tehjojo

If you're not a Premium user you don't get currency drop from mobs

Recommended Posts

fruitie   
Just now, Retsopmi said:

It's McDonald's as in mick. If you would like to call them and ask, be my guest. People can say something however they want, doesn't make it any less wrong. The company who made their name gets to decide how it is said, not some poor inbred people.

I have no interest in arguing with arrogance, no-one wins. Understand what I clearly wrote or don't idc. It's you that has the issues though, not the people you're taking it out on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Retsopmi   
Just now, fruitie said:

I have no interest in arguing with arrogance, no-one wins. Understand what I clearly wrote or don't idc. It's you that has the issues though, not the people you're taking it out on.

I have no issues, it's really not that hard to spell and say things correctly. I mean they even put it right there for you to see. Not my fault people lack the mental fortitude for something so simple. 

 

Also, might want to look up arrogance. It's not arrogant to use a word correctly or to think others should as well. How does wanting something said correctly translate to me having a high sense of self importance? Oh wait, you were just using words again without knowing what they mean, right? Just trying to be edgy I bet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Rey said:

Premium member rank 5 here (120% currency gain rate ) . 

I tried to farm E. fleet supply chain mobs when i noticed this post

I get around 45c-50c for 1 mob out of 5 or something close to that number. (No, not all mobs drop coins.)

My weapon drops 1% in durability killing 5 mobs.

So, i can kill with a 100% dura 500 mobs maybe , out of those 500 mobs only 100 will drop coins giving me around 4.500c - 5.000c (that is 4,5 - 5silver)

A repair tool at the shop (marketplace currently not working for me) is 6s.10c and a dumpling (you probably gonna need it from 500 mob kills) is another 5s and 80c . (11s9c in total i spent on this)

 

  • Congratulation, you just killed 500 mobs for a total of less then what you had with 7,4 - 7,9s. (11s9c - 4s5c and 11s9c - 5s)

 

 

Did i mentioned the gold you also use to windstride (1s) and buy the repair tool than go back?  no. Did i mention the gold you may also use for more dumplings? heck no. Did i also mention how you never wait for 0% on a weapon, lets be serious? well...no. It will probably add to around 1g less then i had. While i could do a low level daily and get around 5s just for 1 hitting a boss.

 

Lesson of the day, that benefit for premium members is a cash grab. We, the premium we are actually the scammed ones if we take it this way.

Instead of having 22 benefits i have 23 benefits. Good job ncsoft, you know how to promote a product (No, i don't rage even if i pay, i'm realistic)

ok just to mention .. all you need for repairs is an alt making hammers .. 1 cp to get materials and 1-4 CP to make 2 hammers .. it doesn't take long to get a fairly large stock pile

 

trade skills aren't just to make a killing on the market

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fruitie   
2 minutes ago, Retsopmi said:

I have no issues, it's really not that hard to spell and say things correctly. I mean they even put it right there for you to see. Not my fault people lack the mental fortitude for something so simple. 

 

Also, might want to look up arrogance. It's not arrogant to use a word correctly or to think others should as well. How does wanting something said correctly translate to me having a high sense of self importance? Oh wait, you were just using words again without knowing what they mean, right? Just trying to be edgy I bet.

Since I was editing my post above I will reply.

 

Even the little kids song Old McDonald had a farm is pronounced Mac all around. If you still argue, then I think you should try to remember that the US (which I'm assuming you're from) isn't the only country in the world and that regional differences do exist. There are plenty of words you pronounce "incorrectly" if that's how you want to put it. As someone with a surname that is commonly mispronounced, idgaf. It's actually ironic for you to make an issue over how things should be pronounced considering the very differences you have made to the english language in both spelling and pronunciation. And yes, you are arrogant, and rude. Regional differences exist, and just because there's differences, does not make something wrong. Otherwise you are "wrong" in a lot more ways than the pronunciation of a franchise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GayJay   

I asked a friend who is a free player and he says he gets copper for killing mobs so...  you do realize copper/silver doesn't actually drop on the ground like items it goes into your "money pool" automatically when you kill things?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tarselis   
5 minutes ago, Ardnaxela said:

This is from a few nights ago.

 

6962a58348.jpg

 

Every bot has premium. Lol.

So it's like i said in another thread and people made fun out of me for that. Ncsoft actually profits from bots because Goldsellers see this as an investment. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Retsopmi   
39 minutes ago, fruitie said:

Since I was editing my post above I will reply.

 

Even the little kids song Old McDonald had a farm is pronounced Mac all around. If you still argue, then I think you should try to remember that the US (which I'm assuming you're from) isn't the only country in the world and that regional differences do exist. There are plenty of words you pronounce "incorrectly" if that's how you want to put it. As someone with a surname that is commonly mispronounced, idgaf. It's actually ironic for you to make an issue over how things should be pronounced considering the very differences you have made to the english language in both spelling and pronunciation. And yes, you are arrogant, and rude. Regional differences exist, and just because there's differences, does not make something wrong. Otherwise you are "wrong" in a lot more ways than the pronunciation of a franchise.

