If you're not a Premium user you don't get currency drop from mobs

tehjojo

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Unskilled banana said:

So... every game in the world is p2w for you. Even p2p games are p2w, cos you have to pay if you want to play and that i must say is a huge advantage comparing the ones who pay nothing. :)

You guys are interesting.And weak trolls.

You don't need in this game premium to be sucessfull and one of the richest people in the server as long as you know the sh1ts you doing.Braind required!

After 10th of the second farm beans - premiums don't get extra! If you are good pvper you`ll success.

Farm poh4 - you can do it with almost no gear - brain required thu.From poh4 you can get hexa gems - expensive as fck thing and just 1 is worth more then premium grinding like tards mobs for days!

Farm twin dungeon...summoners can solo it easly.Or duo it - take designs and either use them or sell,craft your stuff and be rich.

Farm world bosses - ogres and dragons,and you don't need premium for that.Common sense however is required.

As low level farm the items needed for break - they sell good and you can make in 1h more money than that newbie with premium even if he is grinding 24/7 from 1 to 45 mobs lol.

Use your brain and stop looking at others plate because they have it just a little better because,well because htye pay and no sane business will keep it 1:1 between free and paying customers.

Wish game was B2P atleast - 90% of the crybabys and scu***ags  would not be around and forum would be a lovely place,now we have 9 out 10 topics hate because someone got hes/r PMS or because he is total looser.OR just crying and attention seeking dumbos.

pretty sure I got copper before I bought my premium also pretty sure after I bought it it went from 1 copper per mob to 2 copper per mob. That has now gone up a little since i've leveled more. Copper is not a drop you pick up. I almost din't notice i was getting any until I killed a group of mobs and my "system chat" sprung to life with 1 copper 1 copper

1 copper 1 copper 1 copper. 

6 minutes ago, Lanian said:

You guys are interesting.And weak trolls.

U seem like the troll here. I don't really care if it's p2w or whatever, not feeling i have disadvantage in the game if i play free. of course noobs who don't know anything about this game are going to complain, even if they suck as much they had premium or not. :)

I've played enough MMOs (free mind you) with horrendous currency balance to say I personally don't see anything wrong with this. Sure, earning money is a grind, but what isn't?

It's not like we have a market where someone's selling 10000 gold in an MMO for an item you're struggling to get just so you can finally use. No amount of real life money could ever help you reach that high in a short amount of time, and it's not exactly fair for beginning players especially when they start on a game that's been out for years.

At least this is a ground point to help create a middle ground for premium users and free users. Nothing is too high. Everything is still somewhat reachable.

In the end, we're all still poor to a degree.

Can you, by commiting more time and effort reach the same stats/items as players who spend their money, or are there features which make your character stronger avalaible only through real $$?

If you can get the same items as players who use money to get them, then the game is not P2W.

/Thread.

On 1/27/2016 at 9:49 AM, 2501 said:

F2P is simply an abusive business model.

Hidden fees, recurring costs, etc... all which are ambiguously worded to drive cash shop sales.

The game mechanics are butchered to that effect. ie: Monetization policy dictates EVERYTHING within the game... literally everything, to the point of nausea.

This. I'm OK with f2p, but that's because I see past all they hype. It's just a way to suck players in who would otherwise NOT play a game because they don't think that $15 a month is worth it. so instead of getting $15 guaranteed per player (but have less players), they suck in players with the free monacle. Those who would pay 15$ will usually put in for the premium/VP/Sub costs anyways, and on top of that, they have players who get in, end up liking the game, and put up money themselves. 

On top of that, even the cheap players will put a "smaller" amount of cash towards store currency to make their game easier. Even those that gripe a bit will still eventually plunk down a bit of cash as they now have time invested in the game. 

It's a marketing ploy to get past that barrier that many people put up for stuff like this. the barrier that says to themselves, "I don't care what game it is, I won't pay X per MONTH for a game" they twist the setup of the game to make it look like it's free.

I'm still surprised that people even believe this hype. Me? I know that companies need money to function. I put money into a game If I'm playing it and I like it. And Anyone who really thinks they should be able to play a game (like the whole game) for free, at any point, is deluding themselves. Games don't run for free. Developers can't go home and feed their kids with the gratitude that players throw their way in the forums. they need real money. and it comes from us.

