Forums

The game is worst after today's update!

Nixilis

After today's update the PVP is laggin, we can see that not only in my side when I am playing but in the opponent side... they stop moving and them reappear moving again.

This is mainly happening in pvp but sometimes in pve aswell... come on NCSoft... fix this... this game is not alpha anymore (just remembering)

You must be in luck i got a DC (again) streaming winamp still going so not my problem.

And since then i have been looking at a fly over of the dragon for 10 minutes.

Ah well thats what premium buys you. a wait list to enter the wait list ?

Zzzz.... 2 months its over. maby the 2 february (secret update) will fix it.

I lost a costume I paid 1,200 NCoin for and my Wardrobe/Marketplace aren't working properly. Hitting F3 gives me an error message in chat, and when I open the Marketplace using F5 or from the Banker NPC it won't show any items. I'd rather deal with lag issues than this BS. =/

The gold spam is WAY worst now after the patch then it was before the patch. Not sure exactly what they did but when you try to block + report someone it no longer sends the report with a error message that the report has a blank title. But yea lag seems to be worse now then it was before.

27 minutes ago, Nixilis said:

After today's update the PVP is laggin, we can see that not only in my side when I am playing but in the opponent side... they stop moving and them reappear moving again.

This is mainly happening in pvp but sometimes in pve aswell... come on NCSoft... fix this... this game is not alpha anymore (just remembering)

Since only a tiny handful in faction chat talked about them lagging and more often I see it mentioned in forums, kinda glad I'm not the only getting these horrendous lag spikes and I Ran this game like a dream from headstart friday to yesterday. On the other hand, it's baffling how this patch with a few tweaks and anti bot actions caused this like something else was added to the patch or something.

Well all this is sad, this game is not alpha anymore but NCSoft treats it like if it was.... This game is working in some days and in others it's not... that's bad! And to make things worst the devs do not say anything about the problem... we are in the dark....

7 minutes ago, Nixilis said:

Well all this is sad, this game is not alpha anymore but NCSoft treats it like if it was.... This game is working in some days and in others it's not... that's bad! And to make things worst the devs do not say anything about the problem... we are in the dark....

Lets make it even funnier. They have a "suggestions"  tab for tickets, but when you do come with one you get the reply that they arent the development team and you should take your suggestions else where. I'm pretty much done with this game. I can't make a party for misty woods, cause of the spam. I can't talk to people because of the spam. I pretty limited my chat to Clan and Channel chat. Since others get spammed to. I got literally spammed by whispers not even 10minutes ago. I'm done with reporting and blocking, I've just had it.

Having some of the same troubles since update this morning; lag, crashes, and the first thing I noticed was the "Wardrobe" feature is now inactive. (yes, Premium member). Will wait a while; it'll probably get fixed but I too doubt that they'll take the sever down to do the fix, most likely do another update.  

I want to give them chances because i waited soooo long for bns and i played the Russian and japan servers while waiting for this game. The Russian server was a private one and it was still better then this with better support. Get that it just came out (in America considering its been out in other countries for like everrr)but I've honestly never had so much hassle with a game as this one. I feel like they just keep trying to patch things up instead of actually fixing problems and making more problems for themselves.

I'm more wondering how they will make it up to us. The game is sort of "unplayable"  atm. You can't make parties, you can't invite people, you basicly can't have fun. It's just into a single player game atm. Yes, you're lucky if you already have clan, what if you don't? You can't join any since the messages fly by so quickly because of the gold sellers. I paid for premium and in the 7 days I played, only 4 of them were properly playable and I could talk and make parties outside of the corss server dungeon/dragon pillar. I think there needs to be some sort of compensation.

After today maintenance it take like 5 min to get to your characters.So far this was hapening only after maintenance and at the headstart as everyone was trying to log in at same time,but now thats not the case.Wonder when they gonna fix it.

2 minutes ago, Eksia said:

I don't care that much about the gold spammers, but this is just killing me. Hope they fix it properly this time, the lag is nerve-wrecking.

it is being cause by the gold spammer, they are drilling hoes into the server everyday. they have hacked the servers to allow for modded game chat. It is all because of gold farmers

It makes me laugh because basically all the server problems that we're experiencing should have been solved in ALPHA and BETA! CBT may have made me lag and delay a lot due to the stressing, but at least I never got disconnected or had this many errors logging in -.-

26 minutes ago, RaikaVernana said:

you guys really think Ncsoft team are machines or gods to not commit mistakes, is pretty normal after updates some issues happen, just be patient and use the supporting spaces they have for us.

There's a difference between human error and total f-up. The number of issues reported, and the severity of these issues go beyond a "oops, our bad" and far into "did nobody think to test this at all!?!". Top it up with the amount of downtime (Due to NCSoft f-ups) last week and the struggling launch, and people have (Quite rightfully) lost their patience.

NCSoft is a professional (Supposedly) business that charges people for their services, and they (And you) shouldn't be surprised when people expect a minimum level of service as a result.

In short: NCSoft need to get their act together if they want this game to survive past the Black Desert Online launch.

Archived