If you're not a Premium user you don't get currency drop from mobs

tehjojo

I buy ncoin, no problem supporting the game but I only bought 30 days of premium because I was waiting at least 1 1/2hr in queue and one time I just walked away came back to find out that I had gotten in the game only to be kicked to character select from being afk idle too long so I figured until the queues die down and players spread out among the servers more, felt it was premium or uninstall so I chose premium lol but honestly I don't think premium gives much at all. Compared to monthly subs from other f2p games, the sub on here gives very little so really premium players should complain, not the free players. I remember on Tera, their subs gave a compass that let you teleport without having to pay or wait for cooldowns, that was a nice perk worth money but also people have to remember that this is a Korean MMO and most things in this game will require time and effort but also is fun. If it's not fun then people should go to a game like Guild Wars 2 that gives everything away and makes gearing up insanely fast and not time consuming then everyone can sit around with nothing to do lol.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Tarselis said:

You have a strong argument there, calling people cancer...

Mmm maybe that's because they are cancer, always wanting more shit but refusing to pay for it. They've been given far more then enough, more then most F2P games give 

The money gain as premium i don't feel it all and that is cuz u doing instances and so on. Idk from a single run in instance i get maybe 1 silver in total from mobs. Where just biding on items in instances gives me more silver. Soo that perk is some wut use full when u are alone. But im not the types of person who will grind mobs just for 50 cooper from mob. I make bigger profit by doing instances and crafting and gathering.

You F2P people are very important.  I know for a fact that if some of you enjoy the product enough, you end up being premium and/or spending some cash here and there in the long term.  

I want to present an analogy.  Let's say person A goes to college for 4 years to get a degree to get a good paying job.  Person B does not go to college and gets a standard job (no hand me down money from a rich person or family/friend business to work with).  Is it fair for both parties to make the same amount of money in the same amount of time?  You would probably say no.

Is the game P2W?  No it isn't.  Normal members have almost all the same functions as a premium member.  PvE and PvP itself is still the same.  The quantity of rewards is different between the two groups.  The biggest factor is time.  I will say for now the game can be P2P depending on what server you're on.  Having to wait a long time in a lobby to play a game is frustrating.  NCSoft underestimated the attention this game has generated in the west part of the world.  They are slowly fixing the issue by adding more servers and added an afk kicker as well.      

I'm non-premium and i've never seen a copper drop from mobs, only trash items worth 1c. I don't mind increased drop rates for premium players, but I would be concerned if mobs only dropped currency for premium players since that does seem a bit excessive unless there are much better money generation methods for all players later in the game.

I paid for a Founders Pack and I will pay for items in the cash shop. I may even buy a premium account in the future if I stick around long enough, but I have to say, be it here or in Aion, I hate XP bonuses. That is P2W. Maybe more accurately, Pay to Level.

Premium accounts benefit with increased XP (for all character slots) from combat, gathering and crafting. In some instances, those bonuses are 30%. In my mind, that equates to: do 70% of the work and receive the same benefit as someone who does 100% of the work. It's like the slackers in Aion who buy the XP pots that fill up a large portion of the XP bar,  no work required.

That is BS.

As for the coins,  I'm on the fence about that. It does provide a huge challenge to F2P peeps who lose out in dungeon bids because they can't make bank against someone who doesn't have to work as hard for the dosh.

However, I do believe people who pay should receive perks for doing so. I  guess there's a fine line between rewards and fairness. I'd hate to be the oe the one who had to figure out a solution to this mess.

3 minutes ago, Akarinn said:

I'm non-premium and i've never seen a copper drop from mobs, only trash items worth 1c. I don't mind increased drop rates for premium players, but I would be concerned if mobs only dropped currency for premium players since that does seem a bit excessive unless there are much better money generation methods for all players later in the game.

There are - faction and Poh24 dailies generate several thousand mobs' worth of money. If you sell the soulstones you get, make that tens of thousands.

Just now, Perhilion said:

Sure thing but you do know the old proverb; a copper saved is a copper earned. ;)

Premium users get 20%-30% more gold from dailies/quests. That means 1-2 gold ahead every day, and I don't think I even got 2 gold accumulated from copper of all my mob kills so far from headstart.

Mysteriously, I haven't seen a single QQ thread devoted to the daily gold bonus for premiums.

Just now, Enhance said:

Premium users get 20%-30% more gold from dailies/quests. That means 1-2 gold ahead every day, and I don't think I even got 2 gold accumulated from copper of all my mob kills so far from headstart.

Mysteriously, I haven't seen a single QQ thread devoted to the daily gold bonus for premiums.

Just sell everything on market place that you can and take part in dungeons to get easy silver from impatient bidders.

Although i am currently premium I do collect everything but spend on market hall aswell, currently standing on 42 silver at level 32.

Just now, Perhilion said:

Just sell everything on market place that you can and take part in dungeons to get easy silver from impatient bidders.

Although i am currently premium I do collect everything but spend on market hall aswell, currently standing on 42 silver at level 32.

I have no idea what the connection is between what I said and what you wrote.

What I said is that I don't think that the premium "+copper" bonus accumulated to even 2 gold from all the time that I've been playing, and I've been playing for a long time now. On the other hand, I got at least 10 gold for free by being premium from the dailies/quests. Still, everyone chooses to complain about the mob copper instead.

1 minute ago, Enhance said:

I have no idea what the connection is between what I said and what you wrote.