So even with tactics that "push" players into a freemium or sub model I'm OK with, as I expect it to be needed at some point. To me the irritation (as others have mentioned) is in disingenuous advertisement.  like saying that Prems get 100% more. technically there needs to be SOMETHING dropped for f2p players for a prem to get 100% more. So either f2p players need to get at least something (1 or 2), or they need to change it to represent f2p as getting nothing, and prem getting "base" currency, or something like that. 100% of 0 is still 0.

I don't mind the emphasis on premium. But they at least need to be honest about exactly what that means.

Lets also look at the base drop because in order to get any percent boost there has to be a base amount of copper that you get from a monster. So if you are saying you get 0 copper from monster then so does premium member because 150% of 0 is 0. There is no point of involving premium members in this topic, if you really think you are getting low drop you should be complaining about the base amount. No one is forcing you to be a premium member and for the people who are still complaining about fair get it through your head that these people are paying with real money just for extra boost. You have to earn money in real life you don't just get it for free so if you are not choosing to use real money don't complain. And stop with the F2P crap we all know if it's F2P it means you get free access to the game but there is always something that you can spent real money on, it's not like you have to pay money for every copper you make. NOTHING IS FREE IN THE WOLD........... The main difference is just time either you spend time in game to get better or you spend time in real life to make money then spend it on a game. What's pay to win something like MapleStory which is bs because people spend thousands of dollar to upgrade their equips with cubes and you will never beat those playing over time because they will always spend money to be better than you. 

I love how after all of these years there are so many people who don't know the difference between Pay to Win and Pay to Progress Faster.

Let me break it down real simple-like for you:

Pay-to-win --- The ability to purchase items that give you a stat or equipment advantage over other players with real money that cannot be obtained for free  and/or the ability to purchase upgrade materials for items that do not have a cap. For instance -- If gems could be upgraded and they did not have a limit to how far they could be upgradable and the materials to upgrade them were purchasable from the cash shop, this would be P2W. 

Pay-to-progress-faster -- The ability to purchase items in order to advance your character quicker in a game either by increased exp, gold, upgrade materials, etc when there is a limit to how far you can go. For instance, in a game where you could purchase a gem at level 5 (max) but other players had to level it up to 5, this would not be P2W because regular players would be fully capable of hitting the cap over time for free. 

The main thing you have to remember to ask yourself is "Can I get that as a free player, even if it takes me longer?" If the answer is yes, then it is not Pay 2 Win. Now... Please tell me one thing in this game that is obtainable as a premium player or from the cash shop that would make me stronger that a normal/free player cannot obtain on their own through time. That's right... You can't. 

1 hour ago, Lanian said:

I know that some of you guys are thick headed,but you need to understand that this game is P2W.

you really don't understand the idea of pay to win games ..

it means you can buy everything you need in the online store except your level (and some games offer that as well)

though it could go this way you still have to find a way to earn you gear and/or in game money ... some like myself ran a lot of dailies and sold things like the unsealing charms to get gold up others did crafting and still others did high end dungeon grinds and made it up

IF you find you are low on materials and gold MAYBE trying to PL the 5 + levels all the time is a bad idea and you should try doing dailies for a bit ..

an MMO is supposed to be about YEARS of play not weeks and this game has only been up and running for over 2 weeks IF you include the head start

I will point out I am a premium player and haven't gotten past 24th level as yet as I was making crafting alts so I could make and save gold

And pretty much this is the only way they make money if they didn't you wouldn't be even here complaining because the game wouldn't be around. Technically premium members are keeping the game alive for non paying members. And no one cares about what's happening at the begging of the game what matters is end game and i am pretty sure you can't pay real money to upgrade anything at end game other than the gold seller and that's against the game tos. Well i am going to stop posting now because you can't really argue with non premium players when it comes to money you can't change their mind even if they know you are right. They are like one of those people who complain why corporations don't pay tax even through they are providing the jobs. If you didn't get my example figure it out your self. And stop complaining if you are going to leave then leave because with out you guys there will be less queue time and it will be much easier for my friends to log on so i don't have to wait for them. 

Can a dev close this thread cause it's useless.

I'm a F2P player the only real benifit to premium is wardrobe everything else is worthless by level 29 I have 25 silver just from using AH. See no point in crying about a few copper from killing mobs. If you want to leave instead then leave but you aren't forced to buy anything and you can still do all PvE/PvP and get your gear in minutes with how well the movement, upgrade system and mob drops are.

