Sign in to follow this  
jinj0br3ad

Looking for people to talk to. Spammers killing my enjoyment

I've been playing maybe 5 minutes and already the spam bots make me want to punt my computer into space. Looking for a guild or whatever to have a normal *cricket* chat experience.

Zarozian   

Why not join a clan? ;>

Also in the options you can turn off region chat, faction chat, and all that other jazz.

That way you won't have to deal with all those gold bot spams. The only purpose they serve is just a nuisance. 

The faction chat on Cardinal gates was a lot of fun the first few days the game officially launched, i miss those times. Now I try to initiate random conversation in a party chat :P.

I'm on mushin. If there is a server where this isn't as bad, I'll gladly move. It's insane.

Edited by jinj0br3ad

lilyates   

All servers are filled with spammers, but i find Mushin too populated, especially with cross server dungeon it doesnt really matter what server you're on

lilyates   

My friend's list is bugged right now, as well as others i think, but my character name is Ladusa/LoveFusion can add either or

bionukes   

the spammers are on every different chat. the first thing i was doing when i logged in was to report and block them, but now it says my block box is full. so chat is just useless with all the spam.

Necridos   

Speaking of gold spammers. Wasn't NC supposed to raise the block limit today? What happened to that. 'cause it's still 50 on my end