Crazy Ping

So when this game first launched, (and during early access) my ping was about 60-120ms on average. Game ran pretty smooth. Considering I'm in Maine and the servers are in Texas. After the servers went down on Saturday, my ping has gotten increasingly worse. I've talked to my ISP and it's nothing on my end. My ping is 20ms like it always has been. It is literally the best internet I can get where I live. Other games always hover around 80-100ms. Now since that day, my ping jumps from 180-460ms. It's completely insane and unplayable at times. There is literally a 2s delay on skills at times.

I've never used wtfast or any other ping improving programs but I really don't have a choice at this point I don't think. Anyone else had similar bad ping lately or had experience lowering ping using a program? I could use some advice on what to use. 

Servers are quite clunky atm, probably due to the enormous playerbase that is trying to connect at the same time. I have no problems here in europe, but i've heard of plenty of people who've. Just give it some time, they'll resolve it sometime I hope.

People who've used WTfast have gotten banned, can't suggest you using that.

Archived