Banned for no reason.

Maienhel

Well i m not rich guy. I paid for this game and thats why i fight for really. I bought premium for me and her. I want to recover this character because of that. If i call them from another country i'll pay lots of money than premium lol. If they say nothing again ah.. really waste.. Thanks for advice anyway 1mirg

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen a lot of ppl fighting against those causeless bans. 

They already admit that Razer app's perceived as third party tool (Its literally funny)

But they are not that attentive to seperate bots which are use a real third party tools and real players which are just bought something from Razer. 

Its easy to see that NCSoft has already got 1 million online player so they dont care about a few...

Good job NC. 

I hope this is not true about getting banned due to another IP.

this made me feel worried a bit since i have already spent around 1k+$ on this game and is going to buy more Ncoins in the future.  but i am going to move my home soon so i will b logging from another IP same with my sisters. i hope they won't ban people just because of that

You don't get banned for using other IPs or logging in from another computer. 

My router got reset and my comp got a new IP address.  Once you log in you get a message saying the computer has to be verified via email.  Once you verify the new location you can play perfectly fine.  Which means that when your "girlfriend" logged in she would of had to have access to the registered email address.  Thats not why your account was banned.

If their anticheat software said "3rd party software" it means they picked up something tampering with the game.  99.99% of the time anticheat/antitampering software are accurate.  .01% of the time its the detection softwares fault.   I know blizzard had an issue with warden like 1 time where their anticheat software detected squaresoft's game launcher as a 3rd party sofware which resulted in wrongful bans.  They eventually unbanned people who had squaresoft game launcher. 

Yeah good luck getting unbanned. lol

8 minutes ago, WickedGamer said:

You don't get banned for using other IPs or logging in from another computer. 

My router got reset and my comp got a new IP address.  Once you log in you get a message saying the computer has to be verified via email.  Once you verify the new location you can play perfectly fine.  Which means that when your "girlfriend" logged in she would of had to have access to the registered email address.  Thats not why your account was banned.

If their anticheat software said "3rd party software" it means they picked up something tampering with the game.  99.99% of the time anticheat/antitampering software are accurate.  .01% of the time its the detection softwares fault.   I know blizzard had an issue with warden like 1 time where their anticheat software detected squaresoft's game launcher as a 3rd party sofware which resulted in wrongful bans.  They eventually unbanned people who had squaresoft game launcher. 

Yeah good luck getting unbanned. lol

Are you saying that this many people are trying to cheat... in an MMO... ?

Nah, he's saying gameguard is apparently inaccurately detecting something these people are using (I believe I've heard Razer, possibly WTFast?) as cheat software.  Since WTFast almost certainly manipulates the packets, and many modern peripherals monitor system processes in order to automatically switch profiles, it's not too difficult to see how gameguard could think these programs are cheat software.  They *do* have their fingers in the pie, so to speak.  (along with pretty much every anti-virus program)

I would hope NCSoft/Gameguard is looking into these (apparent) false positives.

The CS number only helps with fraud cases, and have no control over customer accounts. 

The accounts department doesn't have a phone number.

So now I am on my 3rd day disputing this wrongful banning for use of third party software, which till today I am unsure what software triggered the ban.

I don't think anyone likes being accused of something they didn't do. To be honest the game is so easy to level and gear up etc, I don't even remotely see the need to cheat.

I was an Everquest player back in the day, and 1-60 casually could take a year back then, you can max out here in a week playing just a few hours a day. 

The last reply to my ticket was about 24 hours ago, but I saw that the timer is refreshed to 2 hours ago so maybe someone looked at it and just hasn't replied.

I am waiting for a reply too. They always say the same things. I just want to prove that i did not use any program. If i used, i would not try that hard to get my account back. I do not play for 3 days fighting with all these tickets and i even created a twitter account to contact with them. I hope they will see that we are trying and we are innocent.

On ‎28‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 6:46 AM, Zarec said:

That isn't how IP's work.  Your MAC address would be different but your IP would stay relatively the same if you have a static IP.  

Thank you. That helps put my mind at ease about that matter as I hope it does others that are reading this thread.

• 4 weeks later...

I got banned and submit a ticket got a reply too as blow

Account Name: x.............n@gmail.com
Offense: Third party program
Penalty: Account closure

We have reviewed the above action and found it and the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand.

I didntt even logged on any other computer ever, not even any IP change.

I charged thousands of Ncoin and bought mouths premium.

All I did every day is daily quest on my two character.

This is ridiculous.

A lot of peeps using Razer software got banned, this is just my guess but it sounds like that may be the culprit, that NCSoft thinks its a hacking/macro program.

Very different cases and some people dodge the bullet, but "Razer" is the most common keyword shared in these cases.

Just a guess tho

8 minutes ago, OmniBlade said:

When people talk about the Razer program are they talking about Razer Synapse? I have that on mine but i disabled it on start-up. Don't want to get a false positive just for using a gaming mouse.....

I own both a Razer Naga mouse and Razer Blackwidow Ultimate keyboard which uses the same Synapse software. I been playing BnS with mouse and keyboard for little over one month now just fine.

When I first started playing BnS I sent in a support ticket and asked if using devices like the Razer Naga which uses the Synapse software was allowed. I made a comment in the support ticket I want to use mouse button 5 for a skill. But the game it self won't allow you to set keybinds to mouse button 4 OR mouse button 5. So the only option is to setup the Synapse software and set mouse button 5 as the Z key for a sample.

They told me as long it's one skill per button it's fine. What I mean by that is say you setup side button #3 on the naga mouse for one of your skills. If you press the side button #3 it better do the skill once and only once. Which means you can't use the macro feature on the Synapse software to setup a combo of buttons on a single key press.

Archived