Forums

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CrashReport & 4049 [ SOLVED once and for ALL ] !

Cocaine

Hello guys,

Ever since the new patch has came out, i kept on focusing more on resolving the problem and didn't really care about my NVIDIA GeForce Experience update neither my RAZER Synapse..

what i did was: 

1- I updated my GeForce Experience.

2- I Enabled the Razer SDK service. ( we used to disable it in order to avoid crashing but for some reason, now we need it to be enabled )

3- I updated the Razer Synapse.

4- Restarted my PC.

later on i had to remove the GameGuard folder located in the NCSOFT folder because i had the 4049 error.

Launched the game and now its working fine  !!

Got some help from  @Clazziqual  from his post > https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/160136-fix-game-crash-immediately-after-ncsoft-logo-check-this-out/?page=1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Graphics card was updated.
The only thing I did was update Razer Synapse and activate Razer Chroma SDK and Razer Game Scanner Services then after that I restarted my pc and run the game. 
It was successful. I think you don't need to remove the Gameguard folder because it is in the bin(which is needed for the game)

28 minutes ago, Cocaine said:

Hello guys,

Ever since the new patch has came out, i kept on focusing more on resolving the problem and didn't really care about my NVIDIA GeForce Experience update neither my RAZER Synapse..

what i did was: 

1- I updated my GeForce Experience.

2- I Enabled the Razer SDK service. ( we used to disable it in order to avoid crashing but for some reason, now we need it to be enabled )

3- I updated the Razer Synapse.

4- Restarted my PC.

later on i had to remove the GameGuard folder located in the NCSOFT folder because i had the 4049 error.

Launched the game and now its working fine  !!

Got some help from  @Clazziqual  from his post > https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/160136-fix-game-crash-immediately-after-ncsoft-logo-check-this-out/?page=1

It doesn't keep randomly crashing ingame every 20 min?

10 minutes ago, Stattlich said:

My Graphics card was updated.
The only thing I did was update Razer Synapse and activate Razer Chroma SDK and Razer Game Scanner Services then after that I restarted my pc and run the game. 
It was successful. I think you don't need to remove the Gameguard folder because it is in the bin(which is needed for the game)

i removed it because it was the only solution i know to avoid the 4049 error. but yeah hope it helped you.

My game loading bar didn't load. 

I didnt get any error

BUT

My game closed itself 

I haven't even started the game, like I can't get pass the loading screen cuz the loading bar wont load. I  either get the 1000 error or the game closes itself. 

41 minutes ago, Cocaine said:

nope it doesnt crash at all.

I did all of this and tada! My client crashed before playing a little :D I have geforce 2.9.1.35 and synapse 1.18, restarted before, sdk on start also synapse..

mine doesnt say any kind of error. it just crashes and says do you want to submit report? when i click submit, doesnt even work! tried not using router, same issue. this all happened when i got disconnected inside tomb of exiles dungeon while running to last boss.

You just have to enable the razer services for the game to launch...and it works fine...until you start loading areas / dungeons than it randomly crashes, same as it did back in CBT. At least on the previous patch you just had to disable the services and no crashes at all...ever

same issues couldn't log in, reverted services back on  was able to log in. After 10 mins crashed, this is becoming so annoying as this doesn't happen on my windows 8 system only my windows 10 system.

This needs to be fixed . . . .

Archived