Forums

If you're not a Premium user you don't get currency drop from mobs

tehjojo

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This isnt about saying i want freebies its about how would I get 100% incress to currency drop rate when currency  like copper and silver dont drop at all  there is no mobs droping it unless there talking about quest rewards only.

1 minute ago, Genfar said:

This isnt about saying i want freebies its about how would I get 100% incress to currency drop rate when currency  like copper and silver dont drop at all  there is no mobs droping it unless there talking about quest rewards only.

so you are saying you want a big mac for free in mac donalds?

Reread my post again   people are sasying they are getting  money to drop as a free player but  as a free player I have gotten nothing to drop at all,  also  premium does not say   to get money to drop    it says   incresses the amount you get for drops by 100%

Long story short  with what premium says why would i pay to incress money droped by mobs by 100% when mobs are not droping money at all  that just means im getting 100% more of 0  what im saying is where are these mobs that so called drop currency at  ( not complaining about  premium here at all  im complaining because I feel cheated as free players are claiming to get currency drops  and I am not even getting what these free playes are getting as a free player. )  This has nothing to do with wanting something for free If i want the dam currnecy incresse rate of 100% ill by premium  but as it stands  100% of 0 is 0

People need to take a minute to themselves and breathe. The bonus we're talking about isn't as big of a deal as you're making it out to be. As many people have said before, once you get to 45, the dailies in Moonwater give infinitely more money. If anything, the copper drops are more-so a way to speed up leveling, so you don't have to spend as much time worrying about how to afford your low level breakthrough items. The copper drops don't matter at ALL at 45+. Premium or not, you're not going to be able to afford anything unless you run your dailies.

And yes, the description of "Increased Gold Earned from Combat" is a little misleading. But do you honestly think that they worded it that way to purposely try to scam you? Or maybe it's just poorly worded.

1 minute ago, Unskilled banana said:

what ever xD are you mac donalds lover or something

No, but I do like the English language and hate when people can't pronounce a simple word. Especially a word that is plastered all over the world and has been for decades.

8 minutes ago, Skelter said:

People need to take a minute to themselves and breathe. The bonus we're talking about isn't as big of a deal as you're making it out to be. As many people have said before, once you get to 45, the dailies in Moonwater give infinitely more money. If anything, the copper drops are more-so a way to speed up leveling, so you don't have to spend as much time worrying about how to afford your low level breakthrough items. The copper drops don't matter at ALL at 45+. Premium or not, you're not going to be able to afford anything unless you run your dailies.

And yes, the description of "Increased Gold Earned from Combat" is a little misleading. But do you honestly think that they worded it that way to purposely try to scam you? Or maybe it's just poorly worded.

Some stuff are poorly worded in-game. Well, translation thingy

Just now, Retsopmi said:

No, but I do like the English language and hate when people can't pronounce a simple word. Especially a word that is plastered all over the world and has been for decades.

sorry but i am not native english guy dude person so i dont use my time to perfect my english writing. mac donalds

Just now, Unskilled banana said:

sorry but i am not native english guy dude person so i dont use my time to perfect my english writing. mac donalds

Sorry, but native or not, is no excuse on this topic. Especially considering the fact that McDonald's is a world wide company. I'm sure as you stuff your face tonight, it will be clearly written on the box for you. 

Or just do the world a favor, and stick to your own language if you can't be bothered to use others correctly.

Honestly, if you take a minute to think about it, its a pretty good system.  Mob's drop a pittance compared to what daily missions give, but removing it from non-premium players means open areas are pointless to bot if you don't have premium.  That means players don't have to compete with bots for their mission mobs as the bots are forced to run dungeons (which are instanced per player/party) to even make coin.  Or, they have to buy premium which can turn the whole enterprise into a loss monetarily if ya'll would stop buying gold from them.

2 minutes ago, Retsopmi said:

Sorry, but native or not, is no excuse on this topic. Especially considering the fact that McDonald's is a world wide company. I'm sure as you stuff your face tonight, it will be clearly written on the box for you. 

Or just do the world a favor, and stick to your own language if you can't be bothered to use others correctly.

mac donalds

1 minute ago, BullsI said:

Honestly, if you take a minute to think about it, its a pretty good system.  Mob's drop a pittance compared to what daily missions give, but removing it from non-premium players means open areas are pointless to bot if you don't have premium.  That means players don't have to compete with bots for their mission mobs as the bots are forced to run dungeons (which are instanced per player/party) to even make coin.  Or, they have to buy premium which can turn the whole enterprise into a loss monetarily if ya'll would stop buying gold from them.

Actually it will just increase the efforts to hack premium accounts. Also with the currency exchange, it would only take a couple of premium accounts to make enough money to make it where gold farmers could be self sufficient.

Just now, Retsopmi said:

Actually it will just increase the efforts to hack premium accounts. Also with the currency exchange, it would only take a couple of premium accounts to make enough money to make it where gold farmers could be self sufficient.

If no money goes in, all expenditures are losses, hence my point about not buying...  As for hacking... well... 99/100 times or more are people falling for social engineering attacks.  It's up to you to protect your own account.  One of the best ways is to not attempt to buy gold as most of those sites are account scam sites.  It's like a win/win to not buy gold!

Holy shit, what is with this post. Are *you* serious? You drop... nothing. The two level 30's from your example most likely were twinks, you dont, ever have 1 gold at 30. You drop like 40 copper or so.. correct. Like.. every fifth mob. Maybe. You could earn a giant amount of like 20 silver for grinding an hour or so at max level, which is *what one single quest would grant you*. Seriously, i dont get these posts. The currency is the most useless thing ever in the whole premium. Dont know what people expect. People who complain about it seem to have no idea how little you get, or seem to imagine that it would solve their money issues. Lol. 

Also, yes with 50 they will drop more. But you will also need like 100 gold for an upgrade. It remains NOTHING..

3 hours ago, AlterNatiVe said:

Lol ..... we get increased droped rate from mobs ....... and if u are runing a damn low level dungeon guess what dungeons aint giving money at high level dung too (6 coopers,rly) ..... and how we suppose to get and farm those coopers out in wild if people are runing everywhere we cant stack mobs and pull them .....  Most of my gold coming from crafting and geting moonstones +daily quests(1 daily even gives 1 gold) .I earn like 50s per dungeon run  yet u whine about somekind wild mob 50 cooper drop who doesnt drop 100% per mobs .And u still get money drop even if u are not premium.wtf is this post?

Since its a no biggy for you, why so defensive all the sudden? If it's a moot, then why object to it being free for all? You're only proving the point.

1 minute ago, Retsopmi said:

Uneducated and childish. Good combo. I'm sure it will help you in your future at Burger King.

I'll step in now.

Hes uneducated because hes able to write in two different languages, what does that make you? Can you perfectly write in a secondary language? Wait, can you write in another language at all? Stop making fun of someone for trying to read/write a secondary language. You're the child here.

Archived