Forums

If you're not a Premium user you don't get currency drop from mobs

tehjojo

F2p means the game is free to play but that doesn't mean you get benefits like paying members. I would say it's not F2p if you have to buy the game to access it. Either way premium member is paying the price with real life money while non-premium members are paying with time, and time in real life means money. It all adds up plus the game has to make money someway after all games are usually made for profit or else there wouldn't be any point in translating it just for English speaking player. And to those who keep talking about fair "the world is not fair, it never was".

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, kirsch said:

this is an MMO. how exactly do I "step away" from players with much more influence on the economy than I have? they are going to affect my gameplay no matter what I do.

you act like "P2P" is black and white, but there are degrees of P2P. If premium members can earn 1,000,000 gold every second and free players can only earn 1c every day, are you still going to say "you still have access to the currency though!!!!!"

If that were the situation then that would be a problem but it isn't. Lets say you do your daily quest late game make the 6 goldish as free to play the premium makes 8 gold about thats the difference not a billion gold vs 1 copper. the difference is 25 percent or so. Not everyone is equal its fact some of us are smart enough to make up the difference of gold that premium members earn.

Is same in asia - not every mob give coppers,but some do.

Clearing full daillies in poh 24 usually as a mob gold I get under 10 silver.Such a big money.If you poor don't complain but instead of playing change your life.

I was poor student but I never looked at others plate.You want to play but not to pay? Either deal with what you get(actually restrictions here ain't bad) or pay.

Or you wan't to go in some 5* hotel and demand the president apartment price to be reduced because you are poor and it's unfair ?

5 minutes ago, Zenka said:

It's not that Premium players get extra gold drop that annoyed free players. It's the fact that we don't get any drop at all. Not only we're not able to grind for those extra money, we also get more restrict on Marketplace maximum limit. This game is a Freenium and very P2W. Also, I love how they use all these restrictions as an excuse to stop gold-sellers, but have as we all can see from the Faction chat they're still around.

Are you saying that if you were getting 1 copper from mobs you wouldn't be complaining about it? I am yet to see any thread or F2P player say that the 30,000 copper you get from "30% daily gold bonus" is OP or unfair. All I'm seeing is that 5 copper from a mob is unfair.

Like, it's cool if you want to complain about the unfairness in gold farm or marketplace or whatnot, but why in Hong's name would you pick such a lame excuse for a "farm" to pick on?

8 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Are you saying that if you were getting 1 copper from mobs you wouldn't be complaining about it? I am yet to see any thread or F2P player say that the 30,000 copper you get from "30% daily gold bonus" is OP or unfair. All I'm seeing is that 5 copper from a mob is unfair.

Like, it's cool if you want to complain about the unfairness in gold farm or marketplace or whatnot, but why in Hong's name would you pick such a lame excuse for a "farm" to pick on?

its not only that premium get an extra % they have a reduced % for almost every action the requires money in the game... f2p'ers make less and pay more. there is no balance, you have no gold sink other than out biding other premium players. 

premium players are even now inflating the market.

2 minutes ago, Tsono said:

its not only that premium get an extra % they have a reduced % for almost every action the requires money in the game... f2p'ers make less and pay more. there is no balance, you have no gold sink other than out biding other premium players. 

That too. I could pick like 5 things off the top of my head that make Premium ahead in gold way, way more than petty copper drops from mobs.

Daily gold, evolution fees, breakthrough fees, bonus exp from professions letting them get higher profs quicker and get gold faster, marketplace limits...

I'm not gunna read all six pages of this because well six pages I will however detail my experience with blade and soul TW. I played that for a few months with no premium once so ever they have the same system on BnS TW as they do on BnS NA, that currency drop from mobs doesn't matter at all... period -_- you can go farm mobs for that 50 copper at 45 vs a non prem player farming the big 4 for moonwater tears and recipes and the person farming the dungeon will have 10 - 20 times more money then you at the end of the week. Money on this game is all about crafting and selling stuff on AH if you need advice on how to farm cool here you go...

