"it's only 40 copper"

BestCatGirl

5 minutes ago, Rief said:

Clarification, please.

Z526arg.png

Does the table mean non-premium don't get any gold or does it mean rank 1 have double gold drop than non-premium ?

It says Increased so 50%. 10 + 100% = 20 

Baseline is Non-Premium

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rief said:

^This

The game designed so gold mostly obtained from questing. It actually make sense considering the important of gold in loot system. If gold is farmable, people that runs bots will have field day. I kinda like how gold is difficult to obtain in this game.

Ya and Im not saying the system is perfect, it isnt. Some stuff is way too expensive when you start lvl 10 premium or not, you need to understand alot about the game otherwise you will be hurting for some money. but overall gold is easy to come by just not until lvl 30 or so.

3 hours ago, BestCatGirl said:

you will get 4 silver from killing 10 monsters in quests that give you 4 silver for killing monsters and completing the quest that's already 8 silver. now do various quests that tell you to kill many monsters and you will get 1 gold in no time. once you finish all the quests you can still get money by farming monsters which is completely p2w since other players wont be able to make money as efficiently. yes i can't say it's unfair that players who get their parents to buy them premium get more advantages but getting completely *cricket*ed just because i don't pay is just bad. 

And before you say "lol stop playing" i'll probably do it soon since i'm already getting bored of this game.

btw the number of copper that i'm talking about that you get is for high level not low.

Some people actually have jobs and pay for their own membership to games... Imagine that, people work to pay for services. Sounds like capitalism. However, since you want to make assumptions about paying customers, how about I make an assumption about you? Are you mad because daddy won't pay for you to play online? Does mommy beat you because you gave her stretch marks?

In all seriousness, you might want to join the real world and stop living in your fantasy world where everything is free. *cricket*ing freeloader.

11 minutes ago, jvalex said:

Ya and Im not saying yhe system is perfect, it isnt. Some stuff is way too expensive when you start lvl 10 premium or not, you need to understand alot about the game otherwise you will be hurting for some money. but overall gold is easy to come by just not until lvl 30 or so.

Yeah, It just kinda funny how people complaint about drop rate non-premium vs premium. It's not that much compared to daily quests.

For me, the one that feel unbalanced is the daily market limit. What the hell with the number of limit for Rank 10 ? It's blatantly supporting Big Spenderse245eMn.png

1 hour ago, Desc said:

but as you said some people's definition of P2W might be different and I don't see anything wrong with people complaining about it if their reasoning is valid

Ok, but I hope you won't deny the point where it becomes ridiculous even if we are talking about subjective biases and definitions?

I mean, let's quote a post which has been quoted quite a bit already

You go faster, you *cricket* the ones who go slower= p2w.

I cant believe you even try to justify it.

Oh wait, you are special. Sorry, i didnt know.

What is the answer to something like this? I mean, ok, I am against belittling people and such, but if this isn't a troll, how would you go about it? Would you not agree that this particular definition is way over the top? I mean, let's be honest here and let go of semantics and circular respect thingy and just do common talk:)

Even if you hated ncsoft (which I don't but I'll repeat, I have a shady feeling and distrust about them, their customer service and their product's functionality and also their ability to slowly import p2w elements and needlessly complex economic mechanisms) with all the passion, would you agree with this post?

I know you wouldn't. And it's not because maybe you and me fall close into the spectrum of what we deem p2w, but because it's ridiculous. And ok, I don't have the scientific data to show that it's ridiculous, that's why I said let's do common talk.

My point is that in instances like this, one does not have a lot of room with replying. You are right, every complaint or suggestion should be "investigated" and you need to respect others because we are as limited and biased as everybody else etc. But dude, sometimes, some things are just wacky and yes, a lot of people might call me an a-hole or arrogant or vane or whatever, but really, let's not pretend that emperor has clothes on, this post is either a troll or a honest inaccurate assessment.

p2w as a term has been coined a long time ago, has had some iterations, it's not 100% clear or black/white, it can spur some discussions when it's non-direct - and we still can't say for sure whether there is something as "non-direct p2w" or it's just a very unfavorable f2p. And so on and so forth. But with ALL THAT IN MIND, still, why would you think people are whiteknighting the game because they respond mockingly or emotionally etc. to a post like this?

