Wardrobe error

NightyNight

32 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

Thank you for your reports. The team is investigating the issue. We'll be sure to keep you posted as we receive any new information.

Reporting in also, can we get an eta maybe, my entire bloody collection is now locked away, things I paid money for and cant use now.

And please don't push this till the next major patch, we paid for this service and for the items and we cant use them now.

4 minutes ago, BakaWolf said:

Reporting in also, can we get an eta maybe, my entire bloody collection is now locked away, things I paid money for and cant use now.

And please don't push this till the next major patch, we paid for this service and for the items and we cant use them now.

Well I just got a response saying "I'm sorry, but the Game Support Team does not have a workaround at this time. Once a fix has been created and tested it will be made available in a future update."

Sigh... I need to do my faction dailies to get my soulstones... not to mention they are already hard to get... And my Try on function still doesn't work on other races/gender... And that question wasn't answered... I did a file repair and it is still there... I don't want to switch toons just for that, especially not when the que is super long. Grrr I am getting frustrated. :(

2 minutes ago, ashermerkabah said:

Same, can't access or deposit into the wardrobe, no friends list and also can't block people. Gold spammer is still around..I"m guessing they reached level 10?

Its not that, they have cracked the Chat API from outside the game and are basically spamming from a website. Most likely some unsecure website NCSoft left open and they found a hole into the game.

This is why they can use periods in their names and their characters arent found in game. They arent actually in the game.

Just to add onto this I figured I may as well mention another issue here instead of starting a brand new thread. I try to invite someone into our clan and it is saying "user not found". They are logged in, they have joined the proper faction, yet clan invite fails to work. It could be tied in with the Friendslist Issue possibly.

Yeah just do other stuff in the meantime, its really not that big of a deal. Annoying sure but to say "i pay premium, this shouldnt happen" is kinda ignorant. The game has been out such a short time, you should expect many bugs.

9 minutes ago, Jenovaa said:

Yeah just do other stuff in the meantime, its really not that big of a deal. Annoying sure but to say "i pay premium, this shouldnt happen" is kinda ignorant. The game has been out such a short time, you should expect many bugs.

Actually, this game has been out for a long time in Asia. So something went wrong while translating this game to English, which is really something incredible x.x

Archived