Game quitting/crashing minutes after logging in

ABear

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game keep Crashing every minute after logging in ! , i am trying everything since 1 hour to make to stop the crashing ,, but nothing is working .... first of all  
- checked my Internet connection stability ... but all is fine   ( powered off router and removed my Ethernet cable .. powered off computer and changed my mouse and keyboard slots then i powered on everything 
- cleaned ( Internet history and browser + prefetch files + temp files + used ccleaner + even cleaned computer from dust )
-Turned off my NVIDIA control panel ! + turned off  anti-virus and all protection system in my windows 
-made all game graphic on lowest 
-Repaired game files ! 

and for more Information ,i think i get disconnection as long as i press W to move .. but if i log in and let my character just standing i think i don't get disconnection ! i am still testing this anyway ( i am not sure !!!! )  Also i have noticed something weird  before disconnection ... that i can talk to the people on chat but i cant cast my skills no matter how many i am trying to click then  disconnection from sever pops

Just now, xCaptainTeemo said:

Game keep Crashing every minute after logging in ! , i am trying everything since 1 hour to make to stop the crashing ,, but nothing is working .... first of all  
- checked my Internet connection stability ... but all is fine   ( powered off router and removed my Ethernet cable .. powered off computer and changed my mouse and keyboard slots then i powered on everything 
- cleaned ( Internet history and browser + prefetch files + temp files + used ccleaner + even cleaned computer from dust )
-Turned off my NVIDIA control panel ! + turned off  anti-virus and all protection system in my windows 
-made all game graphic on lowest 
-Repaired game files ! 

and for more Information ,i think i get disconnection as long as i press W to move .. but if i log in and let my character just standing i think i don't get disconnection ! i am still testing this anyway ( i am not sure !!!! )  Also i have noticed something weird  before disconnection ... that i can talk to the people on chat but i cant cast my skills no matter how many i am trying to click then  disconnection from sever pops

do you use razor products?

Well i don't mean it like spreading the viral hate around or anything, its just that well we all look forward to playing, right? Or we wouldn't be reading these forums. So that being said bugs like this just takes the wind outa their sails you know? Ton's of people complaining just to complain, others have legitimate stuff they are talking about. I just don't understand if the game has been out for years, now, like 4 I think in the East, why so many growing pains here? This whole thing just seems so disheartening. I wanna play, but cant. Just broken.

Having the same issue. Play for 2 minutes, then nothing I do registers (even though the chat is working fine) and after 1 minute, disconnected from server (1000), rinse and repeat.

Fix your shitty servers before you lose most of your player base, NCSOFT.

I am having a similar issue with crashing but I do not have any of the said Razer or ASUS products. Its painfully annoying knowing that prior to the patch my game was running perfectly fine. But post patch the entire game has been rendered playable only for several minutes before crashing. 

same here , game runs perfect before hotfix number 14 comes out (27.01.16) ... after this patch my computer crashes each time i log in (after pin) ...

i dont have any razer products or ASUS here ...

i really wish NCSOFT rollback to Hotfix 13 and we all can play again ..

and i really dont understand the communication from NCSOFT ... we all know that here is a big problem since this patch .. but i never READ any officially post from NCSOFT to this problem ... this cant be true ...

Before patch, my game had crashed a total of one time since launch. Since patch, I'm lucky to go half an hour without crashing. The most common causes are setting key bindings and simply sprinting, but it also tends to happen when I'm just standing around in a quest hub or town. I'm not even at the computer when it happens, I come back and my game is dead. I use AMD+ATI with an Asus mobo and use Razer Synapse. Whereas my gf doesn't crash at all using none of those, though it's extremely obvious that it was something to do with the recent patch.

They broke something with the most recent patch and some of us cant do anything about it. its frustrating when they keep trying to pin it on your computer when its clearly only happened in the newest patch. premium just ticking away while i cant even play

I have a question to all the people that have been crashing like myself at start up. I went to work today, and booted the game up at work, (Yes I have one of those jobs where I can do what I want when I want) and it booted the game just fine. It always has. The computer at work is the same as the computer at home, same mb/same cpu, and same ram and actually a lesser quality nvidia card, but it's still very good. It was my old gamer system. So.... here is the question, the only difference between the to pc's is that mine at home has an installed SSD drive. This is a very recent addition to my rig at home. I would say 2-3 weeks. When I upgraded from my mechanical Seagate hdd, to the Samsung SSD, all of the sudden I had razor synapse issues. It had never happened before. My pc at work has a mechanical drive, and is still running razor np while in game, just like my rig used to. So, haha, back to the question.... 

Just as a poll, how many peeps having this issue have SSD drives as opposed to mechanical drives? If this is the problem, then... I just cant zip out to buy another mechanical hdd just to play this game. I was thinking about this today at work... so I am just wondering if it has any merit?

15 hours ago, Spain said:

I have a question to all the people that have been crashing like myself at start up. I went to work today, and booted the game up at work, (Yes I have one of those jobs where I can do what I want when I want) and it booted the game just fine. It always has. The computer at work is the same as the computer at home, same mb/same cpu, and same ram and actually a lesser quality nvidia card, but it's still very good. It was my old gamer system. So.... here is the question, the only difference between the to pc's is that mine at home has an installed SSD drive. This is a very recent addition to my rig at home. I would say 2-3 weeks. When I upgraded from my mechanical Seagate hdd, to the Samsung SSD, all of the sudden I had razor synapse issues. It had never happened before. My pc at work has a mechanical drive, and is still running razor np while in game, just like my rig used to. So, haha, back to the question.... 

Just as a poll, how many peeps having this issue have SSD drives as opposed to mechanical drives? If this is the problem, then... I just cant zip out to buy another mechanical hdd just to play this game. I was thinking about this today at work... so I am just wondering if it has any merit?

I run with a hybrid drive so its sort of a mix of both. I'm not entirely sure if this would really be the main cause of our crashes but its an interesting observation. 

Archived