Complete Rip Off! - NC Store Skins THE SAME as in game fodder skins.

Sarsparilla

4 hours ago, Roda said:

Besides the First step and Secret agent, what else is there?

I messed up and said costumes instead of weapon skins. Theres only a few outfits (as of now) that are in the hongmoon store that can also be farmed.

Okay so reading through the comments that people have been posting, I don't condemn them from making you pay for non-exclusive in game cosmetic items in the store so you can get items a bit earlier, or even if you're struggling with the grind for a cosmetic piece, but what I don't agree with, and what I believe most other people will agree with is the fact that certain cosmetic items such as the one I originally mentioned are far overpriced and also not an in-store exclusive item, which for that price you almost expect it. Membership for a month is actually cheaper! (only by 1 NC Coin).

I haven't got to a high enough level yet to fully look into or make the most out of the Hongmoon Coins which you can use to purchase in store items, nor do I know what level you can start to get these or how to get these, since again this is pretty much hidden to me as a new player at the moment without looking it up on the forums or a quick google search.

While players aren't forced to buy these items, and there is a 'small' tooltip which is easily overlooked, it's pretty misleading to new players and it seems like quite a deplorable tactic set by NCon Soft to gain more money, the wrong way. I understand that F2P games need micro transactions to stay afloat but at least give us some exclusive store items to add some incentive to want to pay for vanity.

TL;DR

Certain cosmetic items are far overpriced, same cost as premium for the month, NC Soft should add store exclusive items and more apparent tooltips for new players.

On 1/28/2016 at 3:13 AM, Sarsparilla said:

-snip-

I couldn't agree more. The pricing of outfits that are also farmable should be the cheapest ones. They should never match the price of Cash Shop exclusive outfits. That 1 nCoin discount for premium honestly just feels like a slap in the face.

On 1/28/2016 at 7:20 PM, Roda said:

For THIS item, yeah I'd say it's WAAAY too over priced (I wouldn't even pay a dollar for it), but if some of the rarer cosmetic stuff was put on the cash shop AND ITS DROP RATES ARE NOT ALTERED then eh, I'd be good.

Lol, you know this would never happen. If in-game stuff gets put on the cash shop, invariably it will become more difficult to obtain it in-game.

Archived