Forums

What class(es) are you, and are you enjoying yourself?

Lyricant

Friend told me he wasn't enjoying bladedancer after a while of playing it, and that it was underwhelming and felt weak. Made me wonder how people feel after a while of playing the class they are. I thought I'd ask about the experiences of players on here.

Personally, I love Summoner. Can't get enough of it. :D

Kung-Fu Master looked cool at first, but becomes weak later on, especially in dungeons where multiple enemies beat on you...there's just no way to Counter them all effectively and you just die slowly.

Blade Master is okay, but I find Draw Stance awkward to use.

I'd like to try more, but having only two slots and a 7 day wait time on Lv15+ characters is stupid. I thought spending 25$ on the Initiate Pack would've at least given me another slot or two...

Summoner cause I'm not really good at all the fast combos that some other classes require.  Plus lag isn't as dangerous and I have potato for a PC. 

I tried all classes in beta and they all seem cool. I have an assassin alt and it's pretty awesome. 

Played all classes except Summoner and Kung-fu Master during beta and my fun rating is:

1. Assassin

2. Force Master

3. Blade Dancer

4. Blade Master

5 Destroyer

Although Force Master is my main as I like to sit back and do big damage while everyone else go in I find Assassin to be unimaginably fun while leveling up and pvp. Once you hit around lv 22 ish (forgot exactly when you learn the RMB insta teleport/invisible) you can solo everything without even taking damage or hell without even being seen as you remain invisible forever. The skill cycle is also more diverse and combos are aplenty. And let's not forget you have like 5 moves to make you go invisible and like 7 stun/daze moves for pvp and some of em come with insta back-teleports, the possibilities are endless.

Archived