SOLVED!!! BLADE AND SOUL LET US USE Lower Ping Programs! !!SOLVED!!

899846_1452550652

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well u cant say it like that. The bug was just realeased today, we have to give them  2 or 3 days to tell us whats the problem after that, u can say it :D But like people talk about NCSoft seems to be they wont change anything, they only will if alot of people start talking about that issue.

2 minutes ago, Arcanjo said:

Ridiculous, just that NCsoft.All mmo support for us use VPN. And NCsoft simply does nothing.

49 minutes ago, 899846_1452550652 said:

I got like 3 friends, theyre Br too like me and they can play normaly with it... and i got my main with all my stuff on that server... 

You did not understand what I was talking about. If you're having connection issue with WTFast, it is probably because the WTFast server you picked has connection issue. I know that because I was using Texas-6 and was disconnecting all the time. Texas-3 was a server I been doing for Aion since ever. I'm with it for BNS and the disconnection issues stopped. You need to test your proxy server and find which one is more stable according to your location.

45 minutes ago, Master_Jey said:

yea sure but the server is not only for united states but for the whole North America.

Your answer proves that you did not read the post. People who lives in US seems to forget they aren't the only population in NA. They are countries that are forced to play on NA because of lack of proper servers. Only Riot with League of Legends does it and it is because they have invested into allowing people on the entire planet to be competitive. I don't think NCsoft or a bigger company can do this because they publish many games under the same name. They probably can't afford the maintenance it takes.

2 hours ago, Laethiel said:

If ncsoft says dont use WTFast then dont use it. Seriously its not brain surgery. 

You clearly need a brain surgery big boy ... they said they do not support it because its not their program . And you should learn a little about network routing before you say its a hack .

As per the program I listed (Fastaping Rebirth) its 100% safe to use because it only tweaks things for your internet conection and its 100% free . Its very similar to leatrix for people who are familiar to it and for people who are not it simply change value in the registry so that you get a smoother internet conection while playing any online game .

As for the Latency programs , this is how it works .It specializes in routing and optimizing real-time online game traffic only! Your internet service provider (ISP) determines how data travels from your computer to a server ISPs route traffic based on the quantity or volume of connections at the cheapest rate This does not take into account the actual travel time of the data or the stability of that connection. Therefore, real-time game data is not being prioritized which can cause latency!

When using those programs it automatically redirects real-time online game data to an optimized and reliable path to the game server so that way you're getting the best route possible for your connection which reduce the latency,

It is not safe, the program detects the VPN service as a Hack and ban you. But! u can contact a supporter to unban you if this will happen so make sure to make some screenshots how you are using it could make your unban process faster. So its basicly not safe being safe, wierd i know. But the Mod said they will look in to it.

2 minutes ago, Electroism said:

Is it safe to use WTFast, Battle Ping, or Ping Zapper now? I keep hearing players are getting banned for using these programs and no GM's are looking in or answering there tickets to get the ban lifted for just using them.

1 minute ago, 899846_1452550652 said:

It is not safe, the program detects the VPN service as a Hack and ban you. But! u can contact a supporter to unban you if this will happen so make sure to make some screenshots how you are using it could make your unban process faster. So its basicly not safe being safe, wierd i know. But the Mod said they will look in to it.

Oh god. Hope they clear up the issues soon.

Archived