Forums

SOLVED!!! BLADE AND SOUL LET US USE Lower Ping Programs! !!SOLVED!!

899846_1452550652

1 minute ago, Pakunoda said:

Clearly NCsoft has blocked these softwares on purpose since there had already been rumors of people being baned for its usage. It's just too convenient. But i don't really get the reason behind it. Why would anyone not want a greater ping to take the most out of the game and since when having a low ping or approaching means to do so is a bad thing? Rating ping reducers as malicious softwares is just dumb and imature. Many people rely on it to have a more satisfying gameplay and stay on equal foot with those geographically priviledged when it comes to server locations.
And please don't come with NA/EU exclusive xenophobic and racist bullshit, i'm sure most of you are already grown-ups and we are in 2016. I doubt you guys who played asian servers for years until na/eu release wouldn't have cried also if they *cricket*ed it up for you.
I hope the BnS team take its time to look at this for it is also game community interest and i'm sure they want us to have the best experience possible.

TLDR: They havent banned people for it but some people are being locked and I had the same problem I was getting the "Your account has been locked because of suspicious activity" . I sent a ticket to support and they restored my account .

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Bcl said:

you know how to check to wich ip are you conected?last time i check was to US IP and i do play on EU servers how you can have 100 ping?

In aion they did leet us using programs like wtfast and battleping,and if i remember good was also a sticky about this and now i see that i may get ban because of this pff

its not a pleasure to pay for a vpn but its a must if you like to pvp

I do not do pvp, pve only and i play with FM, like i said, i have no problem playing, the experience is not the same compared to 30ms but i think i've never played any MMO in my life with less than 200ms, so i'm fine XD

I use a program that tweaks your computer for a better connection in any games but its korean but very easy to use.

http://www.bycpp.net/attachment/cfile3.uf@262DAA485564255D2BEE70.exe

Download this (it doesnt require instalation) just open and it will show you a On Off Button. Make sure the top left circle is checked (its above the ON button) then press ON it will disconect internet card and reconect it. Just use this program everytime your reboot pc.

If you have question I can answer them or you can add me to skype if you want my ID is Andrew.cho25

I've been testing pingzapper today and didn't get any crash or DC, but before i buy any plan i think i'll keep testing for a few more days to make sure it doesn't crash or get my account locked.

As for the improvements it helped me a lot, my ping isn't high but it seems i get some packet loss from time to time which case teleporting sometimes, with pingzapper i don't get any packet loss, really good program. 

Just now, Mysuke said:

I've been testing pingzapper today and didn't get any crash or DC, but before i buy any plan i think i'll keep testing for a few more days to make sure it doesn't crash or get my account locked.

As for the improvements it helped me a lot, my ping isn't high but it seems i get some packet loss from time to time which case teleporting sometimes, with pingzapper i don't get any packet loss, really good program. 

So you are using pingzapper and your not crashing? From where are you using pingzapper?

Just now, 899846_1452550652 said:

So you are using pingzapper and your not crashing? From where are you using pingzapper?

Pingzapper trial disconnects me every 30 min so i couldn't test more than that in a single session but while using it i didn't get any crash or disconnects before the 30 min timer is up.

I'm currently on a trip in South America - Argentina, i connect to their server in Brazil - Sao Paulo.

13 minutes ago, Blossom said:

I use a program that tweaks your computer for a better connection in any games but its korean but very easy to use.

http://www.bycpp.net/attachment/cfile3.uf@262DAA485564255D2BEE70.exe

Download this (it doesnt require instalation) just open and it will show you a On Off Button. Make sure the top left circle is checked (its above the ON button) then press ON it will disconect internet card and reconect it. Just use this program everytime your reboot pc.

If you have question I can answer them or you can add me to skype if you want my ID is Andrew.cho25

can you get banned for this?

There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON you'd need a VPN to play this game.

Furthermore, it only ADDS latency to your connection, and may cause disconnects.

It's just an exploit method, plain and simple. I would have banned VPNs from the start.

6 minutes ago, Mysuke said:

Pingzapper trial disconnects me every 30 min so i couldn't test more than that in a single session but while using it i didn't get any crash or disconnects before the 30 min timer is up.

I'm currently on a trip in South America - Argentina, i connect to their server in Brazil - Sao Paulo.

wait while your playing on a Na server your connecting to sao paulo? wouldn it be better to connect to Dallas 2? i play from brazil and i dont connect to the br server. am i doing something wrong?=

3 minutes ago, Laethiel said:

what the hell is wtfast? It sounds like something that shouldnt be used.. i vote no

you really cant decrease your ping realistically anyway. not unless you live closer

of course you can, cause it works for me and it works for alot of other peoples, if it wouldnt their wouldnt use it dont you think so? my ping gets from 260 to 140/160 and its alot better to play 

Just now, 899846_1452550652 said:

of course you can, cause it works for me and it works for alot of other peoples, if it wouldnt their wouldnt use it dont you think so? my ping gets from 260 to 140/160 and its alot better to play 

I dont believe that for a minute. Sounds like a client side "hack" to me

I can use WTFast, But I did get Banned Twice now...for probably using it, I did get unban though which is a good thing. I wouldn't actually use it if I can figure out how to fix the (2000) (132 00154) Error code everytime I use it without it.

1 minute ago, 899846_1452550652 said:

wait while your playing on a Na server your connecting to sao paulo? wouldn it be better to connect to Dallas 2? i play from brazil and i dont connect to the br server. am i doing something wrong?=

It depends from person to person, sometimes you get better results connecting to a VPN server close the game servers and sometimes you are better connecting to a VPN server close to your house.

