What kind of game is this?

Medo961

I been looking for an MMORPG for years I just want to make sure that this suits me.

I played Kingdom Heroes and I loved that game so much that I couldn't play anything that isn't related to it :( Basically I like the old ancient fighting styles and the Castle siege or kingdom war which basically a war that you can capture a city for a week of taxes etc and that what I need in a MMO to have a good pvp or Guild system.

When did this game start? I don't want to join then shut down cause that's what eventually happen to all mmo sadly :(

Btw KH is a game from like 2009 or something like that that got shutdown in 2012

This is a more traditional style mmo with leveling, party dungeons and whatnot. The pvp is really competitive, but small scale, 1v1 or 3v3. It feels more like a true fighting game in arena pvp, but is action combat, so a 3rd person camera with free aim.

This game started outside of asia about a week ago, but has a long history of like 5 years or something. It's one of the most popular korean mmo's

With a solid playerbase that we have now, this game will last for a while. However it is in no way comparible to the tactical games that you seem to enjoy. Expect a lot of action and fast-paced combat, you'll quickly reach lvl cap if you do not goof around as much as some people including myself do. Purple colored dungeons are quite difficult at the lvl of arrival, which is fun. This MMORP uses an arena system for PvP, you'll queue up and will be placed against an opponent of similar skill lvl (1v1 and 3v3). As you win and lose you gain ELO similar to how DOTA and LoL work. We're currently in preseason, so besides practise PvP does not reward anything usefull, but this will be added in later patches. The clan system (guild) is not actively used as from what i've seen. 

I hope this helps with your decision.

Archived