How pretty much every 45 makes money :)
Dailys: Oh lord the dailies all hail them for they have come as our grand savior
24 man blackram supply dailies (about 4 - 5G)

6 man blackram supply daily ( 1G ) plus whatever you get in perfumes etc from boxes.

Faction dailies ( 1.5 - 2 G from actual quest plus 20 soulstones at min 30S market value 6 G = 8 g profit)

30 more random high level dailies! pretty much ( 3 - 6G) 

>  The big 4 dungeon farming this needs more info tbh so here goes

1. Recipe Merry Potter: market value depending on server 40 - 100 G 

>  If you are a summoner or assassin you can solo brightstone ruins really easy I do it so if you get the recipe profit gg wp you win take that money do       not go to the bank make the ah bend to your will :D

Moonwater tears :D once again if you either solo or duo or trio this what ever set up a system so no one has to bid and everyone gets even amounts     of stuff then sell them for profit a stack of 40 is like 9G on my server this dungeon with 3 people takes me roughly 7 minutes to do.

Alright lets ignore the dungeon stuff since that's all up to class and if you have decent friends shall we!

24 man 4g

6 man 1g

Faction 2g plus pot 8g for SS sell

30 other dailies rough 4g 

end result = 19 g with SS sell cause you will need them 11 g 11 g a day is not bad and I generally miss the 40 daily cap by a heck of a lot! 

As for crafting look into I sold a batch of moonwater tran stones for 120 g in total it cost me nothing to make them >.> just farmed the mats so uhhh yeah crafting makes the world go round, if you need any info once so ever add me in game Dymyrn or Eviscerator and i'll talk you through anything you wanna know in more detail. Not that anyone ever talks to me QQ

2 minutes ago, kirsch said:

this is an MMO. how exactly do I "step away" from players with much more influence on the economy than I have? they are going to affect my gameplay no matter what I do.

you act like "P2P" is black and white, but there are degrees of P2P. If premium members can earn 1,000,000 gold every second and free players can only earn 1c every day, are you still going to say "you still have access to the currency though!!!!!"

For starters, if the revenue stream for players had that vast of a difference, the game would be marked as broken, the devs lynched, and at that rate I'd agree that the currency is pretty much P2P (pretty much, mind you), but I highly doubt devs would be that crazy as 1,000,000 gold a second would make no one want to buy anything. It's an amusing idea but one that no one with business tact would propose, let alone establish.

And the currency system here isn't THAT significantly broken. I can't do the numbers since I don't have anyone in premium to help with referencing but I'd estimate that at most premium may offer a 20-200% income boost? That may be steep to your low-income peers but it's not your proposed 86,400,000,000,000,000%.

As for the stepping away part, I hate repeating myself this many times but other players with more influence on the economy than you is natural...in fact expecting yourself to have more influence on the economy than anyone else around you is bordering on arrogance. Your gameplay (and your life for that matter) is affected by those with more influence on a regular basis. There are dozens of ways to step away, some literal and some metaphorical and when I brought it up I was expecting YOU to be able to figure it out.

I don't understand your motive. It's one thing if you have valid complaints about the playability of the game in general (ie the server queue) but when people whine about luxury...I'd just like to get by the day with what I have, forget about anyone else. Maybe as a result of that, I can't understand very well because I lack the time and desire to understand and try to mess with someone else's game life and if someone tried to jump into mine and make me miserable I'd start to understand, but JFC if you're going into this with that kinda mindset, I don't think there's any satisfying you until you end up at Trump status.

Oh God, I can't believe that Money are issue here. Just go to the second villiage, kill daily boss, roll the wheel of luck and salvage down soul shields and sell the trash to the vendor. Then go do Dailies. lvl 1-20 drops a lot of trash that can be salvaged for copper.

5 minutes ago, Dymyrn said:

I'm not gunna read all six pages of this because well six pages I will however detail my experience with blade and soul TW. I played that for a few months with no premium once so ever they have the same system on BnS TW as they do on BnS NA, that currency drop from mobs doesn't matter at all... period -_- you can go farm mobs for that 50 copper at 45 vs a non prem player farming the big 4 for moonwater tears and recipes and the person farming the dungeon will have 10 - 20 times more money then you at the end of the week. Money on this game is all about crafting and selling stuff on AH if you need advice on how to farm cool here you go...