What I said is that I don't think that the premium "+copper" bonus accumulated to even 2 gold from all the time that I've been playing, and I've been playing for a long time now. On the other hand, I got at least 10 gold for free by being premium from the dailies/quests. Still, everyone chooses to complain about the mob copper instead.

If one wants premium bonuses then one pays for premium bonuses.

QQ about premium bonuses shifts to retarded department pretty quickly since the publisher wants their income too.

If someone is not ready to make commitment for premium, read my advice.

1 minute ago, Perhilion said:

If one wants premium bonuses then one pays for premium bonuses.

QQ about premium bonuses shifts to retarded department pretty quickly since the publisher wants their income too.

If someone is not ready to make commitment for premium, read my advice.

Err... well... okay. I was addressing this thread, rather. If you need to complain about premium users getting ahead in gold, complaining about gold bonus from dailies makes more sense, not the mob copper.

Just now, Enhance said:

Err... well... okay. I was addressing this thread, rather. If you need to complain about premium users getting ahead in gold, complaining about gold bonus from dailies makes more sense, not the mob copper.

Well sure thing but at lower levels every copper counts and people playing still are mostly low level. 

4 minutes ago, Enhance said:

They forget to add that most of who has premium actually earn money them selfs and go to work everyday so cant sit to pc all the time.But i guess we all assume everyone is a kid who plays this game. My friend who plays this game is 31 and my self are 24 .I just dont get it whats bad about u need less time to get something .thats what i actually pay for becouse i got no time to play a LOT but i enjoy game and its content. And this game isnt grinding one . Just perfect for me ^^

2 minutes ago, Perhilion said:

Well sure thing but at lower levels every copper counts and people playing still are mostly low level. 

At low levels you still get most of your gold from quests. If gold advantage is what you have beef with, then copper from mobs is not the premium perk you're looking for.

And if you're grinding mobs on low levels, you're doing something wrong. "Every copper counts on low level"? Arguably not. At low levels you level up. This isn't a game where you stay low for a long time.

2 minutes ago, Enhance said:

At low levels you still get most of your gold from quests. If gold advantage is what you have beef with, then copper from mobs is not the premium perk you're looking for.

And if you're grinding mobs on low levels, you're doing something wrong. "Every copper counts on low level"? Arguably not. At low levels you level up. This isn't a game where you stay low for a long time.

You do realize those mobs drop also items that you can sell on MH?

Just now, AlterNatiVe said:

They forget to add that most of who has premium actually earn money them selfs and go to work everyday so cant sit to pc all the time.But i guess we all assume everyone is a kid who plays this game. My friend who plays this game is 31 and my self are 24 .I just dont get it whats bad about u need less time to get something .thats what i actually pay for becouse i got no time to play a LOT but i enjoy game and its content. And this game isnt grinding one . Just perfect for me ^^

That's such a stupid, base stereotyp that all premium players have jobs and the F2P players do not. Let's be honest: some people want a free ride. Some people can't afford to pay. Some people don't think the bonuses are enough to pay cash for.  Some people will pay cash to skip queues. Some pay cash because they want to level faster (pay to level/P2W). Don't assume you know why people do or don't pay. Speak for yourself only.

I personally won't pay for premium until NCSoft sorts their sh*t out and irons out the kinks they should have found in the beta test, or forecast with their BA (business analysts).

Just now, Maryelle said:

That's such a stupid, base stereotyp that all premium players have jobs and the F2P players do not. Let's be honest: some people want a free ride. Some people can't afford to pay. Some people don't think the bonuses are enough to pay cash for.  Some people will pay cash to skip queues. Some pay cash because they want to level faster (pay to level/P2W). Don't assume you know why people do or don't pay. Speak for yourself only.

I personally won't pay for premium until NCSoft sorts their sh*t out and irons out the kinks they should have found in the beta test, or forecast with their BA (business analysts).

Then i guess u can w8 for black desert online i bet pay to win is better for ya

4 minutes ago, AlterNatiVe said:

Then i guess u can w8 for black desert online i bet pay to win is better for ya

I have paid to play this game - I purchased a founder's pack two hours before the game went live because I wanted to play that bad. I will be making cash shop purchases when they expand the range avialable.

You make a lot of assumptions. But you're 24, so maybe that's a shortfall of being young and naive (I can make assumptions, too). Plus you yourself have said you are paying for the benefit of levelling without doing all the work. So I could assume that you're just lazy, employed or not, because my brother is full time employed, pays for things in the cash shop and won't go premium.

Just now, Maryelle said:

I have paid to play this game - I purchased a founder's pack two hours before the game went live because I wanted to play that bad. I will be making cash shop purchases when they expand the range avialable.

You make a lot of assumptions. But you're 24, so maybe that's a shortfall of being young and naive. Plus you yourself have said you are paying for the benefit of levelling without doing all the work. So I could assume that you're just lazy, employed or not, because my brother is full time employed, pays for things in the cash shop and won't go premium.

well i am not your brother .... its other people choise to buy it or not so .... i wonder  if u guys even use market correctly even with diagrams who helps u earn a lot  not whine about cooper mob drops who premiums isnt even using ...

Just now, AlterNatiVe said:

well i am not your brother .... its other people choise to buy it or not so .... i wonder  if u guys even use market correctly even with diagrams who helps u earn a lot  not whine about cooper mob drops who premiums isnt even using ...

Thank you for making my point for me; yes, you are not my brother, and you have no idea why the  F2P people aren't paying, so don't make assumptions based off your own

privelege.

I don't care about copper mobs. I don't care that premium accounts earn more of any kind of coin. I think it's BS that people can pay to level.

Archived