FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CrashReport & 4049 [ SOLVED once and for ALL ] !

Cocaine

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, vengefulcrow said:

does it keep you logged in if you close razer or is it still going to crash?

Sometimes it keeps you logged in if you close the razer but sometimes it  opens itself and makes gameguard to punish you...

2 minutes ago, jabbervvock said:

i can just log in for like 1-2 mins then get disconnected! im wasting my premium just because of this failed patch!

Same here i think they should give a refund to premiums when they fix the problems...

i like how they are worried about a wardrobe and their new costumes but not about people actually being able to play the game, and to be honest they really need to ditch game guard and go with something better because obviously that is the root cause of this whole mess.

Just now, vengefulcrow said:

i like how they are worried about a wardrobe and their new costumes but not about people actually being able to play the game, and to be honest they really need to ditch game guard and go with something better because obviously that is the root cause of this whole mess.

3 minutes ago, jabbervvock said:

i just cant believe that after 5 CBTs they are still having soooooooo many screw ups. and ive waited for this game for YEARS!!

I think developers nowadays are worst than they used to be, you see every new game/driver/software are so bad with errors and they are working on them for years... People go to the moon and software developers cant fix crashing errors here...

Thank you NCSOFT removing us the possibility to workaround the Synapse problem by disabling it.

I feel like I wasted my Premium money if you manage to break the game every updates you pull, test the upgrades before pulling them live

At least some official upgrade would be accepted really good

3 minutes ago, shilkas said:

i have same problem.. 4049 error, bns crash report after logo. I did all that ppl wrote about that errors but it didnt help me. rly sad because i have premium and want play.

same here bro, but still im on the verge of finding out the problem my self.

Just now, jabbervvock said:

bug reports but useless topic. not even one reply or any solution being suggested.. I submitted ticket but still no response. 

i have submitted a ticket and i know that they will take long to replay .. and wait even more for a solution. 

but still lets all find solutions from our end. 

i downloaded the newest C++ and right now im reinstalling the game, and this time with removing the whole Razer synapse.

lets just hope this workes until the devs. figure it out.

3 minutes ago, Cocaine said:

same here bro, but still im on the verge of finding out the problem my self.

tell me pls if you will find some fix because i did all that i can and also i reinstalled the client but doesnt work 

i give up! this is annoying. even when it was still CBT they didnt help me AT ALL!!!!!! keep repeating same steps with no real work done. apparently they dont want to help.

dont be harsh.. i bet they are trying their best to find an end to these problems. plus i think they did good to reach this far.

1 minute ago, DexEvilness said:

This game was already in beta and stable mode before years, i wonder how the hell can it broke when you just copy/paste it and translate it to english...

Exactly! how can you break something thats already good and running?! adding some stupid costume and sacrificing the game itself is just stupid. How can people even spend money to buy the costume if the game keeps crashing?!

20 minutes ago, shilkas said:

the same issue, now i rly feel stupid that i bought premium and nobody care 

same! i feel so annoyed that i used my ncoins and they just decided to add a stupid patch that wasted all my time finding, troubleshooting, and reinstalling all these steps that DOESNT even work!

same! i feel so annoyed that i used my ncoins and they just decided to add a stupid patch that wasted all my time finding, troubleshooting, and reinstalling all these steps that DOESNT even work!

dont feel bad bro.. im a premium member as well .. lets just hope they take us into consideration.

4 minutes ago, Jouju said:

First terminate any process in your Task Manager related to BnS or Gameguard..
Then replace Gameguard folder in [C:\ > Program Files (x86) > NCSoft > BnS > bin] with this one Here.

4 minutes ago, TheDamnedKirai said:

To temporarly fix this.

- Start the game with razer synapse open

- Insert the PIN

- Kill all Razer processes from task manager

- Kill al Razer services from services.msc

did all.
not work for me 

Archived