destroyer exploited

Mars505

1 hour ago, Mars505 said:

I apologize, I like to play games of skill, not exploitation.

If you were skilled, you wouldn't be complaining about ani-canceling. If something was unbalanced, the Koreans would have balanced it....I wonder if they read these forums and laugh at all these losers complaining so much about a game where they don't understand the mechanics properly and have barely any experience with.

3 hours ago, Mars505 said:

good luck with that. THe only product that allows for that kind of cancellation is razor scripted macros.

Well, you do know that massive E-sport g ame such as league of legends also have animation cancel?, here let me share you with another for of it in a moba.

1 hour ago, Mars505 said:

E-sports is the death of pc-gaming.

I fail to see how the two are connected. Not all games are designed with E-Sports in mind. You're really just comming across as complaining for the sake of complaining and making really large blanket statements riddled with logical fallicies.

How is E-Sports resulting in the death of PC-Gaming? What evidence do you have to back up your claim? Since you're the one who made this statement as if it was a fact, I do hope you can back it up with some legitimate examples otherwise it would be best to follow the advise of keeping your words soft incase you have to eat them.

I do say i seen far better blade cancers out there. and destroyers struggle agienst them.  but not impossible  yet you dont see destroyers QQ about it but rather try to learn to play agaienst it.. i guess its just the pussies picking summoners xD

Lmao what is this post ACTUALLY about? Animation cancelling has been a staple in competitive games since the 90's. Ever heard of a combo? That is a form of animation cancelling, and honestly, the devs for this game are genius' for actually implementing as a core game mechanic, instead of letting it become an actual exploit like in ESO.

Archived