Actually it does make it wrong. McDonald's owns the name, they get to decide how it is pronounced. Pretty simple concept.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bunnaqt   
13 hours ago, JunK said:

the sub for this game is the highest monthly sub i've ever seen in any MMO that i've played. its essentially $35 a month. haha

 

theres no way i play enough in a month to merit that. $15....maybe

Wait, are you talking USD? If you are, I think you are getting scalped, my friend. I just bought a $20 pack of Ncoins, purchased my month of premium, and had plenty left over to buy a silly skin or save for next month if I want to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tarselis   
Just now, Hypatios said:

Entitled F2Ps are cancer, you expect to get more? You're already getting the game for FREE you don't deserve anything else. Subscribe and get the benefits for actually paying for the game rather them being a self entitled leach that thinks they should get everything for free

You have a strong argument there, calling people cancer...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taimatsu   

NCsoft isn't selling power so all you of you using Pay Too Win are morally wrong. The correct notion is Paying For a Better Experience. Those who pay for premium you are therefore enjoying the experience of having better queue times, better exp rates, better sells income, less fees on weapon breakthrough, better money drops in dungeons and or mobs.

 

What pisses me off the most is seeing people who use the term Pay To Win in the wrong ways on the wrong games when power isn't even being sold. You have a choice and life is full of choices it just so happen many of you made the choice to not buy premium because of this or that. So you know what I say? Live with your choices Premium Service is gonna be here with or without you.

 

Tbh it's pretty sad hearing people talk about the game they have been waiting for years to play and can't put up a single dime to support it. The more that quit and leave the better this is sickening.

Edited by Taimatsu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Retsopmi   
1 minute ago, Taimatsu said:

NCsoft isn't selling power so all you of you using Pay Too Win are morally wrong. The correct notion is Paying For a Better Experience. Those who pay for premium you are therefore enjoying the experience of having better queue times, better exp rates, better sells income, less fees on weapon breakthrough, better money drops in dungeons and or mobs.

 

What pisses me off the most is seeing people who use the term Pay To Win in the wrong ways on the wrong games when power isn't even being sold. You have a choice and life is full of choices it just so happen many of you made the choice to not buy premium because of this or that. So you know what I say? Live with your choices Premium Service is gonna be here with or without you.

Did you just say morally wrong? Care to explain that a little better? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taimatsu   
1 minute ago, Retsopmi said:

Did you just say morally wrong? Care to explain that a little better? 

If you haven't read the so called post of peoples morals on f2p and Pay To Win I see no need to explain this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lermoran   

I'd just like to point out as a level 45, the money you get from monsters dropping them is significantly minimal. The main portion of our income comes from doing daily quests. Check out the PvP dailies that give you 30 silver+ each time you do them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Retsopmi   
3 minutes ago, Taimatsu said:

If you haven't read the so called post of peoples morals on f2p and Pay To Win I see no need to explain this.

My point was that one person can't tell another person they are "morally" wrong. Goes against the whole meaning of morals. 

Edited by Retsopmi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lermoran   
1 minute ago, Lurkios said:

If you're a freeloader, you don't get perks.

 

Shocker.


That's a pretty bad attitude you have there. Players can support this game without spending money on a monthly subscription, and you know it. I think a lot of people's concerns are valid, but they need to understand how this game is different. Income isn't made by grinding on monsters in a zone, it's made by crafting items, selling items, and doing dailies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taimatsu   
5 minutes ago, Retsopmi said:

My point was that one person can't tell another person they are "morally" wrong. Goes against the whole meaning of morals. 

You must not know there is more than one way to describe and use that word interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lurkios   
1 minute ago, Lermoran said:


That's a pretty bad attitude you have there. Players can support this game without spending money on a monthly subscription, and you know it. I think a lot of people's concerns are valid, but they need to understand how this game is different. Income isn't made by grinding on monsters in a zone, it's made by crafting items, selling items, and doing dailies.

 

The only "support" offered by non-premium players is PvP fodder and chat spam. Dislike my opinion if you like, but I'm entitled to it and glad to see NCs policy caters to those who fund them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lermoran   
6 minutes ago, Lurkios said:

 

The only "support" offered by non-premium players is PvP fodder and chat spam. Dislike my opinion if you like, but I'm entitled to it and glad to see NCs policy caters to those who fund them.


No one here is preventing you from having an opinion. That doesn't mean you aren't wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While I currently pay for premium, when the 30 days is up, I'll be letting that go because I don't like the special effects premium running/gliding has lol but anyways. I'll still buy ncoin to buy stuff with when I want something. The point I was going to make though is that the coin from mob drops as premium is so low that it really doesn't make a difference. IF you have someone in a dungeon bid 1g on something, who cares, you'll likely get 20 or more free silver from that and sure it may not be much but it all adds up. The only advantage premium might have with money would be obtaining it slightly faster and receiving discounts but that only means that a free player has to put in a little more time.

 

I'm all for free players and premium players but I would think that more likely than not, a free player is either broke or has no job thus being broke while a premium player probably has a job and doesn't have as much free time to invest into the game so they use a little bit of real life money to take some shortcuts but everyone gets to the same place in the end. NCSoft is doing better than a lot of F2P games have done though, with being fair to free players. There are plenty of F2P games that are buried behind paywall after paywall that gimp free players so badly that they'll have to spend real money or not progress but on B&S you can do everything and get everything for free, it just will take more time.

 

If you cannot or will not buy ncoin then you can do dailies for venture tokens to craft hongmoon coins for the cash shop or use in game gold to buy hongmoon coins with. It all takes time but if you have fun playing the game and aren't paying for it then why should it be a big deal? It's common for games to cost $60 and up, and there's the MMOs that require a sub to play it period, and there's MMOs that require you to buy the game to play it and even some that require you to buy the game and on top of that pay a sub to be allowed to play the game so really B&S isn't pay to win nor unfair to free players, it just gives premium players a few benefits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had premium for 1 week, but that ended today. The only difference I noticed was the 1 less spin at daily dash and the little icon that left the side of my name.

Edited by SilverChimes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IntX   

As lvl 45 I get 4-6 copper from each mob as premium user :P

Whine more plz!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now