SOLVED!!! BLADE AND SOUL LET US USE Lower Ping Programs! !!SOLVED!!

899846_1452550652

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's called North American servers for a reason. It's not called International servers.

Lately these people have been badgering many games that intentionally releases in a certain region, to open up to them, claiming they bring more profits and such.

Not completely true. While you open it up to more hype and player base, you also bring in bad elements.

It's one thing to have a company bring in a game, for instance Monster Hunter Frontier, to the west, it's another to ask a company to 'open up' a mmo in the west to 'any' connections. Which is more foolhardy?

They nag you to let them play, then they nag you that things are too expensive, then they nag you that there are too many bad apples (some of them are mixed in them).

2 minutes ago, 879095_1452550460 said:

Not for me,still same. What Littlewolf said is sad but its true. I think they dont give a damn (they dont need to)

Did you seriously just 'liked yourself? Or is there a reason why there are people with only numbers for names.

5 minutes ago, KaiserxKai said:
Just now, KaiserxKai said:

Did you seriously just 'liked yourself? Or is there a reason why there are people with only numbers for names.

It's called North American servers for a reason. It's not called International servers.

jup some peeps only got numbers, and theres a bug where u cant change ur name in the forums

What I noticed when reading past news is that they can and have the ability to turn off character creations, possibly for overpopulated servers.

It could be possible to let a limited number of players into the game in a region, then start 'cleaning' it of bots and denying character creations for a month or two, then opening it up again. It's very selective but this is up to NCSoft, not the players on how they run their servers, and it's their say and they have their rights since they paid to run servers for us (it's a free to play game, we may not have paid them any money at all for all they care).

1 hour ago, Kabraxis said:

Lol?  The reason why game guard was removed after Aion's launch is because it was flat out refusing to let half of the player base play the game.  I wasn't using a VPN and I could not log into the game.  So don't make up stuff in the heat of your rage just to make it look worse than it actually is.

There are people with WTFast who are still able to log in and play fine.  Which means there is either a version issue, like I said, or a setting issue, like I said.  WTFast is WTFast's product, so they know best how to tweak it to get past these things.

Seriously calm down lol.

Or they simply haven't updated their clients yet.

To anyone having problems using WTFast with Blade & Soul, please note that in order to work, you need to follow these steps:

1.  Download/install our latest beta build of WTFast:  https://download.wtfast.com/product/wtfast_beta

2.  Choose our listed game config from our database (i.e. type Blade & Soul into the Game Search Field).  Custom game will NOT work!

3.  Manually pick the server in the region where you are playing with (choose best) selected.  Auto select will NOT work!

We would love to chat with NCSoft regarding adjusting our WTFast settings, so we could get our auto select system working for Blade & Soul without triggering your security systems.  Please PM me!

17 minutes ago, KaiserxKai said:

Lately these people have been badgering many games that intentionally releases in a certain region, to open up to them, claiming they bring more profits and such.

Not completely true. While you open it up to more hype and player base, you also bring in bad elements.

It's one thing to have a company bring in a game, for instance Monster Hunter Frontier, to the west, it's another to ask a company to 'open up' a mmo in the west to 'any' connections. Which is more foolhardy?

They nag you to let them play, then they nag you that things are too expensive, then they nag you that there are too many bad apples (some of them are mixed in them).

What you just said is wrong on so many levels

First of all yes this is NA server and I am from NA but I still like to use VPN services to lower my ping and I shouldnt be held responsible for using such program because of the decision making in the server location .

Second of all , this might be NA server but there is a reason NCsoft are not restricting it to NA region only because its more profitable to let other region play their game rather than opening other servers in latin america for exemple.

And to finish , its people like you who bring bad elements to the game . There is tons of people in NA who are using the full Free to play experience but because they are in NA and probably white its ok ? People located in other region who are also using the full free to play experience are not spending a dime in the game and its okay because they drive people who buys from the market to spend more because they buy the items in the game also soon enough you will be able to buy Ncoin and Hongmoon curency with the game currency so who cares what you think about people in other regions playing here ?

Your post is borderline racist btw .

3 minutes ago, Blossom said:

Your post is borderline racist btw .

While I agree with you on the subject of not judging those who want to use a VPN.  I don't think he was referring to race at all.  You however, did.  So don't be racist and then accuse someone else of being racist.

Secondly, a WTFast admin just posted here validating my point that they know best how to configure their program to work.  Where is my apology? :)

You clearly need to revise your knowledge about the word racist because pointing out someone who is being racist doesnt make you racist . Also if you're judging people based on their origin its called racist . As per your comment on Wtfast .... their fix isnt going to do anything because its a problem with Gameguard closing the game when it detects a program reading the games memory .