I mean sure, maybe some of them are automatically turning on their fanboy glasses and defend everything that's attacked about a company they trust/like or a game they like. Maybe there are even people who feel insecure as they invested a lot of money, so now they must justify their spendings. That's all cool. But when it comes to something like this, it's perfectly understandable if people furiously attack the poster - even more so if the poster is rude himself.

If we are to mark someone's sexual attractiveness (which is more moot and subjective than whether something is p2w) 1-10, if a "general 9" comes by, one person will mark them as 10, other as 9, other as 8, maybe 7. But no one will be like "ugh, that's a 2" - even if they personally feel it's a 2 for them, they will have enough awareness to assess that the person in question is indeed around 9 objectively, but not to their taste.

This is all normal. When something is so out of sync, I think that people reacting defensively or emotionally or maybe even rude is to be expected. Because they are surprised and don't want to have forum space clogged with something like that.

I know what you mean when you say that people with genuine complaints or analyses tend to be shut down by others if forum crowd is too supporting and blind about the thing. But sometimes, those complaints are really just damaging and either trollish or ignorant. And it doesn't help when they are in caps, if they are worded a la "really, xyz software? REALLY??", if they are statements of omniscient entitlement a la "NERF ARCHERS NOW!" while archers are mid-tier if you delve into that imaginary example game a bit more and so on and so forth.

Now, I am a bit of a scribbomaniac:) But I want to come at this from every possible angle. And as ANALytic as I am:D and as much as I have a pretty rigid superego which basically prevents me to auto-dismiss 99.999% things that I see (I always have some kidn of a cop-out for a person, you might say earth is flat and I'll be like "well, maybe he's confused or maybe his education was blahblablah" instead of having a nice laugh and continue with whatever I was doing before), this is one of things where you instantly see that the poster is not going to budge and not only that, but that in order for you to enter discussion, you first have to break down the wall of coping mechanisms before even getting a shred of benefit of a doubt from them and on top of that, you would have to type a FAR LONGER post than this one in order to encompass history of the term, why it's used, how, types of p2w, borderline cases, how f2p models are different for different genres (as in my previous post, a f2p model for a fps game wouldn't work for a mmorpg etc), how even a seemingly sound logic can be very much objectively flawed if moved from one ecosystem (for example moba) to another (fps game a la quake) etc.

So, people who have less patience and aren't between stuff at the moment like I am, can sometimes respond in an insta-dismissive tone. That doesn't mean that they are blinded white knights or something. It might be, but it might be not. For example, as you see, I have a hold a strong stance about this, but I would consider myself far from being a fanboy or a whiteknight. Quite the opposite, I would advise anyone to be as cautious as possible with NCsoft and I am aware that bns can dip into the p2w if they so desire and I see them as a company that can do that.

But this particular case, it does no good to go back and forth while the troll is sitting and laughing his/hers a-ss off. Or if it's not a troll, is completely void of entering a discussion and will respond to everything with snarky comebacks or "how can you say this isnt xyz", as if that sentence trumps everything else.

Sorry for the lengthy reply, but I wanted to explain why I wouldn't be so quick to assert the numbers of "fanbois" in these forums so early and especially when someone comes in with a half-as-sed notion of like one paragraph with no actual numbers, disregards the whole economy system, genre, combined perks, potential of longer play (months etc), higher level play (a daily at 45 will give you like 30 silver which you can match as a premium member grinding mobs - if you kill like 100 mobs or something), marketplace (where a good crafted item goes to 100g at this moment) and a bunch of other things and also comes without facts, numbers, spreadsheets etc. - and yet makes a very boldly and oneliner-y claim as it was a pure fact and, lo and behold, people react negatively.

