SOLVED!!! BLADE AND SOUL LET US USE Lower Ping Programs! !!SOLVED!!

899846_1452550652

Just now, 899846_1452550652 said:

well on the mainpost that i create, at the 1. side i posted some stuff while being in contact with WTFast mods. with Tx2 i could use my PIN when starting the game so i dindt saw the green pingbox, and it crashed, after using tx3 my game crashed after entering the game with my char. And this with manually selection of the game. So i tried what the mod said, to use beta Wtfast client and use it manually but still crashing :/ i tried pingzapper but crashed too.

Damn. I'll try when I get home but that doesn't sound too promising. 

Oh well, if VPNs are out then so am I with my money I'm willing to spend in the store to support the game.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the disconnection issue , I have had that issue before. I don't think it is 100% form wtfast. What it does to me is without proxy it disconnects me at random times. Probably because my ping hits 0 for a millisecond and the game can't deal with it so it disconnect. WTFast makes connection stable but also keep it. So when it does instead if lags me out until the connection settle down. That can take serveral seconds. I don't remember very well how to fix that, its either downloading newest version or resetting your modem. It comes and go with new paches / power outrage.

Another thing that could help is to change server. Find a more stable one. Its possible the servers you connect to have issues.

5 hours ago, 899846_1452550652 said:

1. ONLY work with the latest beta. 
2. ONLY work in manual. When you select the game in listed games, a dialog will pop up instructing you how to use WTFast with the game.

Hopefully that will help you!

Regards,

Elmer.

Tried it out. seting it up Manually worked but i didnt get a Connection improvment so WTFast didnt reacted to the Game. After that i could make up a connection with the Game, but selecting the TX2 Server didnt get me to show the PIN code Box, and selecting TX3 the game crashed after entering ingame with the char. So we are back to the start.

WTFast works, I used and tested it during back in Nov/Dec during CBT2 onward. Tested with their advance GPN network, and currently using their basic server w/o GPN.

1. Use live version, 3.5.9.511 (Beta version WILL crashes BnS often)

2. Login

3. Listed Game -> Blade & Soul NA

4. MUST DO: MANUALLY connect to server. (Automatic route will disconnect you on char select -> load screen)

Network -> Manually customized network route 

5. Pick the pick ping server either in TX, or the best one to you.

5a.. If you have the advance service, you manually select the best ping near you, and a TX server.

EDIT: If the above doesn't work, do the following:

Custom games

Add

Enter Name (BnS)

Game Exec -> C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS\bin\Client.exe

Run with Launcher -> C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher\NCLauncher.exe

Launcher Param -> /LauncherID:"NCWest" /CompanyID:"12" /GameID:"BnS" /LUpdateAddr:"updater.nclauncher.ncsoft.com"

Just now, MuadDib said:

WTFast works, I used and tested it during back in Nov/Dec during CBT2 onward. Tested with their advance GPN network, and currently using their basic server w/o GPN.

1. Use live version, 3.5.9.511 (Beta version WILL crashes BnS often)

2. Login

3. Listed Game -> Blade & Soul NA

4. MUST DO: MANUALLY connect to server. (Automatic route will disconnect you on char select -> load screen)

Network -> Manually customized network route 

5. Pick the pick ping server either in TX, or the best one to you.

5a.. If you have the advance service, you manually select the best ping near you, and a TX server.

I found that automatically selecting will disconnect at chat screen, and tx1 will also do the same. I normally use aus5 -> tx2 and it usually works fine (sometimes doesn't load my pin entry but a restart fixes that).

That being said, this is all before last nights patch so currently I have no idea (will try tonight).

I just contacted Pingzapper support and sent a full Bug Report, they will work on it. If they can not do something to help this situation  (inside the idea that NC wont do anything) i'm out (my friends too, they need the software as well). 

I loved the game (plus waited years for it) but without the ping reducer it wont have our attention and money. It's (unfortunately) unplayble. 

32 minutes ago, Mariester said:

For the disconnection issue , I have had that issue before. I don't think it is 100% form wtfast. What it does to me is without proxy it disconnects me at random times. Probably because my ping hits 0 for a millisecond and the game can't deal with it so it disconnect. WTFast makes connection stable but also keep it. So when it does instead if lags me out until the connection settle down. That can take serveral seconds. I don't remember very well how to fix that, its either downloading newest version or resetting your modem. It comes and go with new paches / power outrage.

Another thing that could help is to change server. Find a more stable one. Its possible the servers you connect to have issues.

I got like 3 friends, theyre Br too like me and they can play normaly with it... and i got my main with all my stuff on that server... 

49 minutes ago, Mariester said:

It is pointless to have a conversation with people that does not understand the importance of proxy for big regions. A very good example is when LoL changed the location of their servers to a more central location so that everyone can benefit from a decent ping. Result of this was that my ping went from 130 to 35. This is very huge. I still need a proxy to keep it stable. The rest of the people with a high ping or an unstable connection NEEDS a proxy to lower their ping and make it playable.

