SOLVED!!! BLADE AND SOUL LET US USE Lower Ping Programs! !!SOLVED!!

899846_1452550652

VPNs can be abused so they'd rather not allow it, than to do otherwise.

Everything that helps can also hinder, because while a VPN routes your connection better, it also means you aren't the only one using it.

IF someone hacks and disrupts the game using a VPN similar to your route, you are just going to get in the crossfire between the server and the true exploiters.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 27/01/2016 at 6:08 PM, Evechan said:

i have 100ms and i live in Brazil, no problem for me, i expected atleast 200ms but 100 is far good, first pay for an better connection, then waste money in cash shop XD

hey dude, im BR too, how do you have 100ms? which server ? NA or EU? and what server in game, jiwan?, because i have 250ms D:

Hi.

You guys are using WTFast? I'm from SEA so I believe VPN would help my ping but after I read about people getting banned over it, I didn't dare to try it D:

NC replied something like while they don't ban players only because of the use vpn, they don't exactly encourage it either. Use it at our own risk :/

So can anyone tell me if it's fine to use wtfast now pls?

i have 100ms and i live in Brazil, no problem for me, i expected atleast 200ms but 100 is far good, first pay for an better connection, then waste money in cash shop XD

Nice on there! I live in Brazil too, Rio de janeiro, minimium ping i get is 117 with wtfast, without it have around 143-155

48 minutes ago, err0r said:

I was using WTFast up until the issues started. Brisbane, Optus cable, and getting 250ms on average.

I'm from Brisbane too! I tried it today, got about 188 ping. Used to be getting 220-400. But it was very spiky. Btw what issues? 

2 hours ago, Eternalx said:

I'm from Brisbane too! I tried it today, got about 188 ping. Used to be getting 220-400. But it was very spiky. Btw what issues? 

A few days ago their support for B&S was non existent; could only get it via beta release (4.0.5). Seems they've fixed the issue and it's now available again via the stable 3.5.9 release.

Omg... do they really dont want to ppl use VPN's????

Are they *cricket*ing kidding?? If im not using one mi ping goes to 350 (Im from Argentina). Having a VPN's connection its the only way i can play this game... i dont understand how they expect us (ppl from South America) to play if they dont want us using one and they are not giving an LA Server, Or a Brazilian server. Come one.. it's *cricket*ing stupid.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2016 at 7:07 AM, KaiserxKai said:

It's called North American servers for a reason. It's not called International servers.

Lately these people have been badgering many games that intentionally releases in a certain region, to open up to them, claiming they bring more profits and such.

Not completely true. While you open it up to more hype and player base, you also bring in bad elements.

It's one thing to have a company bring in a game, for instance Monster Hunter Frontier, to the west, it's another to ask a company to 'open up' a mmo in the west to 'any' connections. Which is more foolhardy?

They nag you to let them play, then they nag you that things are too expensive, then they nag you that there are too many bad apples (some of them are mixed in them).

Again, not everyone lives in a continent where every godamm thing is silver-spoonfed to you. I live in South-East Asia where getting games to that region is harder than catching 600 minigun rounds with your bare hands. Before you start sh1t talking about "hurr non-whites dont spend on the game", i've already spent $100USD on the game within my first week, that means i have every f8cking right to use a 3rd party programme to properly play this game that i've waited 6 years for.

On 1/28/2016 at 10:01 AM, Master_Jey said:

yea sure but the server is not only for united states but for the whole North America.

You USAmericans seem to forget that you're not the only humans on this damn planet. 

• 1 year later...

Yeah, and some of us live in São Paulo or south regions, so even with 30MB Internet connection ping still crap, if you don't know about geo locations vs ping you should stfu

• Liinxy locked this topic

Archived