Sign in to follow this  
Koter

Well I guess I give up on my Summoner for now.

Recommended Posts

Koter   

Tried to do my pvp quests today and getting smashed in arena by people that are level 45 how exactly is that fun? I havent won one *cricket*ing match. So I guess im done for now. I just hope summoners get a little buff next patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Koter said:

Tried to do my pvp quests today and getting smashed in arena by people that are level 45 how exactly is that fun? I havent won one *cricket*ing match. So I guess im done for now. I just hope summoners get a little buff next patch.

Summoners will not be getting buffed. They are among the strongest classes in pvp with our current patch. There's videos of lvl18 Summoners reaching Gold+ rank in 1v1 arena. So again, no they will most definitely not be getting buffed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
amorent   

Summoners are not as strong as fms and bms though, you probably should try those classes, they are godly,you just press one button and people die.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, amorent said:

Summoners are not as strong as fms and bms though, you probably should try those classes, they are godly,you just press one button and people die.

BM's are one of the weaker classes in our current patch. Along with KFM. Any solid performance is based solely on the user's skill level.

 

FM's however, I will agree are quite strong.. but I do still think Summoners are stronger than FM in this patch. Even so, all of it still comes down to the user's skill level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
amorent   
2 minutes ago, Roxefeller said:

BM's are one of the weaker classes in our current patch. Along with KFM. Any solid performance is based solely on the user's skill level.

 

FM's however, I will agree are quite strong.. but I do still think Summoners are stronger than FM in this patch. Even so, all of it still comes down to the user's skill level.

"it's all fun and games...until someone doesn't pick up the sarcasm"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rane   

You could always just hit lvl 45 takes a few hours.

 

Honestly once you get to the mid 30's pvp isn't that bad. Stick to tag matches, your record is irrelevant.

 

Just learn to tag in and help your team properly and you can level there without being a hinderence.

 

Most srs response I'm going to give you.

 

Until you can beat world bosses, do not enter arena. Go in to E. Supply fleet and practice fighting the human guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Akayme   
22 minutes ago, amorent said:

Summoners are not as strong as fms and bms though, you probably should try those classes, they are godly,you just press one button and people die.

Yea man. 

I rerolled BM after playing SMN all day and I have to say that BM pretty much steamrolls every other class in the game. No skill required, just press your Flock of Blades Lightning and oneshot everyone and their pets as well.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Roxefeller said:

Summoners will not be getting buffed. They are among the strongest classes in pvp with our current patch. There's videos of lvl18 Summoners reaching Gold+ rank in 1v1 arena. So again, no they will most definitely not be getting buffed.

That is more other players being garbage than summoner being godly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, amorent said:

"it's all fun and games...until someone doesn't pick up the sarcasm"

x.x sarcasm is not as easily read as it is heard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
amorent   
1 minute ago, Roxefeller said:

x.x sarcasm is not as easily read as it is heard.

eh, it happens,man, I often miss sarcasm too. Btw, I think Koter is just trolling tbh :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, QuintessenceHD said:

That is more other players being garbage than summoner being godly.

Then explain why a clanmate who mains BM tries arenas and struggles.. then makes a summoner, breaks gold at lvl23 and reaches 1800+ at lvl35. There's not so many "garbage" players in 1800+ gold rating being so close to plat. Clanmate even says himself, that he's hardly doing anything and is stomping his opponents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, amorent said:

eh, it happens,man, I often miss sarcasm too. Btw, I think Koter is just trolling tbh :)

:P probably, either way it passes the time while I'm at work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kuro1n   

God I wish you people who thinks that FMs are so strong would just roll one and try it out. :D

 

I think the only ones who say FM are so strong are the ones who aren't 45 yet or haven't played one themselves.

 

EDIT: *cricket* internet sarcasm. :(

Edited by kuro1n

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kuro1n said:

God I wish you people who thinks that FMs are so strong would just roll one and try it out. :D

 

I think the only ones who say FM are so strong are the ones who aren't 45 yet or haven't played one themselves.

 

EDIT: *cricket* internet sarcasm. :(

FM's are strong >.> ... <.< ...  < . > ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kuro1n   

Stronkest class ingame, also summoner might need a major damage buff. Just putting it out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ben61704   

If you aren't at least 1600 on Summoner, uninstall. Its the EZ mode class right now. You should only lose to other summoners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Take a look at this video I just posted, you will see here why summoner is a retarded class right now, the 1st round is quite irrelevant as I had that wall bug thing but the 2nd round shows EVERYTHING that happens, he was basicly on the ground or stunned all the time and the pet alone did almost 50% of my hp in dmg, the moment the pet got me cc'd, it was game over with 5sec for 50%hp, no counterplay either and the pet just kept canceling my combos for retarded reasons, even aerial combos, wich does not happen with any other class.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kuro1n   

Well it is quite well known that it is ridiculous right now but as a FM some other classes can give me similar problems in terms of crazy damage with just clicking two buttons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this