Game quitting/crashing minutes after logging in

ABear

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

Our team is trying to gather some more information on this potentially new crash after today's patch. Please make sure you submit a Support Ticket and include the following information:

• PC Specs
  • If the crash occurs at a specific location on while performing specific actions, including any error numbers you're receiving

Also, if you are not currently running any Razer services, please make sure the following option is disabled:

• Game > Camera (it's below the Mouseover Options and above the Camera Sliders)

Thank you!

Having the exact same problem. First time I log on after turning on my computer it gets to the ncsoft logo on a black screen then crashes. After that it wont even open and I get error 4049. I know I can delete the Gameguard folder then restart it then I just get back to the logo and crash.

2 hours ago, Glint said:

I have the student pack.

i have student pack too and it expired today, i was able to play just after patch then got disconnected. Im assuming they kicked me out while trying to fix my premium expiration but I shouls still be able to PLAY! i mean this is BS!

47 minutes ago, Spain said:

So.. After this recent patch, 1/27/16, I can not get past the NCSOFT logo screen before it crashes. When I restart the game I get error 4049. This isnt about that, because its obvious you have to close the client32 and anything gamegaurd related and you will not get that 4049 error. This is just plainly unable to get to the PIN screen. I have uninstalled, reinstalled gamegaurd, then the actual game... I have repaired the files countless times, I have restarted my pc over and over like an doof... to no avail. This is as far as I can get, then when I type a response the crash report, the crash report... you guessed it, crashes. Anyone else having this issue or idea as to how to fix it? This is the error I am getting below... over and over and over

TZc3lY.png

I left for work this morning with this issue, saw a ton of other people with the issue and figured it'd be fixed by the time i got home... nope... i've now lost faith in any NCSoft game launch - will not be participating again. 

i got the same problem , but let me explain little bit

after the servers come back today the game patching a 145 mb file (patch Number 13).. i went to game and play for hours without any crashes !

after i went to bed ... come back now and starting game .. client patching again (Patch number 14 !!!) 45 MB and since i crash every time i go in game ... after pin 

and get my char the loading screen comes ... iam around 5 sec in game and then the computer crashes ..

no report all the time since patch .. 

Btw i dont have ASUS or Razor Stuff !!!

Windows 10 , I5 Intel , Nvidia Graphic Card

I already uninstalled my razor software rendering my naga useless, and the only Asus related things I have are Asus motherboard, and an Asus Wlan card.... both working perfectly yesterday, and it was working fine prior to patch. 

2 minutes ago, Spain said:

I already uninstalled my razor software rendering my naga useless, and the only Asus related things I have are Asus motherboard, and an Asus Wlan card.... both working perfectly yesterday, and it was working fine prior to patch. 

Same thing for me it was running fine even up until the maintenance. After that it kept crashing after logging into the game after a few minutes. I am currently re downloading the game.

5 minutes ago, Yaviey said:

Hi all,

Please don't forget to put in your Support Tickets: 

will we get more than the cookie cutter "disable all services and programs at start up" .. "okay that didn't work? uninstall razor synapse" .... 

1 minute ago, rrangel88 said:

Same thing for me it was running fine even up until the maintenance. After that it kept crashing after logging into the game after a few minutes. I am currently re downloading the game.

I have already done this once, it's not going to help unfortunately, well atleast for me it did not. 

I have the same problem and i tried closing the ReduceTheLag process and now its working without crashes (but with high ping tho >.<) I hope the problem gets solved cuz i really want to play but not if it is with high ping.

This doesn't sound good for me. I have a Razor headset, I have ASUS gaming computer, and I have razor black widow keyboard. All said to contribute to the problem of the game crashing? ...This sucks! And I am not tech smart, so I up shit creek without a paddle.

My crash is different though, it crashes to where i have to restart my entire computer. A yellow or white color background will cover my entire screen, makes a glitchy noise, then from there it freezes and i have to restart computer.

Just now, Oblongship said:

Tired of them not testing patches...How many patches now have completly crashed the game for all or a decent portion of the player base?

Around 5 now I believe.

I think all, except for the ones put out to fix the crashes

Archived