If you're not a Premium user you don't get currency drop from mobs

tehjojo

57 minutes ago, Cyradus said:

Im calling bullshit.

hey, the kids table is over there. You are not allowed here with the adults.

its not bullshit, u just raise the bid very big on an item you dont personally need, but the other player does, then u stall until the other player leave, meaning u just big slowly at 0.5 secs left with 1 cooper more, therefore stalling even for minutes, :D u raise the bid a lot then, and then finnally give up, and u get the whole money, since u lost the bid, the other player won the item for lets say 1g, that gold comes to you, whole since the other players left, so it doesnt split anymore, up to 4 or 5 persons, i personally dont think ur an adult, usually teenagers, who act like adults on internet, are actually teenagers...or kids, i never saw an adult or me, bragging about being an adult, on the other side of things its kind of silly too mate

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BullsI said:

If no money goes in, all expenditures are losses, hence my point about not buying...  As for hacking... well... 99/100 times or more are people falling for social engineering attacks.  It's up to you to protect your own account.  One of the best ways is to not attempt to buy gold as most of those sites are account scam sites.  It's like a win/win to not buy gold!

Except gold farmers exist because people use their services. It would only take them a couple of accounts with a paid premium membership, to farm enough gold to pay for premium memberships for other accounts. Basically they would only be out $30 and could become sustainable. Add in that they would increase efforts to hack premium accounts and they could make even more.

So saying this system helps stop bots is just wrong. 

Then again,who let the plebs in? Seriously all I see in the forum is just f2p players whine about every damn thing.Whats next? It's unfair Premium members can sell more items,or premium members can open ther inventory and use warehouse down in the field while I have to spend few silver to move to the nearest warehouse to take my items.Thats unfair and blah blah.

No wonder most people spite the word plebs to discribe most f2p players...

GET A JOB. AFAIK minimal is like $7 in USA.90 min on work and voila you can have premium.

3 minutes ago, Entellex said:

I'll step in now.

Hes uneducated because hes able to write in two different languages, what does that make you? Can you perfectly write in a secondary language? Wait, can you write in another language at all? Stop making fun of someone for trying to read/write a secondary language. You're the child here.

He's (notice there has to be an ' there, figure I'll help you out as well) uneducated because he can't COPY a word. A word that is plastered all over the world and has been for decades. Yes, if you lack the basic ability to copy one thing from another, you're uneducated. Show me any word, in any language, and I could COPY it. Might not be able to read it, might not understand what it is, but I sure as hell can copy it.

4 minutes ago, ErzaScarlett said:

its not bullshit, u just raise the bid very big on an item you dont personally need, but the other player does, then u stall until the other player leave, meaning u just big slowly at 0.5 secs left with 1 cooper more, therefore stalling even for minutes, :D u raise the bid a lot then, and then finnally give up, and u get the whole money, since u lost the bid, the other player won the item for lets say 1g, that gold comes to you, whole since the other players left, so it doesnt split anymore, up to 4 or 5 persons, i personally dont think ur an adult, usually teenagers, who act like adults on internet, are actually teenagers...or kids, i never saw an adult or me, bragging about being an adult, on the other side of things its kind of silly too mate

Again, this "kid" is smart. I like you. 

20 minutes ago, Retsopmi said:

Sorry, but native or not, is no excuse on this topic. Especially considering the fact that McDonald's is a world wide company. I'm sure as you stuff your face tonight, it will be clearly written on the box for you. 

Or just do the world a favor, and stick to your own language if you can't be bothered to use others correctly.

...Others' correctly.

2 minutes ago, Retsopmi said:

He's (notice there has to be an ' there, figure I'll help you out as well) uneducated because he can't COPY a word. A word that is plastered all over the world and has been for decades. Yes, if you lack the basic ability to copy one thing from another, you're uneducated. Show me any word, in any language, and I could COPY it. Might not be able to read it, might not understand what it is, but I sure as hell can copy it.

You're ignorant... someone is uneducated because instead of taking the easy route, they actually try to write/read another language instead of doing the way simple minded people like yourself would do, which is use a translator + copy/paste.

Not even going to bother arguing with you. Waste of keystrokes.

Premium member rank 5 here (120% currency gain rate ) . 

I tried to farm E. fleet supply chain mobs when i noticed this post

I get around 45c-50c for 1 mob out of 5 or something close to that number. (No, not all mobs drop coins.)

My weapon drops 1% in durability killing 5 mobs.

