If you're not a Premium user you don't get currency drop from mobs

tehjojo

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JunK said:

it is free to play....but man....

honestly it isn't just about how much more gold you get per dungeon etc, its also how much you save, how much more you can make without as tight of marketplace restrictions, all of the benefits added up. you're at an extreme disadvantage if you don't have a sub in this game. not only that, but the sub for this game is the highest monthly sub i've ever seen in any MMO that i've played. its essentially $35 a month. haha

theres no way i play enough in a month to merit that. $15....maybe

I completely understand that you feel that non-premiums are at a disadvantage. The whole point of Premium is for certain players who want a boost. It's the same as before when they only offered XP boosters. I am pretty sure people complained about those too. You're still able to be successful at this game without Premium.

of course you are....but the "boost" just seems much more significant than other games that give you "boosts".

obviously premiums should get something because they're spending money. maybe make the boosts less significant and the sub amount less significant. or at least options for it...like tiers of subscriptions. silver gold plat one is $10, one is $20 the other is $30 per month blah blah.
this is why so many games just stick with cash shop. and PtP games almost always go to just cash shop due to this very issue.

2 minutes ago, An0nymouse said:

My explanation is simple. It is advertised as free to play. They really, really pumped this business model, even putting some 'Truly free' shit all over the website and whatnot. That's fine, because you can play for free; you just cant actually progress and make your mark for free. If you want to be relevant, you need to pay up every month. I just think that this business model isn't quite fair. If you need premium to do stuff, just make it a sub based game and get it over with

No need to get all hostile, Entellex, I said I haven't been playing long and I'll reserve judgement til I find out for myself. You must be the type that likes to fangasm over games and e-thugs when people insult stuff you enjoy.

Nah not even. I just get tired of people whining and making up excuses when they can't get their way. If there was no Premium, you would still be able to play this game. There is Premium, it doesn't make it harder for you, it just makes it a bit easier for Premium users. Get over it.

50 minutes ago, Cyradus said:

I will take one of those "free loans" if you are handing them out.

"Forcing the shit" out of premium? So...in your world, you should get this game for free...and get every perk for free as well? And you wonder why people view you FTP players as welfare gamers.

That's unfair don't you think? I personally want to be equal footing with someone that pays as long as I put the time in. I'm fine with spending money here and there, but I don't really want to pay a sub for every single month and while not being able to buy extras like costumes, inventory space or whatever I want. If I see a cash shop giving a significant advantage, that will be a turn off to me. So far it's been looking alright. Pay2win should not be something to defend.

Though at 15c a mob max. Killing 200 would only net 30s so I guess it isn't so bad.

21 minutes ago, Ellz said:

I guess it's to stop botters.

It doesn't help. I've seen bots with perm, even still, that's not where they get most of their money.

All its doing is limiting F2P players money and their ability to bid on items.

10 minutes ago, YonHyakuNiju said:

Ofcourse paying players get benefits, this isn't a charity guys. Do you think that anyone would pay for just the queue?

Most people have been on the more popular servers.

No free coin farming.  Takes about 4-5 days to reach 45 (some can do it faster), buy the 7day premium student pack and you're covered.  If you take the slow road to 45, then it can be an issue.  After 45 you make more from daily quest than killing mobs.  Once 45  grind dailies = profit.

5 minutes ago, Lifesong said:

Imho I wouldn't give a rats ass if they took currency away from mob kills for premium users as well. It isn't how you make money in this game.

All this premium nitpicking is ridiculous. Do you people even play the game?

Obviously they don't... I noticed from day one that you get so much from quests compared to mobs. Hell do you even get anything from mobs? LOL

Im a lvl 32 free to play player and i got around 34 gold so far, being free or premium is of no real consequence towards money making, keep in mind, u need to learn how to take advantage of those premium players that may get a lot of money, cause after all, their gold goes into ur pockets, so im ok with even increasing their gold drop rate from mobs even more :))) and premium sucks too, because soon everyone will have premium, and there will be a premium queue, while f2p gets faster inside, i have no ideea how they thinked that queue system, but it sucks, i got inside faster in a f2p queue, than my premium friend....

You should be getting gold from drops and if you arent you should report itr as a bug instead of calling it P2W

Increased gold isnt going to be important enough in the long term to be pay2win

You can make gold so do it

7 minutes ago, ErzaScarlett said:

Im a lvl 32 free to play player and i got around 34 gold so far, being free or premium is of no real consequence towards money making, keep in mind, u need to learn how to take advantage of those premium players that may get a lot of money, cause after all, their gold goes into ur pockets, so im ok with even increasing their gold drop rate from mobs even more :))) and premium sucks too, because soon everyone will have premium, and there will be a premium queue, while f2p gets faster inside, i have no ideea how they thinked that queue system, but it sucks, i got inside faster in a f2p queue, than my premium friend....

Smart kid right here. Take advantage of the premium users. They're the one who will put money in your pocket.

9 minutes ago, ErzaScarlett said:

Im calling bullshit.

hey, the kids table is over there. You are not allowed here with the adults.

Let me say first that I am a premium member, so I guess my view might be biased.

How would you define winning in this game? Ill list 2 ideas that I believe most people would agree with. 

1.) Being able to stay competitive and win matches in PvP.

2.) Able to complete all PvE Encounters.

So in order for the game to be pay to win, you should not be able to realistically achieve those goals  unless you pay cash. Perhaps im misinformed, but I dont believe thats the case.

Whats with this money drop were talking about no mob has ever dropped copper or silver for me at all being a free user,  I am level 31 right now   are we talking like having to unseal items or what?

When i saw premium members gets 100% more currency drop i was like   what tokens from factions or something cause never gotten any money to drop off a mob ever.

I would not suggest anyone to buy premium atm, server are moredown then up and many problems, better wait a few months and see if they can get their shit together.

In my opinion they should not focus on gold spammer because every f2p game deals with them and they CANT be stopped 100%, so people should stop complain about them.

The first think they should do is change to another security system, this gameguard is a joke 

2 minutes ago, VRock said:

Mobs still drop currency for f2players lool  where did you get that? lvl 1 char...lvl up dude you will see gold droping.

My KFM is now level 28, and I have yet to see ANY money drops from mobs.  When exactly is this supposed to start?

9 minutes ago, Brionac said:

I would not suggest anyone to buy premium atm, server are moredown then up and many problems, better wait a few months and see if they can get their shit together.

In my opinion they should not focus on gold spammer because every f2p game deals with them and they CANT be stopped 100%, so people should stop complain about them.

The first think they should do is change to another security system, this gameguard is a joke 

Don't listen to people like this. If you have the money, support the game. How do you expect them to get better servers if you don't support the game?

1 minute ago, Entellex said:

Don't listen to people like this. If you have the money, support the game. How do you expect them to get better servers if you don't support the game?

Ever hear the saying: Talk with your Money, Not with your Mouth.

Archived