How pretty much every 45 makes money :)
Dailys: Oh lord the dailies all hail them for they have come as our grand savior
>24 man blackram supply dailies (about 4 - 5G)

>6 man blackram supply daily ( 1G ) plus whatever you get in perfumes etc from boxes.
> Faction dailies ( 1.5 - 2 G from actual quest plus 20 soulstones at min 30S market value 6 G = 8 g profit)
>30 more random high level dailies! pretty much ( 3 - 6G) 

> The big 4 dungeon farming this needs more info tbh so here goes

1. Recipe Merry Potter: market value depending on server 40 - 100 G 

> If you are a summoner or assassin you can solo brightstone ruins really easy I do it so if you get the recipe profit gg wp you win take that money do not go to the bank make            the ah bend to your will :D

>Moonwater tears :D once again if you either solo or duo or trio this what ever set up a system so no one has to bid and everyone gets even amounts of stuff then sell them for          profit a stack of 40 is like 9G on my server this dungeon with 3 people takes me roughly 7 minutes to do.

Alright lets ignore the dungeon stuff since that's all up to class and if you have decent friends shall we!

24 man 4g

6 man 1g

Faction 2g plus pot 8g for SS sell

30 other dailies rough 4g 

end result = 19 g with SS sell cause you will need them 11 g 11 g a day is not bad and I generally miss the 40 daily cap by a heck of a lot! 

As for crafting look into I sold a batch of moonwater tran stones for 120 g in total it cost me nothing to make them >.> just farmed the mats so uhhh yeah crafting makes the world go round, if you need any info once so ever add me in game Dymyrn or Eviscerator and i'll talk you through anything you wanna know in more detail. Not that anyone ever talks to me QQ

premium get all this including a % buff aswell as a reduction cost  % buff, the marketing will still be over inflated.. thats like saying the whole world now makes $25 hr but becuz of that the price of everything goes up in the end yur making more money but yur still in the same position you were wen you were making $12hr.

Haruyama you are not far off tbh when we leveled up in headstart on of our guildies who was in the group from lvl 3 to lvl 45 finished leveling with roughly 30 less silver then us O.O so yeah no a whole ton considering we all had a few gold at the tim.

Just now, Tsono said:

premium get all this including a % buff aswell as a reduction cost  % buff, the marketing will still be over inflated.. thats like saying the whole world now makes $25 hr but becuz of that the price of everything goes up in the end yur making more money but yur still in the same position you were wen you were making $12hr.

Get to 45 and then see how long it takes you to catch up to players in terms of competitiveness then see what the actual perks of premium membership is rather than applying economics that do not fully apply to this arbitrary world.

Tsono I am literally telling you that from my exp on TW as a non premium player in the position you all are in and still had no issues. well depending on what you consider issues a lot of people go oh man i need to farm for 2 days for my next weapon upgrade well damn that's insane where as I usually go WHAT ONLY 2 days per weapon upgrade! but meh my offer still stand for those who come around to see how little of a deal the extra premium money really is in the long run.

1 minute ago, Dymyrn said:

Tsono I am literally telling you that from my exp on TW as a non premium player in the position you all are in and still had no issues. well depending on what you consider issues a lot of people go oh man i need to farm for 2 days for my next weapon upgrade well damn that's insane where as I usually go WHAT ONLY 2 days per weapon upgrade! but meh my offer still stand for those who come around to see how little of a deal the extra premium money really is in the long run.

How are you going to convince them otherwise when they don't bother reaching 45? They get so demoralized over a few pieces of copper, stamp their feet, and leave.

Furthermore you don't even need to upgrade all the way to be able to clear the current end-game or even PvP in the open world competitively.

oh yeah no I understand you can solo clear Brightstone Ruins with infernal 10 :/ it's to bad I feel like most players would really enjoy the end game and would see how much easier it gets sigh well I put it out there hopefully at least a couple people go for it if I can help even a few of them id consider it a success.

Archived