Chapter 7: The Proving Grounds Error/Bug

choji13

So me and my friend have started playing this just now and when we both came unto the cave for some action and first pve experience, the action was nice, but we've hit a snag, after being brought down by a triangle hold, we died (somewhat) and the dude that killed us to meditate, and we did. Afterwards he asked us to press "6" in order to recover some health but here's the thing, dont have any potions. It seems like he was supposed to give us some potion, but it never came and here we are stuck at the same spot for the past3 hours gooogling and looking from these threads on the forum but nothing's on it. 

Have someone experience this and solved it? Can you share some insights? 

On 1/27/2016 at 11:46 AM, choji13 said:

So me and my friend have started playing this just now and when we both came unto the cave for some action and first pve experience, the action was nice, but we've hit a snag, after being brought down by a triangle hold, we died (somewhat) and the dude that killed us to meditate, and we did. Afterwards he asked us to press "6" in order to recover some health but here's the thing, dont have any potions. It seems like he was supposed to give us some potion, but it never came and here we are stuck at the same spot for the past3 hours gooogling and looking from these threads on the forum but nothing's on it. 

Have someone experience this and solved it? Can you share some insights? 

Hi all, after a patch this week the item was moved to another keybind - which is 8 instead of 6 as he says. BUT, if you're not seeing it, please repair your game client and see if it shows up after that.

Archived