Banned for no reason.

Maienhel

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, pinkpiggy said:

That was more than a little uncalled for, especially because my comment wasnt meant for you.

Was it? At least you get to eat right? 

On a more serious note, I just really couldn't believe that was your response. Your assertion that just simply sharing an account was a good enough reason to ban them was inspired. Inspired me to go way above and beyond colorful. Again, if we just sit back and let them *cricket* us in every way shape and form it will just get worse(kinda like its been doing this past week.....see what i mean?). If you honestly took any of that personally I apologize. Something needs said, something needs done.

REVOLT! REVOLT! (that last bit was sarcasm for those that are overly literal.)

1 minute ago, marador said:

Was it? At least you get to eat right? 

On a more serious note, I just really couldn't believe that was your response. Your assertion that just simply sharing an account was a good enough reason to ban them was inspired. Inspired me to go way above and beyond colorful. Again, if we just sit back and let them *cricket* us in every way shape and form it will just get worse(kinda like its been doing this past week.....see what i mean?). If you honestly took any of that personally I apologize. Something needs said, something needs done.

REVOLT! REVOLT! (that last bit was sarcasm for those that are overly literal.)

It's no biggie. But i hope you do know that a lot of companies have no account sharing in their ToS, and say that its bannable. no, i DONT think its fair, because id love to share my account with my boyfriend. but at the same time it makes sense, because the company doesnt want to be liable for any losses people have with sharing their accounts, so they put it in the tos. and when you logged in all those times and accepted the tos before you went to the character selection screen, you were accepting EVERYTHING written in their tos, including that.

49 minutes ago, pinkpiggy said:

It's against the tos to share accounts, and that is bannable

you dont know what you are talking about, lets say you will go to a different place, so you mean you have to bring your computer just for you not to get ban.. haha! 

OK CAN PLEASE ADMIN CONFIRM THIS ASAP PLS?

I'm using a potato laptop right now and only play with max 12fps! Then my big bro is kind enough to buy me Alienware 970m this weekend so I'm very excited to play with new computer. 

But what i read this if we use another computer to play we'll get banned? THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

We can't use WTFAST too, I play from Australia this is frustrating, I just started to invest in this game I dont want to get banned for such ridiculous reasons.

Plus whats with the SPAMMERS can't be blocked now! Seriously?! Please admin address this issue now!

28 minutes ago, Execratione said:

Third party programs are things like Cheat Engine, bots, any kind of downloadable program designed to cheat in some way. Sometimes antiviruses are detected as third party programs. Don't know why.

'Cause they're accessing the games memory/processes to make sure they aren't viruses.

56 minutes ago, Maienhel said:

My girlfriend banned today. For no reason. Trust me no reason. She didn't use any VPN , proxy or something. And it says "3rd party program" really. I just logged in her account from another city(not country) and played like a 3-4 hours just. Just that. There is really NO REASON at all. And it's really annoying. We are thinking to make new account for her but i m really afraid. If she get banned again. Cause she banned for no reason. I can't trust maybe i can banned sometimes after years ? or something? How can we play this game fairly? 

Appeal, send a message to support  and tell them what happened, i mean do you have the same credit card for both accounts? if so you should be good to go to get it unlocked

How long before she was off the account, did you log in? 

See they can kinda.. KINDA tell when something "Fishy" so to speak goes on... IE how far was the city from your girlfriends place

Because if its about 30 miles (IP addresses would show where the connection came from first, then where it is 5 minutes later)....  her logging off.... and you loggin on within a minute or two from 30 miles away flags the account ... seeing as how the hell did one person (only one person should be using an account) go from logging out at point A... and then 30 miles away at point B they log in seconds later  (hint hint, this is also how the cops in some states ticket highway speeders in the mail... if you get from toll booth A to toll Booth B in X time... they can determine if you had been speeding and an average of how fast... its nuts) 

It sucks but ive had it happen once or twice in other MMO's ... with my wifes account when im at another locatioN... thing is they are all on one credit card in my name.. i call up... explain that i own both accounts and the login that happened from that hotel's IP was not my doing... so please unlock

and they usually do after i provide them proof of ownership (IE Credit card number,name,email address, name of a character on acct)

Give it a try... if what you are saying is truly the case.. you guys could probably get the account back rather easy

If the account has no worth (IE only one level 5 on it or something) just make sure to leave some time between her logging off and you logging in relative to the time it might take to travel

really bummer if your telling the truth my dude (and ive heard of this before with many mmo's so.. i believe you!)

It happened to me once also, though I cant remember if it was same with NC SOFT or with other company. I was banned for using 3rd party program, even though i was 100% sure that i havent used any of them nor was sharing my acount to any friends/family members. After asking them to share some legit information, not just "we found that something had happened", the respons was that sharing such type of information would be against their rules :)

So best of luck to OP, but I wouldnt hope that they will change their decision.

