Unable to open Wardrobe after maintenance/patch

Kiana1982

40 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

We've provided a status in the below thread: 

I just sent a ticket before reading this and the response I got was working on a fix for a "FUTURE UPDATE" how far future are we talking here. I bought premium for the wardrobe alone and it seems to me saying a future update means next week, next month etc. and that bothers me. I am not one to gripe about a lot but I basically paid for the wardrobe and now am not getting it. 

If it's something that will be fixed tomorrow or later tonight i can live with that but if this is something I am not going to have access to for a long while I find a problem there. 

Not having access to my friend list is also problematic but something easier to live with 

Rukkirii any updates are appreciated 

pached with the hotfix (version 14 was it) and still "temporarily unavailable" at marketplace.

this is really getting on my nerves, wtf did you do to break a thing that has been working in korea for 5 years now. STOP MESSING WITH SHIT THAT DOESNT NEED TO BE MESSED WITH!

</sarcasm>

they probably already had the cosmetic stuff already ready a long time ago seeing how that stuff is kinda easy to code and such and well it is already pre-made too, also there are different teams in a company like the art side and the coding side the art team wont help much in well fighting against the gold bots now can they and well they have to do something to keep there job there 

Archived