3 hours ago, Evechan said:

I live in SP, 60mb connection, and i had no issue, ofc its not like play with 30ms but i'm fine, its not like i played alot of MMO with 30ms, i played alot of MMOs and all with 200+ ping with no issue, blade with 100 for me is a paradise XD 

you know how to check to wich ip are you conected?last time i check was to US IP and i do play on EU servers how you can have 100 ping?

In aion they did leet us using programs like wtfast and battleping,and if i remember good was also a sticky about this and now i see that i may get ban because of this pff

its not a pleasure to pay for a vpn but its a must if you like to pvp

1 minute ago, Blossom said:

You clearly need to revise your knowledge about the word racist because pointing out someone who is being racist doesnt make you racist . Also if you're judging people based on their origin its called racist . As per your comment on Wtfast .... their fix isnt going to do anything because its a problem with Gameguard closing the game when it detects a program reading the games memory .

Lol? Why don't you give the fix a try then?  Sounds to me like you just don't like losing arguments.

Also you can't just pull the race card and assume he meant to say only white people are cared for here without sounding like a reverse racist tumblrite.

15 minutes ago, Kabraxis said:

Lol? Why don't you give the fix a try then?  Sounds to me like you just don't like losing arguments.

Also you can't just pull the race card and assume he meant to say only white people are cared for here without sounding like a reverse racist tumblrite.

Im just going to go ahead and quote the guy k ? "It's called North American servers for a reason. It's not called International servers.""Lately these people have been badgering many games that intentionally releases in a certain region, to open up to them, claiming they bring more profits and such.""They nag you to let them play, then they nag you that things are too expensive, then they nag you that there are too many bad apples (some of them are mixed in them). "

when you refer to certain people as "They" and "They" are only people of a certain ethny then yes its racist because the way he say things its like only the people that are not from NA are the one that "Doesnt spend money on the game , Bring bad elements or doesnt bring profit"

Im going to put this a different way so you understand where im coming from alright ?

"Yo asian people are such aids they always complain about how expensive things are on the market place and don't spend money but if we don't let them play they complain Q_Q" I only replaced "Them which is refered as the resident outside of NA" With "Asian" to me its pretty much the same.

InB4 blossom must be BR or a non NA citizen .... Im french canadian residing in canada and I like to use Wtfast or Battleping to lower my ping.

Also to come back to the Wtfast issue , you seem to fail to understand that Wtfast devs arent unicorns and they do not have special powers and the VPN service problem will always resurface because Gameguard is that sensitive to program reading the game memory .

4 hours ago, 899846_1452550652 said:

Hai! let me start off like this: Not all players on the NA Server are from NA, so please Blade and Soul team let us use WTFAST it helps us alot! we got alot of players from OCE and BR, some of EU too and i think a big part of them use WTFAST, after the patch today 27.01.2016 The Game keeps crashing with WTFAST after 10 secs logged in Game. Of course NA servers should be just for NA players but all over the world players play in other servers. I already gave the Idea to open up 4 Servers, 2 OCE and 2 Brazil Servers, but that thread got killed. Im from Brazil spend some money in to the game, and it would be really sad if i spended the money for nothing... cause i was playing it without problem until today... Please BnS Team. Let us Play with WTFast.

Thanks

UPDATE- Thats what WTFast told me.

Hello Bxtterfxy,

Thank you for reaching out to us; we are here to help.

We received an update from our testers and they have informed that Blade and Soul NA/EU will: 
1. ONLY work with the latest beta. 
2. ONLY work in manual. When you select the game in listed games, a dialog will pop up instructing you how to use WTFast with the game.

Hopefully that will help you!

Regards,

Elmer.

yo what's up with your bot-like name lol

1 minute ago, Blossom said:

BTW I use Wtfast beta and use the manual server selection and it still makes the client crash .

Im trieng to check it out, im talking to a Wtfast mod... i could start the game and all that stuff, but i didnt get a connection improvment, did not connect to the game. After that i changed the executable code in the starting settings, and now i get in to the pin screen but i cant see the pin box with the digits and the game crashes. thats crazy now the mod answerd my question and told me to check this: 

Are your antivirus and firewall set to allow WTFast? 
Did you run WTFast as Administrator? 
Are you using any other latency reducing software?

Clearly NCsoft has blocked these softwares on purpose since there had already been rumors of people being baned for its usage. It's just too convenient. But i don't really get the reason behind it. Why would anyone not want a greater ping to take the most out of the game and since when having a low ping or approaching means to do so is a bad thing? Rating ping reducers as malicious softwares is just dumb and imature. Many people rely on it to have a more satisfying gameplay and stay on equal foot with those geographically priviledged when it comes to server locations.
And please don't come with NA/EU exclusive xenophobic and racist bullshit, i'm sure most of you are already grown-ups and we are in 2016. I doubt you guys who played asian servers for years until na/eu release wouldn't have cried also if they *cricket*ed it up for you.
I hope the BnS team take its time to look at this for it is also game community interest and i'm sure they want us to have the best experience possible.

Archived