Pinchy's outfit

silentera

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Praise be RNGesus

Seriously though, it could be reeeeeally easy for them to do. They just need to make it so you can turn in your other rewards for special scraps at the NPCs next to the wheel. The scraps could be accumulated to just outright purchase the costume or any other parts of the wheels drops. They need to be adequately expensive to avoid making it 'too easy', but this means if you fail to get it in a reasonable amount of time, you can trade in your other rewards to reliably get the costume. The 'scrap price' of each costume piece could vary based on each wheel (and how many essences drop from the boss) to make sure it's fair.

RNG is good, it keeps the game feeling rewarding when those rare items do drop for you, but there needs to be a point where you just have 'earned' what you're looking for.

3 minutes ago, Xarteros said:

Praise be RNGesus

Seriously though, it could be reeeeeally easy for them to do. They just need to make it so you can turn in your other rewards for special scraps at the NPCs next to the wheel. The scraps could be accumulated to just outright purchase the costume or any other parts of the wheels drops. They need to be adequately expensive to avoid making it 'too easy', but this means if you fail to get it in a reasonable amount of time, you can trade in your other rewards to reliably get the costume. The 'scrap price' of each costume piece could vary based on each wheel (and how many essences drop from the boss) to make sure it's fair.

RNG is good, it keeps the game feeling rewarding when those rare items do drop for you, but there needs to be a point where you just have 'earned' what you're looking for.

Totally agree, or they can make max attempts to get the outfit and if you reach it you get it on the next spin.

2 hours ago, silentera said:

Hey ya,

Have spent a lot of hours farming pinchy's tokens and spent exactly 70 and still no outfit drop from the wheel. Really frustrating. GMs, have mercy on me pls. 

Do you mean this one:

ABQe1Zs.png

that only took me 4 days and i lost all my will to play this unfriendly game?

Most people i know is 45 now, and i just finished to get the dobok i wanted. Gg ncsoft, gg.

2 hours ago, silentera said:

Hey ya,

Have spent a lot of hours farming pinchy's tokens and spent exactly 70 and still no outfit drop from the wheel. Really frustrating. GMs, have mercy on me pls. 

Buy some from AH if u don't want to farm it.

Archived