Props to the lvl 34 summoner. Gold rank so bad

Rane

Lol Shout out to the sum. who was lvl 34 I think and hanging around the mid rank gold 1v1.

Thanks for not coming to the forums to post about how my class needs nerfed because you were way out of your league.

I legit killed his cat like 3x in one round and just poisoned him until time ran out and I won from not being damaged.

I was dropping smoke screen and standing in it while executing his cat and not being hit/healed.

I didn't even have to fight the guy.

This is for all of you who 'brag' about making it to gold or beyond. XD And for those who make nerf post.

I pretty much won this fight afk standing in smoke bomb.

Yes, yes, and the guy literally had no abilities unlocked that could even hurt me. Probably a lack of experience at that level too.

I fully expected to see a nerf sin thread because he didn't take dmg and just kept killing my pet and poisoning me XD.

Also I didn't mean the summoner was 'so bad'

Just that gold rank is 'bad' and filled with low level players non-capped players, and people who have no idea what they are doing.

1 minute ago, Rane said:

Yes, yes, and the guy literally had no abilities unlocked that could even hurt me. Probably a lack of experience at that level too.

I fully expected to see a nerf sin thread because he didn't take dmg and just kept killing my pet and poisoning me XD.

Also I didn't mean the summoner was 'so bad'

Just that gold rank is 'bad' and filled with low level players non-capped players, and people who have no idea what they are doing.

I think that is most of PvP to be honest, considering all the "Nerf" or "Buff" threads for classes that are BALANCED, people just don't know how to play there class and if they do they just sore losers when it comes to someone else knowing there class better then they know theres.

Kinda off topic but kinda on topic.

Its funny because I've had matches that made me rage close the game against KFM, which supposedly is weak against Sins.

I've also had matches where I lost over half my hp INSTANTLY. I recall one BD match up where he took me to 7k hp before I landed a hit. I came back and won.

SEVERAL matches I will fight someone, have no idea how to hit them. And then in round 2 I win. Because I adapted etc and grew as I played them.

Its funny to see people who give up after round 1 and then come straight here to post.

6 minutes ago, Utage said:

I think it's funny how everyone using a summoner thinks PvP will be ez pz and they have a free ticket to platinum rank. It's not that they're OP, it's just that nobody really knows how to fight them yet.

PvP isn't easy, most people just don't know how to use there class... I see threads all the time about Blade Dancers, Destoryers and Summoners being "OP". Then if you look at the class the indiviual is using, know how the class works you sit there wondering "Why is he complaning, when you can easily win in this match up?" That is assuming you know how to play your class and know how the other class works... 

It so painfull to fight SINs that know how to fight SMs, even if its still in the Summoners favor.

I am 24 atm and allmost 1800 sometimes higher and everytime i get a SIN that plays that way ill have to do everything perfect.

And everytime i get near plat a destroyer comes around and takes my points, or a level 45 SM. Well but thats low level pvp for you^^

I'm going to be the realist here.

You should never win a match in arena at lvl 24. No matter who your fighting.

I've never touched a queer lyn but I will make a BD right now and If I'm lvl 45 I'm going to demolish you  at 24 :-p

True there are some really bad players.

But at lvl 25 I'm going to kill you in less then a couple seconds. Even if you tab out of it.

I'll jump on you extend stealth with brief stun RBF you a couple times before a real stun and your pretty much dead. 1 or two counters and you have nothing left to attack with except pictures of a lock XD

I also think cat hp is low until max lvl? The summon I fought I was killing his cat in a few htis

32 minutes ago, Rane said:

True there are some really bad players.

But at lvl 25 I'm going to kill you in less then a couple seconds. Even if you tab out of it.

I'll jump on you extend stealth with brief stun RBF you a couple times before a real stun and your pretty much dead. 1 or two counters and you have nothing left to attack with except pictures of a lock XD

I also think cat hp is low until max lvl? The summon I fought I was killing his cat in a few htis

Except arena equalizes all stats... :/

I'm on the fence about that.

I feel like side effects from weapons/soulshields work normally. IE, hp gained, crit chances etc.

Also, "Stats" can be equal all they want to. I'm lvl 45 and someone is lvl 25, they don't have access to enough skills to get out of my several combo options, that I don't even need because RB-F is going to kill you in a matter of seconds anyways.

If you last 1 round with me at lvl 25 ill give you a gold, or anyone else who can do it.

Archived