Sign in to follow this  
MrMayhem

class for higher ping

MrMayhem   

Hello guys, im starting to play blade and soul today and i live in brazil so my ping should be around 150ms on NA servers. I believe the hardest classes are too fast for someone with a ping like mine so, do u guys think theres a slow paced class that can do well with a higher ping? im not really into summoners.

i would avoid kfm or assassin. though only if you want to pvp. pretty much everything is good enough for pvp so long as your connection has a heartbeat at all. the trouble comes in when you pvp as a kfm and have to land a 20 hit combo in 8 seconds, nothing in pve is going to live past 6 hits other than bosses.

MrMayhem   

yeah im kinda looking forward pvp,im thinking of making blade dancer or force master? do they need to land many skills combo in order to succeed?

Nischana   

SM and Destroyers are considert the best classes for high ping.

Forcemaster is only ok if you play around 100ping.

With more SM and Destroyer is your only option.

Navhkrin   

SM's have some combos that require quick key presses, and big portion of our damage comes from spamming one ability fast-as-possible. AND our parry has 0.5 sec stun cooldown so you need to be able to activate parry very fast when someone attacks you.