So, i can kill with a 100% dura 500 mobs maybe , out of those 500 mobs only 100 will drop coins giving me around 4.500c - 5.000c (that is 4,5 - 5silver)

A repair tool at the shop (marketplace currently not working for me) is 6s.10c and a dumpling (you probably gonna need it from 500 mob kills) is another 5s and 80c . (11s9c in total i spent on this)

• Congratulation, you just killed 500 mobs for a total of less then what you had with 7,4 - 7,9s. (11s9c - 4s5c and 11s9c - 5s)

Did i mentioned the gold you also use to windstride (1s) and buy the repair tool than go back?  no. Did i mention the gold you may also use for more dumplings? heck no. Did i also mention how you never wait for 0% on a weapon, lets be serious? well...no. It will probably add to around 1g less then i had. While i could do a low level daily and get around 5s just for 1 hitting a boss.

Lesson of the day, that benefit for premium members is a cash grab. We, the premium we are actually the scammed ones if we take it this way.

Instead of having 22 benefits i have 23 benefits. Good job ncsoft, you know how to promote a product (No, i don't rage even if i pay, i'm realistic)

So just to make sure though mobs at level 45 do drop money though    weather its worthless or not I am just making sure I am not bugged or something for some reason, I mean I been doing  dailies and mostly marketplace stuff for money, it was just kinda confusing that  free to plays were mentioning getting money drops lol.

16 minutes ago, Rey said:

I get around 45c-50c for 1 mob out of 5 or something close to that number.

So, i can kill with a 100% dura 500 mobs maybe , out of those 500 mobs only 100 will drop coins giving me around 4.500c - 5.000c (that is 4,5 - 5silver)

A repair tool at the shop (marketplace currently not working for me) is 6s.10c and a dumpling (you probably gonna need it from 500 mob kills) is another 5s and 80c . (11s9c in total i spent on this)

Check your math... it's 50 silver, not 5.

Also, repair tools are 20 copper on the market on Juwol... dumpling are 25c.

Not sure what kinda nutcase server you're playing on.

13 minutes ago, Retsopmi said:

Sorry, but no. Nice try though.

Usually, others. other persons or things:

others in the medical profession.

You used it as a possessive term, in which case "others" is automatically ruled out. Funny thing is, you don't even understand the example you gave. Read a book to increase your comprehension skill.

2 minutes ago, StrawHat said:

You used it as a possessive term, in which case "others" is automatically ruled out. Funny thing is, you don't even understand the example you gave. Read a book to increase your comprehension skill.

Hes just trying to find some way to seem and feel better than other people. Probably carefully typing and spell checking so he doesn't mess up and look like an idiot after trying to correct other people.

Let me repeat my self

Market not working for me at the current moment, normal this days with b&s instability in market/arena/dungeon servers so i used the actual shop (weapon shop sells them for 6s). 

Last time i tried to buy unsealing charms (pretty much the same thing) you had to pay more than it was in store . So i'll take the shop prices not my "nutcase" Windride server, the most active EU server.

As for the mistake, sorry about that . That 4.500/100 screw me over in basic math. I thought it was 4,5 not 45

Anyway point stands 

you get 45s-50s and you spend 12s from 500 mobs if you are really good with your combos and you don't use more than one dumpling and you don't use repair tool before 0% durability. You also spend around 1h doing all this. For what? 38s? You realize as a free/premium member you get around 5g easy out of the 24man dungeon quests? In 30min - 1h.

Anyway, do your thing. Quit the game, i sure won't miss you . Heck, Jwuol will probably be glad to have one less "amagad b&s is so p2w" player. Take care.

3 minutes ago, Rey said:

Let me repeat my self

Market not working for me at the current moment, normal this days with b&s instability in market/arena/dungeon servers so i used the actual shop (weapon shop sells them for 6s). 

Last time i tried to buy unsealing charms (pretty much the same thing) you had to pay more than it was in store . So i'll take the shop prices not my "nutcase" Windride server, the most active EU server.

As for the mistake, sorry about that . That 4.500/100 screw me over in basic math. I thought it was 4,5 not 45

Anyway point stands 

you get 45s-50s and you spend 12s from 500 mobs if you are really good with your combos and you don't use more than one dumpling and you don't use repair tool before 0% durability. You also spend around 1h doing all this. For what? 38s? You realize as a free/premium member you get around 5g easy out of the 24man dungeon quests? In 30min - 1h.

Anyway, do your thing. Quit the game, i sure won't miss you . Heck, Jwuol will probably be glad to have one less "amagad b&s is so p2w" player. Take care.

+1

i bet people who is bitching about this hasnt even hit level 45 and doesnt see how many  gold u can do by doing quests and how hard actually is to do a damn ques(lot of people doing it)t,dont even compare to farm a few coopers.While i farm like 10 silvers i probably can do 1 dungeon run who is 5x increased value than a stinky mob.And guess what i am rank 6  prem and i dont even want to farm those mobs ,but if u wana waste your time and effort for few coins go for it.Buy a premium and we will see how long u will farm them.I  was against using word pleb  in f2p game but it seems had a really good reason to it ...... i wonder how did i got money for brightstone merry potter recept ,making moonstones and still have 30 gold in a bag(dont even count how much gold is in equipment-1step to siren). ye i farmed 130 gold(just to make moonstones) from mobs by getting coopers rofl.Srsly u guys need to learn at school economic 101 and marketing ....

