Invitation from Poharan vanished? Help~

Dexyn

After hitting lv 43 ish I got the Invitation from Poharan letter and I read it but I didn't do the quest as I was focused on leveling so I just left the quest there. After a while I logged out and logged back in the next day and the quest is gone. I have no idea how to get the quest back and until I do I can't do the Poharan dungeon at all. Please help?

Adding this for anybody on the forum browsing this thread:

To get Poharan's Invitation you need:

1) Player above Lv 43
2) Epic Quest Act 3 Chap 13 ‘Shadow Leader’ quest clear
3) Player located in the Moonwater Plain area (When PC is in other areas such as Cinderlands, the quest will not be activated even if condition 1 and 2 are satisfied.)
4) Dokumo weapon to be equipped to enter the dungeon

Also, even if Poharan’s Invitation quest was abandoned, it lists up again on the quest list.

Not sure what to do if was deleted, probably contact support

The Invitation isn't an actual item, it's just a status/quest marker that you turn in. You complete the main story (receive Yura's letter), then go to the Blackram area and turn in the quest that appears there (it's automatically completed, you just need to talk to the NPC beside the Dragon Merchant to turn it in). After those two things are done, that's it. You're officially "invited" to Blackram Supply Chain and E. Fleet Supply Chain. You can walk into both through their respective gates, or you can queue using the cross-server lobby, but doing so requires a Dokumo-tier weapon and lvl 45. This is just in my experience, btw, though a guildie went through the same process with the same results.

I am confused about this as well. I've been 45 a long time, and I've finished the whole story up until act IV. 

I did get my dokumo weapon when I got to that stage for my hongmoon upgrade, and I even equipped it and ran around with it a while, since I heard people talk about dokumo being needed, but since no invitation showed I just upgraded my hongmoon and moved on.

I have yet to see that invitation. I have already cleared the dungeon by entering normally, so it's kind of silly I can't do it using the cross-server lobby.

• 2 months later...

Archived