As long you get good results connecting to Dallas it's ok, but if you are not satisfied with the results i recommend to try the Sao Paulo server, it's really good and stable. However i don't think it's related to the crashing issue some people is experiencing here.

yo ncsoft never said to not use it... its their cheat programm that detect WTFast and other lowering ping  programs as a hack and put them to the ban list... thats why. And now ncsoft can decide if they try to fix that or not.

2 minutes ago, Laethiel said:

If ncsoft says dont use WTFast then dont use it. Seriously its not brain surgery. 

4 hours ago, Hime said:

You can use WTFast, but it is a use at your own risk as we do not official support it.

What the Gm said here. And then somone explaind her what actually happend.

4 hours ago, Blossom said:

Hime the problem isnt that we're scared of being locked or banned , the problem now is that the new patch makes the client to crash if you're using any type of VPN Program to reduce the latency , I use Wtfast as well usualy and im from canada which is part of the territory covered by the NA servers but still using these programs helps with stability a lot but right now Im not playing because I can'T use Wtfast and since the servers are located in texas its not pleasent to play with a higher ping.

and then the mod annswered!

4 hours ago, Hime said:

Thanks for the clarification, Blossom. We'll look into it, but if one is sure the program is causing issues with the game, do not use it for now.

It is pointless to have a conversation with people that does not understand the importance of proxy for big regions. A very good example is when LoL changed the location of their servers to a more central location so that everyone can benefit from a decent ping. Result of this was that my ping went from 130 to 35. This is very huge. I still need a proxy to keep it stable. The rest of the people with a high ping or an unstable connection NEEDS a proxy to lower their ping and make it playable.

Same casse with BnS. If people wants to be competitive, they need a stable internet connection OR live close to dallas. That my friend, aside from the official teams or professional gamers, nobody can do that because it highly depends about if they live in a good location. Certain areas can't even have fiber connections or impossibility to connect without wifi. It is VITAL to connect with a proxy such as WTFast to stabilize ping and lower it. The people who wont understand this are the ones who never used a proxy or their ping is so low it doesn't even matter. Ping makes a huge difference. We are not fine playing at 150 ping with spikes of 50 and if you still don't understand, I dare you to play with that.

EDIT : People seem to leave Canada out all the time. They are part of NA, they also get 100ping AND often unstable. They need a proxy.

Australian here. I use WTFast, the game is unplayable without it. And I mean literally unplayable. Without it I get 500ms, with it I get 190-220. That's how bad the routing is from this side of the world.

I haven't tried since the patch (I'm at work right now, will try when I get home), but if they've stopped vpn access then you can essentially kiss your entire oceanic player base goodbye. 

We don't use it for a 'competetive advantage', we use it because we literally can't play the game without it. Either let us use vpn, give us an oceanic server, or you've just lost a lot of customers.

I -have- had issues previously using automatically detect server or tx1 before getting and automatic disconnect, what happens when people try to manually speficy tx2-tx6 as the wtfast server?

1 minute ago, Mariester said:

It is pointless to have a conversation with people that does not understand the importance of proxy for big regions. A very good example is when LoL changed the location of their servers to a more central location so that everyone can benefit from a decent ping. Result of this was that my ping went from 130 to 35. This is very huge. I still need a proxy to keep it stable. The rest of the people with a high ping or an unstable connection NEEDS a proxy to lower their ping and make it playable.

Same casse with BnS. If people wants to be competitive, they need a stable internet connection OR live close to dallas. That my friend, aside from the official teams or professional gamers, nobody can do that because it highly depends about if they live in a good location. Certain areas can't even have fiber connections or impossibility to connect without wifi. It is VITAL to connect with a proxy such as WTFast to stabilize ping and lower it. The people who wont understand this are the ones who never used a proxy or their ping is so low it doesn't even matter. Ping makes a huge difference. We are not fine playing at 150 ping with spikes of 50 and if you still don't understand, I dare you to play with that.

* Insert THANK YOU.gif here * 

6 minutes ago, Libertherme said:

Australian here. I use WTFast, the game is unplayable without it. And I mean literally unplayable. Without it I get 500ms, with it I get 190-220. That's how bad the routing is from this side of the world.

I haven't tried since the patch (I'm at work right now, will try when I get home), but if they've stopped vpn access then you can essentially kiss your entire oceanic player base goodbye. 

We don't use it for a 'competetive advantage', we use it because we literally can't play the game without it. Either let us use vpn, give us an oceanic server, or you've just lost a lot of customers.

I -have- had issues previously using automatically detect server or tx1 before getting and automatic disconnect, what happens when people try to manually speficy tx2-tx6 as the wtfast server?

well on the mainpost that i create, at the 1. side i posted some stuff while being in contact with WTFast mods. with Tx2 i couldnt use my PIN when starting the game so i dindt saw the green pin box, and it crashed, after using tx3 my game crashed after entering the game with my char. And this with manually selection of the game. So i tried what the mod said, to use beta Wtfast client and use it manually but still crashing :/ i tried pingzapper but crashed too.

4 minutes ago, Libertherme said:

And there are some peoples that are still playing with WTFast, but i think after a couple of houres they will get the same problem and thats how bns will lose some poeples day by day. And thats why i am already looking for a solution, with my bad english lewl :3

Archived