Unable to change faction !?!?!

DiBBz

so im wanting to leave the crimson legion because even tho they're always full for some reason they are pathetic and non existent in PvP

but whenever im trying to change to a faction that is clearly seeking other players. i cant! Peroid! Screenshot bellow 

d3jxlKD.jpg

it says im unable to defect to another faction thats full. but it only says that for crimson legion ?!?!? so i cant defect to a faction that im all ready apart of preventing me from leaving.

Any help ???

11 minutes ago, WinAllDay said:

You can change factions every 7 days. Did you leave one recently?

no i figured it out tho! i was still in a clan and had to kick everyone and disband in order to change.. but yeah now the problem is that i need a cerulean outfit in order to do faction quests..

anyone know how to get a free faction uniform instead of shelling out 6 silver ? kinda very low on money atm and cant afford to waste it all on a uniform!

Got a similar issue.  I go to change factions, and the screen says both are seeking. I type in the "Change", but then the guy tells me they are full. Grrrr. But, I can go to character select, create a brand new toon, lvl real fast, and join the other faction with no issues (says they are both seeking members).  If I log quick to my main, the guy says one is full.  Basically, the starter guys and the faction switcher in Hogshead show different things in regards to faction population.

Archived