Is there a room for worrying? I say definitely. I reserved that place long ago when it comes to this game and this company. Is there a room for blatant blanket binary statements such as this one? No, there's not.

Will bns turn out to be p2w? We'll just have to wait and see.

Farm bosses and put weapons and stuff on the market. Do dungeons to get pots. Really you only need to use money for repairing/upgrading your weapon. So far everything I've picked up is only worth 1 copper when sold to NPC merchants, so I assume everything will be valueless to them. Don't bother with that.

26 minutes ago, Rief said:

Yeah, It just kinda funny how people complaint about drop rate non-premium vs premium. It's not that much compared to daily quests.

For me, the one that feel unbalanced is the daily market limit. What the hell with the number of limit for Rank 10 ? It's blatantly supporting Big Spenderse245eMn.png

Okay, this is a little amusing, if only because the chart is hard to understand. I THINK that the number of daily slots, though you'd need to make 85 more sales that same day to take advantage of it, since theres still a 15 at a time hard cap on em, but for a function not even in the game right now.

But you have to do the math in the first place. In order to get to rank 10? I think you've got to have put around $500 US into the game in the first place, and even then you still need to have an active premium membership. At that point, they've paid for the privilege, which is why they also have roaming warehouse access at that point. Theres a reason the benefits increase the more you pay into the game, it's a long lived improving rewards system. If you play this game for 3 years, as a paying player, you're likely to hit lvl 10 just by paying small amounts into it over that period of time.

Just now, Eiria said:

Okay, this is a little amusing, if only because the chart is hard to understand. I THINK that the number of daily slots, though you'd need to make 85 more sales that same day to take advantage of it, since theres still a 15 at a time hard cap on em, but for a function not even in the game right now.

But you have to do the math in the first place. In order to get to rank 10? I think you've got to have put around $500 US into the game in the first place, and even then you still need to have an active premium membership. At that point, they've paid for the privilege, which is why they also have roaming warehouse access at that point. Theres a reason the benefits increase the more you pay into the game, it's a long lived improving rewards system. If you play this game for 3 years, as a paying player, you're likely to hit lvl 10 just by paying small amounts into it over that period of time.

I mean, why the jump from 40 to 100 at rank 9 to 10 ? wont a more linear increase be better ? like the 3 alternative I give ?

Everytime the Same. Whine more Kid, whine more... Sorry but I'm so done with that. You get this Game for FREE you can play it without Paying Shit. 

And all those who get Premium pay for you! It's their Money NC is using to run the Servers to pay their workers. Our Money gives you the Game and yet you complain that Premium gets a slight boost. Just gfto. GFTO. Play something else. Its 10 Bucks per month thats not even THAT MUCH? Like dont you have that? You could even try buying it ingame. This QQ... holy shit... be happy they dont made it fully p2p. I would love them to do that, because then I've never had to read shit like this again. Its like someone said earlier. You cant go anywhere crying because someone who pays gets more, and be like I dont wanna pay and want the same. The *cricket*?

1 hour ago, jvalex said:

Daylies on lvl 45 gives out like 5 Gold wich is enough to buy mats. You can craft mats too and make awesome gold. BTW the only thing thats expensive to buy is the moonwater but then again doing your daylies will give you enough gold to buy it.

Im not even sure i make 1 gold a day with killing the monsters, its prolly like 50-70 s wich is nothing.

Yeah, i can craft if gold sellers dont get the rocks first.

44 minutes ago, Charlyn said:

Everytime the Same. Whine more Kid, whine more... Sorry but I'm so done with that. You get this Game for FREE you can play it without Paying Shit. 

And all those who get Premium pay for you! It's their Money NC is using to run the Servers to pay their workers. Our Money gives you the Game and yet you complain that Premium gets a slight boost. Just gfto. GFTO. Play something else. Its 10 Bucks per month thats not even THAT MUCH? Like dont you have that? You could even try buying it ingame. This QQ... holy shit... be happy they dont made it fully p2p. I would love them to do that, because then I've never had to read shit like this again. Its like someone said earlier. You cant go anywhere crying because someone who pays gets more, and be like I dont wanna pay and want the same. The *cricket*?