Same casse with BnS. If people wants to be competitive, they need a stable internet connection OR live close to dallas. That my friend, aside from the official teams or professional gamers, nobody can do that because it highly depends about if they live in a good location. Certain areas can't even have fiber connections or impossibility to connect without wifi. It is VITAL to connect with a proxy such as WTFast to stabilize ping and lower it. The people who wont understand this are the ones who never used a proxy or their ping is so low it doesn't even matter. Ping makes a huge difference. We are not fine playing at 150 ping with spikes of 50 and if you still don't understand, I dare you to play with that.

EDIT : People seem to leave Canada out all the time. They are part of NA, they also get 100ping AND often unstable. They need a proxy.

yea sure but the server is not only for united states but for the whole North America.

5 hours ago, 899846_1452550652 said:

Of course, but why are soo much people crashing after todays patch? 10secs ingame with Wtfast and crash, but wihtout we dont crash, so wierd :( 

That's something you need to take up with the developers of WTFast it has nothing to do with NCSoft as they have already stated it isn't official or supported by them, it would be stupid for them to change the game to support a minimal amount of players using a 3rd party program.

Just now, Boltonsquad said:

That's something you need to take up with the developers of WTFast it has nothing to do with NCSoft as they have already stated it isn't official or supported by them, it would be stupid for them to change the game to support a minimal amount of players using a 3rd party program.

minimal ? HAWHAWHAW i would say 50% of all peoples play this game with a lowering ping programm, but their to lazy to get to the forums or they just cant find the right threads with their problem... Im already in contact with WTFast :) 

minimal ? HAWHAWHAW i would say 50% of all peoples play this game with a lowering ping programm, but their to lazy to get to the forums or they just cant find the right threads with their problem... Im already in contact with WTFast :) 

I hardly doubt 50% of players use WTFast, only people outside the NA/EU should have the use for it, if your using it and your inside the NA/EU they you need to get a new ISP because you shouldn't be having any issues.

im not talking about WTFast im talking about loweing ping programs. and of course on EU and NA there are ALOT of people, basicly the whole Latin america uses llowering ping programs, and just by the chat INGAME u can see how much peoples from Latin america play this game. And OCE players too! 

4 minutes ago, Boltonsquad said:

I hardly doubt 50% of players use WTFast, only people outside the NA/EU should have the use for it, if your using it and your inside the NA/EU they you need to get a new ISP because you shouldn't be having any issues.

im not talking about WTFast im talking about loweing ping programs. and of course on EU and NA there are ALOT of people, basicly the whole Latin america uses llowering ping programs, and just by the chat INGAME u can see how much peoples from Latin america play this game. And OCE players too! 

Completely understand they want to play this game however it was released in EU/NA regions so it wasn't intended for OCE, best thing you can do is wait until they release the game in that region because your not going to enjoy PvP at all coming up against players with 29 ping such as me.

Just now, Boltonsquad said:

Completely understand they want to play this game however it was released in EU/NA regions so it wasn't intended for OCE, best thing you can do is wait until they release the game in that region because your not going to enjoy PvP at all coming up against players with 29 ping such as me.

Correction: it is hosted in EU/NA regions. If it wasn't intended for us then they wouldn't allow oceanic IPs to connect.

And we do enjoy PvP, it's twice as satisfying when we beat players like you with a latency of 29ms. 

Grow up.

thats one part, ofc. but i would just like to play PVE already got a good gear and all that stuff. i dont play it for PvP later in the days i maybe will change to NA ( living) and thats why i play on NA , we peeps that use that programs  already got the feeling for a 140-180 ping, but 280 is too much for us and yea, thats why we create this threads. Actually we did this thread cause before todays patch everything was fine. and now it isnt anymore, and knowing that it was fine is knowing that it could turn back  being fine ...

1 minute ago, Libertherme said:

Correction: it is hosted in EU/NA regions. If it wasn't intended for us then they wouldn't allow oceanic IPs to connect.

And we do enjoy PvP, it's twice as satisfying when we beat players like you with a latency of 29ms. 

Grow up.

If you want to play a game which is constantly going to crash/lag/have errors then if you enjoy that I suppose that's fine but for me personally I wouldn't see the fun in that.

1 minute ago, Boltonsquad said:

If you want to play a game which is constantly going to crash/lag/have errors then if you enjoy that I suppose that's fine but for me personally I wouldn't see the fun in that.

Because if the game itself is decent enough it's worth putting up with issues while they optimize it as much as possible for a wider audience.

And with that attitude of completely arrogance I doubt you'd see the fun in any game that has over 50ms latency because that would be just such a preposterous scenario and how could anybody ever do that.

1 minute ago, Libertherme said:

Because if the game itself is decent enough it's worth putting up with issues while they optimize it as much as possible for a wider audience.

And with that attitude of completely arrogance I doubt you'd see the fun in any game that has over 50ms latency because that would be just such a preposterous scenario and how could anybody ever do that.

Correct, if i'm going to have latency issues on a game I wouldn't play full stop there's plenty out there and this is only 1 of many I play.

Archived