Well bro you arent the only one Banned, because my brother was banned also for no reason he didnt even receive a email about his ban, he just got BANNED.... not even a REASON... probable i think he was banned cuz the same way, but he have a LAPTOP, he moved from the HOUSE to a FRIEND HOUSE.... just to play Blade and Soul he even have a group in WhatsApp Called Blade and Soul, what that fq with this system .-., i hope my gf dont get banned just cuz i logged for 2 mins just to tell her why she cant open those Chest >.> that could be really stupid, honestly she will hate this game if she get banned by the same way, cuz she love this game actually she only play LoL and Blade and Soul, but likely more Blade and Soul. so I HOPE MY GIRLFRIEND DONT GET BANNED BY THE SAME WAY CUZ I JUST LOGGED FOR 2 MINS... >.>

This is the most ridiculous thing I've heard today.

Do I have to send a ticket now ahead of time when I go travel to somewhere and play Blade & Soul there?? .____.

Because I will be out of town next month for about 10 days and I will still log on to do my dailies and stuff while I'm in another state.

So I have to send a ticket telling them "hey I'm going out of town for few days and will be logging on from there so my IP address might look different than my home address, so don't ban my account please"????

Because if you go to you My Account -> Settings page from NCSoft's home page and look under Authorized Locations, you can save IP addresses there, even name it yourself to identify which one is which for your reference.

I have my main one saved as "Home" for name, so even if I register a new IP address myself when I log in at another place I'll be logging on from frequently, they might still ban my account saying it violates ToS huh?

What's the point of having such system if the staff that's going around banning people like this doesn't care about it?

This is becoming a huge issue lately.

I been playing Tera with my friend and he logged into my account we didn't get banned because the staff said ''We don't mind if your friend logs into your account but we mind if you sell accounts'' he lives in another country.

Now we have NCSoft who doesn't understand this is more common right now and that we should be allowed to share accounts with friends, family etc. A wife and husband trust eachother for a reason and I am sure they aren't selling accounts to each other and so on... really don't do this NCSoft.

Is there anyone from NCWest who can help us here??This issue is serious. I cant afford to get banned just because of using a new computer and WTFast?

Say NCWest, should I send you guys an email that I'm going to change computer like someone here just suggested ? Just say so, I dont mind doing it but seriously? 

This game is ridiculous.

Game account sharing? whats the problem in that?......what if i have like 3 different computers...one at my business and home pc and my gaming laptop....i get banned for downloading the game and playing and accessing it where and whenever I FEEL LIKE PLAYING THIS GAME? like woah i didnt know they wanted to restrict our gameplay....this game has just got a lot of hype and literally nothing to pay for....Too many errors problems and its only just been released....like on released things dont and shouldnt have errors coding problems? are you freaking serious? basically the bread and butter of all programmed games....wow i cant believe this

18 minutes ago, SeanYoon said:

This game is ridiculous.

Game account sharing? whats the problem in that?......what if i have like 3 different computers...one at my business and home pc and my gaming laptop....i get banned for downloading the game and playing and accessing it where and whenever I FEEL LIKE PLAYING THIS GAME? like woah i didnt know they wanted to restrict our gameplay....this game has just got a lot of hype and literally nothing to pay for....Too many errors problems and its only just been released....like on released things dont and shouldnt have errors coding problems? are you freaking serious? basically the bread and butter of all programmed games....wow i cant believe this

It's the same with a lot of games, not just BnS. This game is still pretty new so it wouldn't be a surprise if they are strict for awhile.

1 hour ago, Aikilu said:

you dont know what you are talking about, lets say you will go to a different place, so you mean you have to bring your computer just for you not to get ban.. haha! 

First, your IP is your Internet Provider address. Even if you brought your computer to a friend's house, since you would be using their internet, your IP would change. Regardless, it's not in anyway a bannable offense. If it were, NCSoft would be blacklisted already as people use different computers all the time. What can get you banned is publicly admitting to allowing someone else to use your account and actually play the game.

1 hour ago, Anrothan said:

Many people are getting banned for Keybinding stuff on their mouse. Dont do it because if you use a non-standard mouse and keybind it or macro it, it is considered 3rd party and banable. Also, if you use any VPN it is also banable!

Uh... I have a hard time believing this is true. For one, keyboard and mouse bindings use an overlay that simply redirects where your key presses originate from. As far as the game is aware, you're still pressing F even if you actually pressed a mouse button. Now if this did get people banned, then NCSoft would border on scam artists. Practically every PC gamer the world over uses special mouse or keyboard bindings. They might as well ban everyone.