How can a private server like is the playbns can keep their servers and they aint even oficial. No spammers, good ping, no p2w stuff, sexy outfits etc????????????????????????

Oh my bad, is not p2w, is pay to go faster and be the very best first meanwhile you shit on everyone else xD

If i wouldnt have 300ms on there, i would be playing the russian server. I even would pay gladly the doboks they have.

Meanwhile here i am unhappy.

pd: ah, and i dont have to farm 4 days almost all day a *cricket*ing dobok that i will get bored of it in a few days xDDDDDDD

like 250 essences for the stalker (i made a post complaining about it in cbt), i dont know how many with the pinchy, but you get 1 by 1: 4days.

Ah no, but its rng. My *cricket* is rng.

2 hours ago, Sylla said:

Yeah, i can craft if gold sellers dont get the rocks first.

How can a private server like is the playbns can keep their servers and they aint even oficial. No spammers, good ping, no p2w stuff, sexy outfits etc????????????????????????

Oh my bad, is not p2w, is pay to go faster and be the very best first meanwhile you shit on everyone else xD

If i wouldnt have 300ms on there, i would be playing the russian server. I even would pay gladly the doboks they have.

Meanwhile here i am unhappy.

pd: ah, and i dont have to farm 4 days almost all day a *cricket*ing dobok that i will get bored of it in a few days xDDDDDDD

like 250 essences for the stalker (i made a post complaining about it in cbt), i dont know how many with the pinchy, but you get 1 by 1: 4days.

Ah no, but its rng. My *cricket* is rng.

Playbns has a feature donation and a shop. And this is not even a good server. playbns was shit, totally shitty server.

Not up to date nothing. The only reason people kept playing there, was that they had no other choice.  I have a good ping, and seriously you need to learn what the meaning of p2w is.

And like what the actual *cricket*.. you can even buy everything thats on the shop with hongmoon coins.. you can craft urself this shit. So it cant even be p2w cuz you can get that damn premium pack through crafting Hongmoon coins in the game like everyone else. 

But I see you want everything for free your not willing to pay a penny. Or more your not even willing to pay time. Like all Kids. Get everything for Free without work. Then when its done you complain about nothing to do, games boring patch it faster bleh... bleh

13 minutes ago, Charlyn said:

Playbns has a feature donation and a shop. And this is not even a good server. playbns was shit, totally shitty server.

Not up to date nothing. The only reason people kept playing there, was that they had no other choice.  I have a good ping, and seriously you need to learn what the meaning of p2w is.

And like what the actual *cricket*.. you can even buy everything thats on the shop with hongmoon coins.. you can craft urself this shit. So it cant even be p2w cuz you can get that damn premium pack through crafting Hongmoon coins in the game like everyone else. 

But I see you want everything for free your not willing to pay a penny. Or more your not even willing to pay time. Like all Kids. Get everything for Free without work. Then when its done you complain about nothing to do, games boring patch it faster bleh... bleh

I pay for what is worth to me.

For example:

BIZbLhv.png

Not for shitty features to go faster and get stuff faster to win pvp matches against people who doesnt have farmed stuff.

wdDnU0F.png

And you are the one who needs to learn what is p2w. Everything that is not cosmetic helps you to be better than others, in other word p2w.

Thats why i love to pay cosmetics in dota 2.

ps: damn shitty kids, thinking they know everything.

9 hours ago, Charlyn said:

You can get the same things like someone who is paying idiot. As long as thats the Case it snot p2w idiot... get it 

And meanwhile you are farming your gear, you get *cricket*ed in the ass in pvp because other dude already have everything. Get over it, "idiot".

Someone told me this game will be 100% cosmetic shop, and it isnt.

Archived