Game won't start

Alfeon

I am getting the infinite agreement wait too after the patch. Still waiting, after entering pin ~10 minutes ago. I see this thread didn't get much attention (unlike the previous ones regarding similar stuff with earlier downtimes), so I'm wondering are there more people in similar predicament?

I would hate to be one of the ncsoft's launcher victims, so to speak:) I've heard horror stories about that kind of stuf...

the same problem here,After the update the game crash!!!!!!! After 5 fuucking years this guys cant dam make a server for Bns!?!? even if you take some students will make a more good job.God dam it!! From the OB all the time,Lgg,DC,maintenance,fuuck this shit.I dont say nothing in all this time,but from now is really fuuck me up.

You cant god dam it take some korean ppl  from NCSoft pay him and make it work here in EU!?!

Who is take care of the software a 80 years old ?

After 5 years we cant play this dam game.EVEN THE RUSSIA PRIVATE SERVER WAS WHIT NO DC,NO LAG,AND SPAMMERS!! SHAME OF ALL OF YOU EU NCSOFT. 

I understend you try to make more monny forcing the players to buy premium,i am ok whit this,BUT I AM NOT OK AFTER SOME 1 PAY HE CANT HAVE A DECENT GAMEPLAY.

I cant even get to the pin number thing anymore. I was playing perfectly fine over the past few days no issues no lag. The spammers I could block but still nothing major then they patch and BAM! AND YES I turned off the razor files like last time so it aint that I deleted the bin folder 5 times NOTHIN! FIX THIS please

Lx7a5SrLaYPq0YLZCwXm9WTj7?token=eyJhbGci

This is what the update has done to me as well....Not sure how long it'll take for them to fix it but I wrote a ticket and linked this forum in my response to them. Not sure when they'll reply but hopefully soon and fix this.

Archived