Strange FM skill?

Envy

So I was just completely annihilated by a force master in 1v1. I play summoner.

The first round I won just fine, but the second round was super weird.

Suddenly I couldn't turn my character anymore and it would only move to the left whenever I pressed W? I couldn't target the FM anymore like that.

Is that some FM skill causing this or did I somehow smash a combination of keys that *cricket*ed up my controls?

Or did I glitch out the freeze or whatever. @ ___ @

I'm honestly so weirded out right now.

14 minutes ago, Envy said:

So I was just completely annihilated by a force master in 1v1. I play summoner.

The first round I won just fine, but the second round was super weird.

Suddenly I couldn't turn my character anymore and it would only move to the left whenever I pressed W? I couldn't target the FM anymore like that.

Is that some FM skill causing this or did I somehow smash a combination of keys that *cricket*ed up my controls?

Or did I glitch out the freeze or whatever. @ ___ @

I'm honestly so weirded out right now.

FM's can root lock you. However, if you were able to move, but were unable to change your camera's viewpoint with your mouse.. this is actually not the first time I've heard of this bug. specifically when fighting FM's.

1 minute ago, Roxefeller said:

FM's can root lock you. However, if you were able to move, but were unable to change your camera's viewpoint with your mouse.. this is actually not the first time I've heard of this bug. specifically when fighting FM's.

I wasn't frozen, maybe chilled. I think it was after I got out of freeze, not sure.

It MIGHT have been Shadow Grasp, but I would have seen it on the ground, no?

I could rotate my camera, but I could really just move left lmao. My brain can't process whatever happened there..

Also couldn't rotate the camera all the way.

Was trying to aim right (where the FM was (while involuntarily moving left)) and it just wouldn't rotate further LOL

5 hours ago, RagnaroK said:

it happened to me too, as FM i saw the frost debuff on the enemy but he still was moving and i couldn't freeze him again for the whole match.

Oh wait that's a bug?  I had just assumed other classes had some sort of skill that allowed them to move when frozen

15 hours ago, Shave said:

Chilll x 3 :|

Had you taken the time to actually read through the posts, you'd know that I wasn't frozen. I know how FM works. c:

So I suppose it really was a weird bug.

If you try to move your camera and it stops following your mouse, your cursor might very well be on your other monitor.  When you alt-tab out and back in, it seems to do a better job of locking your mouse inside the window so that doesn't happen.

Otherwise, bugs gonna bug, it sounds like.

Archived