Blackram Supply Chain- Blue Dokumo Weapon cross server bug

Eldist

They need to fix the cross server queue people are getting in without the required weapon and its making the instance take like 45 minutes and sometimes you cant kill the boss because everyone else is taking advantage of the system only in north America would people do this. Please tell me your thoughts on this. 

My though on this is that there should be multiple options of difficulty for this fight.. or they should not allow people to recieve the supply chain daily quest until level 45... Hell I got the quest at lvl 43... There should be an entry level easy mode in the cross server with different rewards... and then a level 45 normal mode that has a strict weapon requirement. What people are doing is they will obtain the dokumo weapon but not have enough mats/gold to upgrade thier current weapon so they will swap in the dokumo and then swap back once inside the instance... Not sure how they can stop this from happening but it would be a good idea too...

I did this and noone going to outperform me.  isn't that the problem??? reality is just do it again.  if you die it is your fault.  hard concept I know but this game really drills into your mind that you suck.  Unless you don't.  It's cool this game doesn't give a shit about the army of retards that prove dunning kruger right. 

Hope you realize that the lvl 36 Awakened Infernal Weapon is stronger than a simple dokumo weapon.

People use the dokumo to queue and then equip their other weapon because you'd need Awakened Profane to queue up normally.

i queue up no problem with my weapon.  I will gladly make your run faster. IF we do something thta *cricket*s us I will let the group know what we just did screwed us.  Not hard.  getting in early just makes you a target.  if you don't anicancel you are bad.   nothing yo utell yourself can change that.  some of us are just bad. that is nature. 

If the run is taking 45 minutes, it's not the weapons you should be blaming. The people with full pvp shields and no crit are doing jack all for damage, and the people still running around in infernal shields are just floor fodder. Inspect people, if they obviously have no damage output potential, then just drop and requeue. The weapon swap is just to actually get inside, and infernal (which is where they get stuck because of no moonwater stone from survey) is more than enough to clear it in a timely manner if people have some clue of what they are doing and aren't just failing at gliding across the gap or something equally as dumb.

Archived