Constant Crashing

Impy

Yes. I play the game with WTFast. Everytime after logging in to my Char after 20 secs the game Crashes. I never had problems with that until 1 hour ago. I tred to start it without WTfast it used to work but i cant play without Wtfast... already tried all texas routes, and still crashing. And if i get in to my low lvl acc the game crashes in 50 secs/ 1 min. 

Same here after the patch was all fine until a few minutes ago where i log in stay in the game 1 minute or 30 seconds and then crashed inmediatelly. WTF happend dont know i don't have that razor things but it crashes anyway O_O -.-

6 minutes ago, pikagrl said:

Same here after the patch was all fine until a few minutes ago where i log in stay in the game 1 minute or 30 seconds and then crashed inmediatelly. WTF happend dont know i don't have that razor things but it crashes anyway O_O -.-

Dont have razor thingy too, for me seems to be WTFast im playing without wtfas right now and its not crashing... but without WTFast it lags too much ... Hope WTFast will work soon 

i cant even see the logo BNS and the invitation to input my pin.... the second the game is launched, it crash goes back to windows desktop and splash screen Error....

come on, really ??? what are you doing... it's getting worst and worst...

well after a couple of test i noticed that the problem happens when you use or wtfast or Reduce the lag when a disable rtl the game works without problems soo something they did that game crash if anyone else can confirm this 

Just now, pikagrl said:

well after a couple of test i noticed that the problem happens when you use or wtfast or Reduce the lag when a disable rtl the game works without problems soo something they did that game crash if anyone else can confirm this 

I can confirm it from my side, I use WTFAst and its just crashing everytime i enter the Game with my char after 10secs i get kickd and the game closes

im having the exact same issue

2 minutes ago, Startrance said:

Have crashed 3 times when i try to start the game, the Blade and Soul logo appears then after 5-10 seconds of loading the game client crashes.

Archived