Forums

destroyer exploited

Mars505

The games life despite your expectations points to 1 of 2 things

A) The game is fine and you're wrong

B) Most other people in the game are somehow oblivious to this game breaking, game killing problem.

Which do you honestly think is more likely?

30 minutes ago, Mars505 said:

destroyer animation canceling is killing the arenas. Can't even believe this game has been live so many years and exploits like these are in the game.

Animation cancelling is not an exploit. Anicancel has been a staple in Blade & Soul pvp combat since the game was released.

1 minute ago, Roxefeller said:

Animation cancelling is not an exploit. Anicancel has been a staple in Blade & Soul pvp combat since the game was released.

good luck with that. THe only product that allows for that kind of cancellation is razor scripted macros.

44 minutes ago, Mars505 said:

destroyer animation canceling is killing the arenas. Can't even believe this game has been live so many years and exploits like these are in the game.

thank god this game will only follow the KR updates

I can't imagine what whiny little punks like you would have done to this game if the developers cared about what you thought

You people just seem to QQ about everything...whereas look at the koreans and the people here that aren't complaining...they adapted and found ways around things they thought were difficult to handle

You're not entitled to get whatever you want just because you're shit at pvp

37 minutes ago, Mars505 said:

good luck with that. THe only product that allows for that kind of cancellation is razor scripted macros.

Actually no, all it takes is practice. Here, watch this KFM anicancel video.

Watch at 6:40, at which point he gives you an overhand view. Practice.

Or even watch this KFM anicancel video with another view of the player's hands performing the anicancel. Practice.

For destroyer : If you spam right click, the animation is super fast after the first hit so dont think its considered a big deal or give that much of an advantage. I only cancel on the first anyway if at all, but im kinda learning pvp so much else to think about

36 minutes ago, 8keys said:

thank god this game will only follow the KR updates

I can't imagine what whiny little punks like you would have done to this game if the developers cared about what you thought

You people just seem to QQ about everything...whereas look at the koreans and the people here that aren't complaining...they adapted and found ways around things they thought were difficult to handle

You're not entitled to get whatever you want just because you're shit at pvp

I apologize, I like to play games of skill, not exploitation.

4 minutes ago, Mars505 said:

I apologize, I like to play games of skill, not exploitation.

Every class has anicancels......nice troll though

I mean, just look at mkx or some other competitive fighting game.   WOW I DIDN'T KNOW THEY HAD ANICANCELS AS WELL.......................

5 minutes ago, Carsten said:

IF you call that ani-cancel i understand destroyers are so crap most of them...

Animation canceling is not the only way to do big damage.  It's a good skill but just 1 part of the whole.  Did you even read?

Yes i´m aware i´m destyorer l45. and i pull ago by anything that doesnt use threat and even if they do often.  Tellin you that dmg combo is so bad..

Enter> Leap-charge, emperstomp(powerslam) dmg, fury,   and ACUTALLY do real ANI-cancel not spam your left..

2 minutes ago, Carsten said:

Yes i´m aware i´m destyorer l45. and i pull ago by anything that doesnt use threat and even if they do often.  Tellin you that dmg combo is so bad..

Enter> Leap-charge, emperstomp(powerslam) dmg, fury,   and ACUTALLY do real ANI-cancel not spam your left..

Why are you talking about pulling aggro in a pvp thread?

1 minute ago, Carsten said:

It was related to that video shown . Since it´s so bad......

the video is about the other skills destroyer has.  people cry about animation canceling but freak out when I use wrath and ask me how I attack like that.  

Animation cancelling is a big part of MANY competitive games. Super Smash Bros (most of all Melee, but all of them to some degree) is a major title that comes to many peoples' minds, with Wavedashing being so crucial in tournament-tier play.

Dark Souls, the community I hail from, had that too, especially Dark Souls 2 and its excellent PvP scene; faster-swinging weapons could cancel straight into a roll (aka dodging) so you could hit and dodge at the same time, but the cost was it'd drain Stamina (your "actions meter", think of it as a Cooldown meter that every action in the game shares) from both things, leaving your bar low or dry. Also sometimes players would pretend to swing their big Greatclub but cancel into a backstep before it swung and fake players out, scaring them into rolling away and leaving them wide open for a crushing hit as they come out of their roll. It took perfect execution and Yomi to be able to use that, and nobody looked down on it.

In competitive games, when new tech is being fleshed out by the community, counters to that tech become in vogue too. Players need to either adapt to the new tech or they have no place in the competitive scene.

I'm brand new not only to this game but to this entire genre. The other day I was fighting my first ever Assassin, he went invisible, I tried Leg Sweep (I'm KFM) but he countered it, he did some move that made me dizzy and reappeared behind me. I had thought invisibility was a stance and that he couldn't do Counter while invisible, but after asking about it, someone told me "no, invisibility is more like a timed buff, not a stance" and I went "OHHHHH" and now I know not to believe that Leg Sweep or other similar moves will solve that problem for me. Hurray, I learned 1 out of probably hundreds of move-matchups in B&S! Onto the next one.

You really really really have to approach games like how I'm doing, in my opinion. I'd have killed myself if I hadn't learned patience from playing Dark Souls, not to rush in and scream instead of saying "I should have done X right here and not Y" every time I make a mistake until I stop making the mistakes. For B&S, I get frustrated not knowing what I'm doing, but then I re-realize that "I started this game ONE WEEK AGO holy shit what am I whining for", and then I feel stupid for having fallen into that "madcuzbad" trap. If I'm playing this game TWO YEARS from now then maybe it's a more valid frustration, but I am literally an infant! So I should learn, not whine.

Those of you who have been playing this a lot longer than I have and are choosing to whine instead of learn, ought to take a lesson from an infant like me, as it would do you good.

2 hours ago, Mars505 said:

While it shouldn't be in the game.. just because other games let it slip through (and some don't!) isn't a good excuse.  However I had a Destroyer doing that in our 1v1 earlier for my daily and I still obliterated him.  I decided to keep him frosty for the duration of the fight and he rage quit when his exploit maneuvers didn't work during the 2nd round LOLOLOL

OP is a troll or is butt-hurt to the point that he has manually shut down his mental capabilities of having a good mature debate. He has gone back to the usual ways of his childhood when he would be stubborn beyond measure refusing to give in until he got that which he wanted. In this case, that thing is our acknowledgement that the game is broken and that he isn't the one who is trash but the game. 

@TwoPunchMan every single class in this game has ani-cancel. 

Archived