12 minutes ago, BourneEndeavour said:

1. What can get you banned is publicly admitting to allowing someone else to use your account and actually play the game.

2. Uh... I have a hard time believing this is true. For one, keyboard and mouse bindings use an overlay that simply redirects where your key presses originate from. As far as the game is aware, you're still pressing F even if you actually pressed a mouse button. Now if this did get people banned, then NCSoft would border on scam artists. Practically every PC gamer the world over uses special mouse or keyboard bindings. They might as well ban everyone.

You sir should do research before posting anything, if you plan on being unsupportive with common issues and practices by NCsoft. 

First you should read the user agreement "You may not use anyone else's NCsoft ID, password or account at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that NCsoft ID, password or account. NCsoft cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.

Secondly it's not what you "believe" it's the facts, and it's been posted multiple times on the forums, and reddit. NCsoft even had the nerve to tell people not to have razer synapse running, because they believe it's the cause of certain "crashes" and obviously bans. Why? because whatever gameguard is doing, or their checks are doing it's finding macros used by players, when in fact many are just trying to add keys that aren't allowed in the game like middle wheel button etc.

Some research goes a long way, before just opening your mouth, and being unconstructive, and giving NCsoft more reasons to dick people around. 

2 hours ago, marador said:

So "sharing" accounts is bannable? 

So if i convinced my wife(yeah right, but for the sake of conversation...) to play this game and one of us logged into the other account that's bannable?

You can take yourself and the game company you are defending and dine in the deepest reaches of the worst pit in hell. The more I hear and see about ncsoft's buisness practices the more im ashamed to have paid them any money. 

Havn't really been playing the last couple days too much due to the bots and stuff, and seeing threads like this....

Honestly, as much as i do like this game, you can take it and shove it somewhere most uncomfortable.

It is bannable in every MMO...not just NCSoft.

I've seen some Twitch streamers that are given an account by subscribers just to play pvp arenas in a very popular mmo get the account banned. Another instance a streamer tried to get another streamer to play arenas with them on EU servers with a sub's account, and they refused simply because they were afraid that their own account would get banned. Apparently account-sharing is a big no-no in many mmo's.

Also Mysuke that's a good idea about them posting a list of related program issues because there seems to be quite a few lol

3 hours ago, Maienhel said:

My girlfriend banned today. For no reason. Trust me no reason. She didn't use any VPN , proxy or something. And it says "3rd party program" really. I just logged in her account from another city(not country) and played like a 3-4 hours just. Just that. There is really NO REASON at all. And it's really annoying. We are thinking to make new account for her but i m really afraid. If she get banned again. Cause she banned for no reason. I can't trust maybe i can banned sometimes after years ? or something? How can we play this game fairly? 

Hi Maienhel,

In an effort to try to curb the awful gold spammer problem, our team has been doing everything they can to cull their numbers. Sometimes a few people get caught in these waves due to some similar programs used or game tendencies, such as sharing accounts. Please be sure to put in an appeal by following up on your existing ticket. Sharing accounts is still a pretty big no-no but we'll see what we can do.

Uh, so if I go out of town and play my own account on a different computer they're going to ban me?  That's pretty stupid.  What happens if you know, you move so your IP changes you get banned for living your life? lol this is the dumbest thing ever pretty sure you should be able to appeal this.  Logging in to an account from multiple locations is not proof of anything, they're are plenty of legitimate every day life reasons why that could happen.  I'm a renter currently so it's completely possible I could end up some where with a different IP or something I hope I wouldn't get banned over it.

So, my girlfriend plays the game too and she would like to be able to log in on my computer when she's at my place (she spends multiple days at my place from time to time and we don't have a spare computer/laptop), is this a "pretty big no-no"? If it is, it doesn't make any sense.

You won't get banned for logging in from multiple IPs, that's just idiotic. Took my computer round to a friends house for a lan night, ohnoes banned! Don't be stupid. They wouldn't have a system in place to authenticate unknown IPs if you could get banned for it.

You won't get banned explicitly for using a VPN (wtfast, battleping), but you may get banned as a false positive if you use one. (it happens in every game, not just here). If you do, let them know that in your appeal.

Otherwise ask for an explanation on what was determined as 'unauthorized third party software'?

10 minutes ago, Drunkie said:

So, my girlfriend plays the game too and she would like to be able to log in on my computer when she's at my place (she spends multiple days at my place from time to time and we don't have a spare computer/laptop), is this a "pretty big no-no"? If it is, it doesn't make any sense.

Sharing an account is a no no.

Sharing the same computer to login with different accounts is fine (I can't imagine any reason why it wouldn't be).

Archived