Main Screen Looping?

MindYourVinyl

Just downloaded this game today, and im getting a problem where when I enter my PIN it'll just loop the main screen for hours... anyone know why or have a way around this?

or is anyone else getting this problem, was really excited to play/stream today and it doesnt seem to be happeneing

34 minutes ago, LocTre said:

Same thing happening.

2 minutes ago, nadsat said:

same, i havent been able to log in after the maintenance

Well I'm glad its not just me then, though I'd rather it be none of us lol. Heard so much hype about this game and seeing Gameplay all over Youtube & Twitch has pushed me even more to wanting to play this game ASAP... shame we all have to wait till something is sorted out??

Just downloaded the game hearing all the good stuff, but have same problem as u guys. As soon as I enter my pin there is only backround and music going. I will try to run It for like half an hour see what happens.

P.S just got replied on twitter blade and soul. They saying to wait 10-15 min and it would go so try it out guys

5 minutes ago, Danoniero said:

Just downloaded the game hearing all the good stuff, but have same problem as u guys. As soon as I enter my pin there is only backround and music going. I will try to run It for like half an hour see what happens.

P.S just got replied on twitter blade and soul. They saying to wait 10-15 min and it would go so try it out guys

Guess we all better try this then.

Thanks bro if it works :D

Same problem. I enter my pin and then it just loops the screen.

I tried relogging right away and then it said I was already logged in.

Tried again, started looping again.

Edit: fixed itself after a few minutes of loop, goes to character screen, click on my char and it just hangs on connecting... which then seems to eventually go away as well and log in.

It takes unusually long though.

i managed to enter but there is heavy lag. When i use the character change option i receive an error and the game close. Fantastic Patch NC :P

Now i cannot  enter and stay in the fantastic (sarcastic) dragon loop ... 

Since 18:46 German time, endless looping after entering the PIN... Nice Patch!!.... NOT!!!

oh 18:52 and i got through

but now "connecting...." nothing happen...

18:54 ahh... as always the Log in Queue at Windweide.. I hope someday this is history..

18:59 i am online at Windweide

1 minute ago, Thomasto said:

All you need is patience. You get through after 4-7 min and can connect after 1-3 min

Yeah, i understand that the Server are right now Bombarded with "new fresh Players". But this is not the desired experience new players should get from the game or not?

Archived