"it's only 40 copper"

BestCatGirl

2 minutes ago, Desc said:

well uh I'm sorry i guess that my post offend you in some way.

these "you are a kid" argument are seriously getting old though

I never get offended by any online forum post, would be silly to do so.  My point was that in demeaning others to get a point across does nothing to help your argument, and if you do I most likely respond in kind.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, and you know what? why the hell is there a NC soft store where you can buy clothes, we should all start the game at level 45 with all heroic item, FOR THE FREE. Money grows on trees, so defnitely should make the subscribers just pay for no reason with no benefits. 

I like hte OPs idea, its p2w, so lets make it f2p as in the company doesnt make anything, thats a good game right there. All sarcasm aside, if you want the same benefits as subscribers then ffreaking subscribe, we payed for those benefits. Dont like it? go away, you said it yourself "  i'll probably do it soon since i'm already getting bored of this game " good, at least youre giving away a spot of login to someone who wants to play the game.

2 hours ago, BestCatGirl said:

it's p2w because who has more money has more gear and the rest who don't have the chance to be as rich will just get *cricket*ed in pvp.

This is the MOST flawed statement i kept hearing. GEEZ having more money doesnt it make it pay to win. it just gets you there ffaster. all the gear everyone can get it.. just at different paces..

3 hours ago, BestCatGirl said:

And before you say "lol stop playing" i'll probably do it soon since i'm already getting bored of this game.

I'd say this right here sums it up for you.  Whatever your complaint is, you have the attention span of a gnat, so you were never going to stay anyways. :p  Money issues wasn't the reason you got bored fast.

1 hour ago, Sylla said:

You go faster, you *cricket* the ones who go slower= p2w.

I cant believe you even try to justify it.

Oh wait, you are special. Sorry, i didnt know.

Well I won the argument cause you dont offer explanation on why its P2W, you just resort to insult.

FYI P2W = ability to buy stuff that makes you stronger (gear and such).

1 minute ago, jvalex said:

Well I won the argument cause you dont offer explanation on why its P2W, you just resort to insult. P2W = ability to buy stuff that makes you stronger (gear and such).

Ok man you win. Getting things faster and gearing up while others are spending time in getting what you already got years ago doesnt make it p2w. Having more resources to buy what you need neither.

I am just playing online games like 10 years ago just to fail against you. Heck you are so good.

3 minutes ago, Sylla said:

Ok man you win. Getting things faster and gearing up while others are spending time in getting what you already got years ago doesnt make it p2w. Having more resources to buy what you need neither.

I am just playing online games like 10 years ago just to fail against you. Heck you are so good.

Does gold gives you DPS? No?  Its not P2W then, its pay 2 go faster. BTW playing online game for 10 years dont mean shit. I play online game since like 1998 doesnt make me better or worst than anyone.

you will get 4 silver from killing 10 monsters in quests that give you 4 silver for killing monsters and completing the quest that's already 8 silver. now do various quests that tell you to kill many monsters and you will get 1 gold in no time. once you finish all the quests you can still get money by farming monsters which is completely p2w since other players wont be able to make money as efficiently. yes i can't say it's unfair that players who get their parents to buy them premium get more advantages but getting completely *cricket*ed just because i don't pay is just bad. 

And before you say "lol stop playing" i'll probably do it soon since i'm already getting bored of this game.

btw the number of copper that i'm talking about that you get is for high level not low.

Or you could get to lvl 45 and *cricket*ng do dailies for 40 something silver each... freaking plebs man...

you will get 4 silver from killing 10 monsters in quests that give you 4 silver for killing monsters and completing the quest that's already 8 silver. now do various quests that tell you to kill many monsters and you will get 1 gold in no time. once you finish all the quests you can still get money by farming monsters which is completely p2w since other players wont be able to make money as efficiently. yes i can't say it's unfair that players who get their parents to buy them premium get more advantages but getting completely *cricket*ed just because i don't pay is just bad. 

btw the number of copper that i'm talking about that you get is for high level not low.

