How do I farm faction contribution points at level 45?

gewd

So I switched to crimson at level 45 because on my server, cerulean had no one in it.

However now I only have 40/200 contribution points and I can only get 2 points every 6 minutes from farming the 2 misty bosses.

Is there any faster way of getting them? It is way too slow.

Ok thanks it is simply awful that I have to grind this way just to get to rank 2 so I can get the faction dailies for soulstones.

If I knew it was going to be that hard I would've switched earlier and grinded some faction points before I got to level 45, but I wouldn't have known that cerulean order had no-one farming the misty forest.

its pretty sad if lower lvl can beat higher faction lvl than you cuz as we know most of game start at end game... so we should have better things to farm prestige points than 29 lvl ones... when i was farming a little on 29 i could easily farm 75 points per half hour ? Something need to change. 
Oftopic: Wyrm bugs either.. or drop mechanics

Faction dailies in Scorching Sands, Razorwing Ravine, Beach Outpost near Hogshead, and Misty Woods. Do those everyday you should get about 300-400. Or if you are a FM/summoner do Blackwyrm the entire day. You do enough damage to get brilliant boxes all the time and a good amount of prestige points. I've gotten ~700 contribution points from ~10 dragon kills today.

Im a blade dancer and on my server there's many people who dont wanna do a blackwyrm or dont even care about faction.. such a lame, but what to do else. Anyway i just typing a fact about low lvl farming.. if i've know about that i would "play" a little to get that much points than i can , even! i could farm all day. Anyway there's no such a thing to complain. Peace

On 1/28/2016 at 4:43 AM, Flareon said:

dailies give you like 40-60 each, so you can do those, other than that, try to kill other people with prestige to get their prestige. 

I am not getting any dailies. Maybe because I am level 45 and rank 0. I am not sure how to fix this.

I hadn't done a single thing for red dailies until I hit 45.  I put on my uniform and started outside Jadestone village, then to Tomun, and so on to each faction spot.  One time of doing all of those dailies got me to rank Private to begin Misty Woods dailies.  

When you put on your faction uniform, dailies do not open at these spots for you?  If you have your faction outfit on, check the map for all zones and see if any red quests are visible.  I am uncertain about how that works when you swap sides.

Archived