Stop finding every little thing to complain about because aside from wardrobe which isn't even needed nothing is P2W or forced. They even got rid of a majority of bots/spammers and even got queue times in order because the busiest parts of the day are only 10-20 min queue for me now.

Again stop complaining and leave if you're gonna leave but this game, this game has alot of good going for it which you won't find in another free game, or even B2P and a few P2P

On 1/27/2016 at 10:16 AM, Bladez said:

They are forcing the shit out of this premium service and at the same time servers are being over run by bots. INB4 "if you don't buy premium, you are a free loaner" idiots come in the thread.

I wouldn't call f2p players "free-loaders". Not in any of the modern f2p platforms. However, a game has to generate a revenue in order to provide more content. And while costumes, etc. are good RL$ generators those item sales can hardly carry an entire license. A steady and predictable revenue stream is required and that is usually in the form of an optional subscription.

Now in order to sell subscriptions, how does a company entice players to purchase it? If everything was available to everyone, what would be the point of a premium membership?

Sometimes people forget that this is a for profit industry. #1 priority for the company (and its shareholders if applicable) is generating a profit. #2 is paying their employees. #3-#10 are taxes, overhead, etc. and #11 is giving everybody free stuff.

Hm... makes you think, though. I mean, how do gold sellers operate then? They can't bot grind mobs for gold unless they have a subscription, in which case they have to make enough money to make it worth it. On the other hand, people that buy their gold have no sub but still pay for the game... it just doesn't add up.

...could it be that gold sellers actually work with NC on this one?

Let's delete all the posts in this thread that

a) ignore the "Free players get ZERO copper from killing mobs.  Bug?"  part of the OP

or

b) Pretend that premium is the ONLY way to drop NCoins in this game

Suddenly, only 3 pages instead of 11.

I don't know about all this here, but in response to the thread, and where the condition of the game lies currently with more people likelier to go Premium I would think this would motivate F2P players who're Non-Premium to jump on those dungeons in a full party/cross server action taking full advantage of:

Bid Wars 2016 not rolling a dime to capture some of that Premium in-game currency. This assuming there's no implicated cap on how many dungeons, or that same dungeon you can do a day, including other mechanics like a bidding nerf.

while premium start at rank 1 with 100% increased cash drop from mobs. i think free players should have a base of maybe 10-15% of that (4-5 copper at 45). now the question lies in people botting if it is added. probably would be best if it didnt take effect untill 40+ or something of that sort.

On Wednesday, January 27, 2016 at 4:16 PM, Retsopmi said:

Here I'll be nice and provide you with an educational link. Others' is never correct, like as in really never.

http://blog.esllibrary.com/2013/06/13/each-others-or-each-others-each-other-or-one-another/

Sadly, most people are taught incorrectly. They are taught that all possessive forms end in '. Which isn't the case.

Also more reading doesn't increase comprehension. People can read everything they want, that just practices reading skills. There are a whole other set of things that help with comprehension (assuming you understand comprehension is the ability to understand what you read). Hence why reading and comprehension are tested separately.

If you want to be picky I should of typed another's instead of others, but regardless others' is never right.

First of all, your source is a blog. Your argument is nullified by that alone. You're giving more credit to a blog some random person wrote to falsify the entire internet filled with widely published works of literature? Whatever floats your boat I guess. You just cannot admit that you're wrong. Secondly, reading does increase comprehension skill. You are free to have your own opinion about it, but that doesn't deteriorate a fact, notice the difference. I repeat, you failed to understand the example you, yourself quoted. Without further 'a due,' I leave the public forum with yet another remarkable mistake you -the self entitled forum language and grammar monitor-  have made;

"...I should of typed another's instead of others...."  

Correction: should have or should've

Fortunately for me, this is my last comment concerning you; I don't have the time to search for mistakes people make on forum and aggressively correct them to exert my imaginable superiority over others with contempt. Feel free to write what you must to help you fall asleep at night. I don't need to be judged by you. Everyone else who has been following this topic-hijacking train-wreck of an issue that you've concocted is well aware who is right and who is wrong.

I don't get it, you all are going nuts when a new mmo is comming, whining and demanding for it to be f2p. You refuse to play a p2p or even a b2p game.  Same thing happend for BnS. Well, this is the f2p model, deal with it. You get what you asked. If you don't like it, then stop demanding f2p mmo's, how simple is that..??

Archived