Well I'm a grown man and I work about 45 hours a week, bought a Master founders pack and will plan to have premium as long as I play the game, I'm also certain my mommy didn't pay for any of it, is that ok if I pay for it myself with my hard earned money? Or is being self reliant and employed shunned upon in the entitled MMO douchebag community?

2 minutes ago, jvalex said:

Does gold gives you DPS? No? Its not P2W then. BTW playing online game for 10 years dont mean shit. I play online game since like 1998 doesnt make me better or worst than anyone.

No directly, yes buying stuff to improve your character. Dont be fool please.

1998? are you a kid?

4 minutes ago, Sylla said:

Sorry buddy, but you're completely wrong on this one.  Just hit 45 and do your dailies and you get a lot doing that alone.  Do your crafts and you get even more.  This game is way easy to farm and play compared to others, no premium required.

3 minutes ago, Sylla said:

No directly, yes buying stuff to improve your character. Dont be fool please.

You can get all the gear from the dungeon chest you dont need to buy anything. And BTW at lvl 45 with premium I get like 50 copper on some monsters its almost nothing not only that but its not all monster that gives out money

it's p2w because who has more money has more gear and the rest who don't have the chance to be as rich will just get *cricket*ed in pvp.

Wrong cause most of the gear you need are untradable.  Rich allows you to buy healing items which are common drops, costumes to look good.  And kill stuff for money doesn't even give much.  I'm a prem player and I rather do my dailies than to farm money form mobs.  I get like 100x more form completing one daily. . .I really mean 100x more.

3 minutes ago, Shar said:

I just love when people complain about stuff in a game they're playing FOR FREE. If you're not okay with that, either pay up or move on to the next f2p.

I expected to have a lot of cool doboks to buy, I dont think i will spend a single dolar now.

You can get all the gear from the dungeon chest you dont need to buy anything. And BTW at lvl 45 with premium I get like 50 copper on some monsters its almost nothing not only that but its not all monster that gives out money

You dont spend on mats or whatever? Then the gold part its okay, I hope there is no gear now or in the near future you need to buy with gold.

1 minute ago, BlinkMoth said:

Yep and then you can complain there as well.

People don't understand, you put "time" you will get gold. People just want everything to carried to them. They want someone to feed them too. -.-''

7 minutes ago, Sylla said:

You can't buy PvP gear for the most part, you'll have to grind like everyone else and you do it in large numbers. So you're probably talking about PvE and that gap can be closed within a week or less to be in a competitive state. Sure, you won't be the top percent but you also won't get run over and as time passes that gap closes fairly quickly. It's pretty reasonable to say that within less than a month you'll have BiS.

Just now, Kai said:

People don't understand, you put "time" you will get gold. People just want everything to carried to them. They want someone to feed them too. -.-''

I said it before the game came out.  People want a free ride all the time, not how things work.  Not in life and especially not a business.

2 minutes ago, Sylla said:

I expected to have a lot of cool doboks to buy, I dont think i will spend a single dolar now.

You dont spend on mats or whatever? Then the gold part its okay, I hope there is no gear now or in the near future you need to buy with gold.

Daylies on lvl 45 gives out like 5 Gold wich is enough to buy mats. You can craft mats too and make awesome gold. BTW the only thing thats expensive to buy is the moonwater but then again doing your daylies will give you enough gold to buy it.

Im not even sure i make 1 gold a day with killing the monsters, its prolly like 50-70 s wich is nothing.

Just now, jvalex said:

Daylies on lvl 45 gives out like 5 Gold wich is enough to buy mats. You can craft mats too and make awesome gold. BTW the only thing thats expensive to buy is the moonwater but then again doing your daylies will give you enough gold to buy it.

Im not even sure i make 1 gold a day with killing the monsters, its prolly like 50-70 s wich is nothing.

^This

The game designed so gold mostly obtained from questing. It actually make sense considering the important of gold in loot system. If gold is farmable, people that runs bots will have field day. I kinda like how gold is difficult to obtain in this game.

Archived