- A traditional roll system for dungeon loot. 

Benefits of including this feature:

+ Less arguing about loot.

+ Nicer community and less tickets about cheating etc.

+ More fair way of giving out loot.

(this caught my eye). Not going to argue one way or another here, but the community is not one-sided on this matter, and therefore it's not something that should be in "bugs and issues".

Just now, Enhance said:

I remember helping a guy having exact same issue. It's your graphics drivers, reinstall them.

(this caught my eye). Not going to argue one way or another here, but the community is not one-sided on this matter, and therefore it's not something that should be in "bugs and issues".

It is in Features that can be added.

2 minutes ago, 2501 said:

That's like a recruiter telling you they'll keep your resume on file.

This thread is not for arguing, had enough of people disagreeing over things on these forums that's why this thread exists.

1 minute ago, Enhance said:

I don't see why not if it's an option that you can set before the dungeon or something like that. '3'

2 minutes ago, Enhance said:

I'm pretty sure it is an option already though.

Nope. 

Just free for all, round robin, and master loot for anything that is not auctionable.  Purple items are mandatory auction.

Archived