3 hours ago, 2501 said:

F2P is simply an abusive business model.

Hidden fees, recurring costs, etc... all which are ambiguously worded to drive cash shop sales.

The game mechanics are butchered to that effect. ie: Monetization policy dictates EVERYTHING within the game... literally everything, to the point of nausea.

OK I do agree with this BUT you can't escape it now because IF a developer say subscription will be necessary there is always a huge out cry that that is the old system..

Till teh gamers get there head out of their you know what and accept that they have to pay to support the game in some fashion this will continue to be the case.

when the "FTP" EQ Next comes out it will be as bad or worse and a necessary subscription would have solved the issue of spam in the chat since it would cost them every time they made a new account if banned.

the only other option to make money it to have pop up style permanent commercials that you can only get rid of with a sub (can't remember the game that tried this but it failed to support the game as commercial industry didn't find a change)

41 minutes ago, StrawHat said:

Here I'll be nice and provide you with an educational link. Others' is never correct, like as in really never.

http://blog.esllibrary.com/2013/06/13/each-others-or-each-others-each-other-or-one-another/

Sadly, most people are taught incorrectly. They are taught that all possessive forms end in '. Which isn't the case.

Also more reading doesn't increase comprehension. People can read everything they want, that just practices reading skills. There are a whole other set of things that help with comprehension (assuming you understand comprehension is the ability to understand what you read). Hence why reading and comprehension are tested separately.

If you want to be picky I should of typed another's instead of others, but regardless others' is never right.

4 minutes ago, Kensho1996 said:

Till teh gamers get there head out of their you know what and accept that they have to pay to support the game in some fashion this will continue to be the case.

That's just not accurate. Games today have less content than those from 10-15 years ago, yet are becoming more expensive: Kapitalism.

Can I find somewhere full list of actual things that F2P players miss if they are F2P players? Because every time I set my foot on forums I learn something new. Damn Guild Wars 2 spoiled me and it's hard to go back to typical F2P models... Give me some standard edition of Blade and Souls so i can pay 60 euro for it and play like a normal human being.

Just now, DarkShirou said:

Can I find somewhere full list of actual things that F2P players miss if they are F2P players? Because every time I set my foot on forums I learn something new. Damn Guild Wars 2 spoiled me and it's hard to go back to typical F2P models... Give me some standard edition of Blade and Souls so i can pay 60 euro for it and play like a normal human being.

Honestly the premium features, outside of the wardrobe, are worthless. You can farm and make money off items. The market place slots are only good if you sell a lot but most things sell fast enough that you don't need them. I haven't been in a queue yet, but didn't try and hump the two populated servers either, since everything but world pvp is cross server.

It's not like a lot of other P2P games that content lock you a lot.

10 hours ago, Retsopmi said:

For the love of god stop typing mac donalds. It's McDonald's. No mac in it. It's not pronounced MAC, it's pronounce mick-donald's.

I should probably have let this thread die, but since you sort of picked on a guy (even though they began trolling you) I have to say that you're wrong. While I don't know some of the regional differences (maybe "mick" is more used in the US, but in the UK we call it Mac (spelt Mc of course). We also call surnames MacSirton or whatever. Furthermore they have their menu Big Mac, Mac flurry etc etc. If you want to continue pronouncing your way fine, but don't pretend that people with other pronunciations are wrong. Nor should someone be judged because they haven't spent a lot of time and attention to a fast food chain that may be less popular in their area than in the US where they are everywhere. In short, grow up.

Trivia: Some people Calling it Maccy D's over here.

2 minutes ago, fruitie said:

I should probably have let this thread die, but since you sort of picked on a guy (even though they began trolling you) I have to say that you're wrong. While I don't know some of the regional differences (maybe "mick" is more used in the US, but in the UK we call it Mac (spelt Mc of course). We also call surnames MacSirton or whatever. Furthermore they have their menu Big Mac, Mac flurry etc etc. If you want to continue pronouncing your way fine, but don't pretend that people with other pronunciations are wrong. Nor should someone be judged because they haven't spent a lot of time and attention to a fast food chain that may be less popular in their area than in the US where they are everywhere. In short, grow up.

Trivia: Some people Calling it Maccy D's over here.

It's McDonald's as in mick. If you would like to call them and ask, be my guest. People can say something however they want, doesn't make it any less wrong. The company who made their name gets to decide how it is said, not some poor inbred people.

Archived