SOLVED!!! BLADE AND SOUL LET US USE Lower Ping Programs! !!SOLVED!!

899846_1452550652

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BATTLEPING  WORKING SINCE :| 00:15:00 |  28.01.2016| NO CRASHES!
WTFAST : | - | - |DONT KNOW CAUSE I WILL NOT USE WTFAST ANYMORE-

PINGZAPPER WORKING SINCE : |00:20:00 | 28.01.2016 |NO CRASHES!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hai! let me start off like this: Not all players on the NA Server are from NA, so please Blade and Soul team let us use WTFAST it helps us alot! we got alot of players from OCE and BR, some of EU too and i think a big part of them use WTFAST, after the patch today 27.01.2016 The Game keeps crashing with WTFAST after 10 secs logged in Game. Of course NA servers should be just for NA players but all over the world players play in other servers. I already gave the Idea to open up 4 Servers, 2 OCE and 2 Brazil Servers, but that thread got killed. Im from Brazil spend some money in to the game, and it would be really sad if i spended the money for nothing... cause i was playing it without problem until today... Please BnS Team. Let us Play with WTFast.

Thanks

UPDATE- Thats what WTFast told me.

Hello Bxtterfxy,

Thank you for reaching out to us; we are here to help.

We received an update from our testers and they have informed that Blade and Soul NA/EU will: 
1. ONLY work with the latest beta. 
2. ONLY work in manual. When you select the game in listed games, a dialog will pop up instructing you how to use WTFast with the game.

Hopefully that will help you!

Regards,

Elmer.

Tried it out. seting it up Manually worked but i didnt get a Connection improvment so WTFast didnt reacted to the Game. After that i could make up a connection with the Game, but selecting the TX2 Server didnt get me to show the PIN code Box, and selecting TX3 the game crashed after entering ingame with the char. So we are back to the start.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And where are you located? Cause from BH i got a 280 ping with WTFAst 140, and it increase ALOT! thats my problem, and BnS makes WTfast users crash after loggin INGAME 

1 minute ago, Evechan said:

i have 100ms and i live in Brazil, no problem for me, i expected atleast 200ms but 100 is far good, first pay for an better connection, then waste money in cash shop XD

5 minutes ago, Hime said:

You can use WTFast, but it is a use at your own risk as we do not official support it.

So 

21 minutes ago, 899846_1452550652 said:

Hai! let me start off like this: Not all players on the NA Server are from NA, so please Blade and Soul team let us use WTFAST it helps us alot! we got alot of players from OCE and BR, some of EU too and i think a big part of them use WTFAST, after the patch today 27.01.2016 The Game keeps crashing with WTFAST after 10 secs logged in Game. Of course NA servers should be just for NA players but all over the world players play in other servers. I already gave the Idea to open up 4 Servers, 2 OCE and 2 Brazil Servers, but that thread got killed. Im from Brazil spend some money in to the game, and it would be really sad if i spended the money for nothing... cause i was playing it without problem until today... Please BnS Team. Let us Play with WTFast.

Thanks

No

1 minute ago, 899846_1452550652 said:

And where are you located? Cause from BH i got a 280 ping with WTFAst 140, and it increase ALOT! thats my problem, and BnS makes WTfast users crash after loggin INGAME 

I live in SP, 60mb connection, and i had no issue, ofc its not like play with 30ms but i'm fine, its not like i played alot of MMO with 30ms, i played alot of MMOs and all with 200+ ping with no issue, blade with 100 for me is a paradise XD 

16 minutes ago, Hime said:

You can use WTFast, but it is a use at your own risk as we do not official support it.

14 minutes ago, 899846_1452550652 said:

Of course, but why are soo much people crashing after todays patch? 10secs ingame with Wtfast and crash, but wihtout we dont crash, so wierd :( 

They just explained that they do not  officially support it, so if it is crashing the game, you may be out of luck.

Where I live max internet speed I can get is one megabyte and my ping is 80. Think if everyone started using it would give a lot players an unfair advantage in pvp with there ping so low. If its not supported by NCSoft then you shouldn't complain if your using it and crash from it since they said they don't support it. when play Tera my ping is always 160+ and never have any problems.

10 minutes ago, Hime said:

I play from colombia normally i dont have any issue about lag, if you want to use any program do it but dont cry later!!

I really believe Ncsoft and support team are trying to do the best they can for us. So thx 

16 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hime the problem isnt that we're scared of being locked or banned , the problem now is that the new patch makes the client to crash if you're using any type of VPN Program to reduce the latency , I use Wtfast as well usualy and im from canada which is part of the territory covered by the NA servers but still using these programs helps with stability a lot but right now Im not playing because I can'T use Wtfast and since the servers are located in texas its not pleasent to play with a higher ping.

• NCSOFT
4 minutes ago, Blossom said:

Hime the problem isnt that we're scared of being locked or banned , the problem now is that the new patch makes the client to crash if you're using any type of VPN Program to reduce the latency , I use Wtfast as well usualy and im from canada which is part of the territory covered by the NA servers but still using these programs helps with stability a lot but right now Im not playing because I can'T use Wtfast and since the servers are located in texas its not pleasent to play with a higher ping.

Thanks for the clarification, Blossom. We'll look into it, but if one is sure the program is causing issues with the game, do not use it for now.

4 minutes ago, Blossom said:

Where in Canada are you and what's your ping? I get sub-50 ms from Ottawa -> Dallas

6 minutes ago, Blossom said:

Thanks very much for explaining it so everyone can understand it ... 

Make sure you've thrown up a thread in WTFast's support/forums as well.  Often when a game updates, third party software will stop working until it can be tweaked to work with the new update.  This could be as simple as changing the version registered by the game client.

In any case, you should probably not expect NCSoft to troubleshoot any VPN issues you're having.

1 minute ago, Kabraxis said:

Make sure you've thrown up a thread in WTFast's support/forums as well.  Often when a game updates, third party software will stop working until it can be tweaked to work with the new update.  This could be as simple as changing the version registered by the game client.

In any case, you should probably not expect NCSoft to troubleshoot any VPN issues you're having.

i will, thanks.

Archived