[TEMP FIX] CRASHES / GAME NOT STARTING

Pbs

Hey guys so i assume allot of you are having trouble with starting the game / game crashing after a while. This is only a fix for razer users, it worked for me i hope it does for you.

So some of you will have the service called "Razer Chroma SDK Service" Disabled, if you do the game won't even start. To fix this simply turn on the service, and start the game. Once you load into the world disable it again.

For those who keep crashing after 20 min or so and have FPS issues atm, after you start the game press ctrl+alt+del or (cmd Services.msc ) and go to services and disable "razer chroma sdk service" dont forget to enable before relaunching the game.

a permanent solution would be this :) got in contact with ncsoft after my friend had problems with this

one problem though is that i dont know if people can turn on the services again or if the game still will crash so if anyone is willing to test it would be great :)

We have been able to identify the issue that is causing the game client to crash upon attempting to log in. If you are using a Chroma Keyboard, running Razer Synapse, or Razer Chroma SDK Core Components software, you will need to modify the ClientConfiguration.xml file.

• To do this, first navigate to “MyDocuments\BnS\NCWEST”
• Once in the NCWEST folder you should see the ClientConfiguration
• Right click the ClientConfiguration file and select Edit
• After selecting Edit you need to locate the following line <option name='use-chroma-keyboard' value='y'/>
• Change the value from Y to N and then Save and Close.

You should now be able to fully log into the game client.

Please keep in mind, if you are receiving error 4049 as well, you will need to restart your PC after making these changes before you will be able to login.

Archived